It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by YodleAjax
he's a difficult cake, he even threatens the police, ok u are the ''joker'' possibly ''hades'' have you seen a real batman before ''death becomes u'' suppose you are too young to know, if possessed u should have read your bible or go to church is what i will like to see to this fellow.
edit on 22-7-2012 by YodleAjax because: (no reason given)

He was heavily into church.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2012 by YodleAjax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Guess everyone saw this one:

www.youtube.com...

FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

Perhaps a lot depends on if there is a second person on the telephone call for threater.

If he was answering a phone call, I think it was him just faking he got a call to have reason to walk out the exit and go gear up.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Had to talk harsh most have been a bit of anger, Would you know if he goes to the movies before and if he knows that whats on screen is all make believe. Nothing makes sense here no motives as of yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Has this article been posted yet?

www.naturalnews.com...

Sorry if it has. There are over a hundred pages in this thread, I don't have time to sift through them all

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps a lot depends on if there is a second person on the telephone call for threater.

If he was answering a phone call, I think it was him just faking he got a call to have reason to walk out the exit and go gear up.

That's what I think happened. A phone call doesn't necessarily imply there was an accomplice. He could have just set the alarm clock on his cell phone so he could pretend he was taking a call.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I think I maybe posted it a few pages back but it's always worth reposting things in such a huge thread. An interesting angle form the report is this

www.naturalnews.com...

There is already conjecture that James Holmes may have been involved in mind-altering neuroscience research and ended up becoming involved at a depth he never anticipated. His actions clearly show a strange detachment from reality, indicating he was not in his right mind. That can only typically be accomplished through drugs, hypnosis or trauma (and sometimes all three).

In other words, this guy was equipped with exotic gear by someone with connections to military equipment. SWAT clothing, explosives, complex booby-traps... c'mon, this isn't a "lone gunman." This is somebody who was selected for a mission, given equipment to carry it out, then somehow brainwashed into getting it done.

This is not your run-of-the-mill crime of passion. It was a carefully planned, heavily funded and technically advanced attack. Who might be behind all this? The FBI, of course, which has a long history of setting up and staging similar attacks, then stopping them right before they happen. See four documented stories on these facts:

www.naturalnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...

As you soak all this in, remember that the FBI had admitted to setting up terror plots, providing the weapons and gear, staging the location of the bombings and even driving the vehicles to pull it off! This is not a conspiracy theory, it's been admitted by the FBI right out in the open. Even the New York Times openly reports all this in stories like this one:

NYT: Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I. (www.nytimes.com...)

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years -- or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts. But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. ...the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of “inert material,” harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving...

edit on 22-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

It's a sure way to overkill the whole witness thing and overload people's attention span with long monotone drawls, subconsciously implanting an 'avoid' command associated with 'Aurora witnesses', is a possibility, if it was staged.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

Reportedly his recent research presentation was on micro RNA and it's affect on behaviour.

www.pressconnects.com... 7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE

As part of the program, Holmes had been listed as making a presentation in May about Micro RNA Biomarkers in a class named ”Biological Basis of Psychiatric and Neurological Disorders.“

Mary Muscari, a criminology professor at Regis University in Denver who studies mass killings, said she was not surprised Holmes was studying neuroscience and mental disorders.

“It could be he was interested in that because he knows there’s something different in him,” Muscari said.

She said several mass murderers are young men in late adolescent or early adulthood. “We’re talking about guys when they’re at that ago when they’re testosterone charged, their brains start developing, and it’s also when schizophrenia kicks in.”
[/qoute]

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by violet

www.youtube.com...

That's what I think happened. A phone call doesn't necessarily imply there was an accomplice. He could have just set the alarm clock on his cell phone so he could pretend he was taking a call.

Awful avatar bro......seriously.

I'd expect ATS members to have a little more class.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

maybe the phonecall was even a manchurian candidate-esque situation, someone triggering his actions with a pre prepared phrase or word?

I also find the 'mental illness' aspect quite comical as he was a well educated young Caucasian man. Had he been middle eastern or black it would have been terrorism or drug/rap music/violence/bad upbringing malarkey.
I think his 'schizophrenia' is simply a more vanilla way of saying he had voices in his head from outer sources - MK ultra/CIA etc

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I know there was a post a day or two ago of all of the confirmed facts surrounding this case (I believe Ziggy was the poster?) and I was wondering if we could get a re-post or a link to that? I've been unable to keep up (work and such) and am interested to know all of the developments I've missed. I know that police have done at least one successful controlled explosion in Holmes' apartment, but that's all I've really picked up. Is there a full list of the victims yet? Do we have a mugshot? Are there pictures from inside the apartment?

Thanks to anybody that can help! Please just facts - not interested in all of the conspiracy/inside job conjecture yet - just facts.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TamyW
maybe the phonecall was even a manchurian candidate-esque situation, someone triggering his actions with a pre prepared phrase or word?

I will admit, I also thought of that as a possibility.

Unfortunately we'll probably never know. If that were the case, his phone records would be long deleted by now.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

I also find the 'mental illness' aspect quite comical as he was a well educated young Caucasian man. Had he been middle eastern or black it would have been terrorism or drug/rap music/violence/bad upbringing malarkey.
I think his 'schizophrenia' is simply a more vanilla way of saying he had voices in his head from outer sources - MK ultra/CIA etc

yeah, bring race into it, that helps, ffs there have been a lot of shootings by non whites which do not have the racial excuses you are mentioning above

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
Just to recap on the color RED that keeps popping up:

Holmes "painted" hair RED.
Holmes wore all red underneath his black tactical gear.
Some have mentioned a second car on here. Which was RED.
Most famous, talked about victim described herself as a "fiery REDhead" (ghawi)

The Joker usually has green hair... and his clothes aren't red are they (aren't they purple)? So what was it about this color?

Maybe he didn't ever tell the cops that he was the Joker, enemy of Batman.
I remember initial reports stated that he said this INSIDE the theatre after "kicking in" the door... which isn't even possible.

added: and now a redheaded woman in a bright red shirt is on FOX, saying she is Holmes neighbor and almost walked into his apt. but something told her not to.

edit on 21-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

How do you see red through infrared goggles? Bright!
Could be easily a sign of identification in the dark.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yes it's been posted several times

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Vilhelm

Yes the victims list was posted a few pages back

No mug shot that I know of.

I've missed some today as well
edit on 22-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Yes I understand that but what I was trying to put across is that if this was set up and James was intentionally used as a 'puppet' than he is the perfect candidate because he is an educated white middle class young man. I'm not trying to say that all shootings that have happened by non whites have had the racial excuses but from the perspective of the public in general it is more easily acceptable for James to have had a mental illness and it fits the whole scenario quite well don't you think? In today's society it is very hard for race to not be brought into everyday occurrences so don't get up in arms about it I wasn't trying to be intentionally rude or ignorant - I believe it is a valid factor to the whole event

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Apologies if this has been mentioned, Holmes 'thinks he is in a movie' according to prison sources.

The Dark Knight massacre suspect James Holmes is behaving in an irrational manner, showing no remorse and believes he is in a movie, according to prison employees. Arrested without a struggle early Friday morning, Holmes reportedly has begun spitting indiscriminately as he is held at Arapahoe Detention Center and has been placed in solitary confinement for his own safety. 'He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,' said one inmate who left the jail today. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... z3U

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I will admit, I also thought of that as a possibility.

Unfortunately we'll probably never know. If that were the case, his phone records would be long deleted by now.

His phone records arent deleted. The phone company has the records and cell phone tower pings and theyre kept. Plus they would have seized his phone right away. They would have emptied his pockets before placing him in the cruiser. It will be evidence. Not that we will ever know. Unless his trial is on live tv when it happens,

new topics

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join