It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by astra0naught
The strangest witness, Marcus Weaver.

www.cbsnews.com...

I am at a loss for words to describe this man. Everything about him and this interview is off off off.

edit on 21-7-2012 by astra0naught because: (no reason given)

Yet another conflicting eye witness account in regards to the smoke can. The lesbian girl said the fire exit door is on the right side of the theater, the shooter came in the right, held gun to her face, then put the gun down momentarily so he could toss his green smoke canister.

This man says the canister came from the left.

Both witnesses stating that they were in the front few rows of the theater. Left & Right getting confused? Nah. 2+ perps.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

Please excuse the apparent crudeness of my language, but sadly my memory banks have an atrocious time with names. Damn pot.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by detachedindividual
What I'm saying is that while there are various states of mental illness, it's extremely unlikely that a mentally ill person would show no signs or symptoms to anyone, that no one would notice, while he's spending three months stockpiling weapons and believing he's in a movie. ...
It's just very convenient that he kept a mental breakdown of this magnitude hidden for three months, and now he's supposed to be a spitting maniac who thinks he's a movie villain? I'm not buying it.

His psychotic break was not due to mental illness, but rather mind manipulation through drugs, hypnosis, voice beaming, etc.

Yeah, wouldn't it be easier to just go to a mental institution or something like that and just find someone that's already whacked out enough to do it. Perhaps someone that already wants to do this and just release him and give him the guns? Maybe have some undercover dude sell him the guns so the guy himself doesn't even know it's a plot? He'd think it was all his idea.
edit on 21-7-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

Fair point. But I don't think somebody who is already genuinely insane would be very good at following orders.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Has anyone posted that LEOs are now looking for a 2nd person of interest in this shooting? I've been reading other posts and haven't been able to keep up with this one --it's huge!! Did a quick and dirty search but didn't find anything. My bad if already posted...sorry.

Original source is from Faux News, so take it as you will. Here's a link to Daily Kos.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Guess everyone saw this one:

www.youtube.com...

FBI theater attack warning issued on May 17, 2012

Perhaps a lot depends on if there is a second person on the telephone call for threater.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by tinfoilman

Fair point. But I don't think somebody who is already genuinely insane would be very good at following orders.

Who cares if he follows orders? Just as long as he blows something up. Anything, it wouldn't matter. If the motive is only the UN gun treaty, well they could just find some random dude that wanted to blow up a theater on the net and pretend to be gun runners and send him the guns. The patsy wouldn't even know where he was getting the guns from. No connection to the feds.

He'll most likely blow up a theater. But if he doesn't? If he blows up his own apartment instead? So what? Big deal. If the media makes a big enough stink about it, you just roll with it. No reason for him to follow orders. Just give the patsy artistic license.

But if the claim is that it HAD to be a theater and it HAD to be the premiere of Batman or whatever that adds more to the motive. It's no longer as simple as, well we want to get the UN gun treaty passed. Blowing up almost anything could support that agenda.

If that's the case there must be another piece of the puzzle to explain why the patsy had to follow orders in the first place and blow up specifically a theater, and why no other target would do?
edit on 22-7-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well well, the disappearing roommates come crawling out of the woodwork now.

www.dailykos.com...

Neighbors say he and his roommate left their home hours before the massacre. They haven’t seen him since.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
How about Holmes opened door and went out, after that an assassin entered, did what he did, left, and Holmes waited for the police to apprehend him?

Did I hear that this mystery accomplice left the scene in a RED car...that was not pursued nor apprehended by the police?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
how does someone have the ability to buy tear gas grenades even though there is no legitimate need for someone not in law enforcement or the military to engage in control and disbursement of crowds?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Here you go: Second person of interest in the Aurora Shootings. Wonder if these were his past roommates and ones who left in the red car?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yes, I saw that in the other thread. Here's the post:

Originally posted by starviego
kdvr.com...
The person of interest’s Facebook page shows he has a master’s degree in bio-medical science.
Anshutz Medical Center confirms he is in their doctorate program, the same program from which Holmes withdrew several months ago. ....
As for the person of interest, all law enforcement jurisdictions, local, state and federal, are looking for him.
Neighbors say he and his roommate left their home hours before the massacre. They haven’t seen him since.

Person of interest ID'ed as Yoem Pyo Lee. Looks and sounds Korean.
Facebook page here:
www.facebook.com...

Most doctoral candidates don't bother with threatening the police. Must be a very high pressure program; they are cracking right and left.
edit on 22-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

I suggest everyone take a look at that thread.

Yeom could have been his handler...

And where are his two roommates!?
edit on 22-7-2012 by 08051962 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If Lee and his unknown roommate are involved they might not want to be taken alive, and will go out in a blaze of glory. This incident might not even be over yet. Tomorrow is Sunday and the people will once again assemble - in church. Remember the YWAM/New Life Church shootings of 12-9-07. In that incident the perp started out his rampage at a Christian dormitory in Arvada, Colorado, and finsished up 12 hours later at a large church in Colorado Springs.

oooo-eeee-oo!
edit on 22-7-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

Yeom could have been his handler... And where are his two roommates!?

Is this the person the police interviewed?

Sources said they began looking for the fellow student Friday and they found him Saturday afternoon. He has been interviewed

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Here's Yeom's Twitter page: twitter.com...

His Instagram: instagram.com...
I don't have an account so I can't see all 24 of his pictures...

I was trying to figure out more about him... but he seems pretty... boring. Definitely has more friends than Holmes though (mostly Korean friends)--from Facebook.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

You know, that very well could be Yeom considering the description (student, acquaintance).
I see that article was posted only a few hours ago.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
That Yeom Twitter account if full of geeky, techy stuff with a lot about iphones and Apple products. So super smart, well educated tech geek goes nuts and is an accomplice in a massacre?? Crazy, this whole thing gets weirder each day. I hope they find him soon.
edit on 22-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hmmm, you guys realize POTUS will be on scene later today, right? Boy is this going to get interesting. If Lee is not the one they're looking for and the other is running loose, hmmm....will there be a second act to this unfolding drama? God I pray not.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SCGrits
Hmmm, you guys realize POTUS will be on scene later today, right? Boy is this going to get interesting. If Lee is not the one they're looking for and the other is running loose, hmmm....will there be a second act to this unfolding drama? God I pray not.

If there is a second gunman on the loose what would he have to lose by committing another act much like this one, if he remains free I can't think of a reason he wouldn't, as police likely know who he is anyway
edit on 22-7-2012 by behindXtheXveil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Emergingtruth

wow, after reading this portion of your excerpt, immediately, i got flashes of Dr Peter Silberman from the Terminator movie ... skynet anyone ??

The ultimate goal is to integrate all three systems. The net result – machines that someday might be able to reason like humans.

“This is the most important scientific challenge of our time, and finding the answer will be the adventure of the millennium,” says Hecht-Nielsen.
james used as a live test subject maybe ??

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
no one is asking the right questions. Where does a guy, loaded up to the eye balls in debt, find the money to buy a rifle, shotgun, and two .40. thats easy $3,500. plus body armor another $1,200 and all the ammo and explosives he had at his house.

How did he get the knoledge to build these booby traps and if he was in it to kill, why did he give up, and why did he booby trap his house and tell the cops about it????? come on, the smell test fails for me. There is more to this then we will ever be told!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join