It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

If that's his demeanor then I can see why the sheriff declined the question about it.
It would only serve to upset the victims families more.
It's making me angry
Hope he gets a good beating.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
I don't make any beans about the fact that I believe this horrific event will be used politically to attack our 2A rights. I think the ongoing UN negotiations on small arms is a key factor in what is playing out in this whole event.

However, there is something else heavy on my mind:

I have been doing a little snooping and research today on the shooter's father and one of his ex (?) associates (who I won't name just yet). There is definitely a military/government/healthcare connection. You can do the research yourself and find it fairly easily. Leaving the details aside for the moment, consider this:

Government healthcare.......................what if:

As we all know, it will be a cold day in hell before American's allow their 2A to be abolished. So, the dirty deed will have to be accomplished nudge by nudge. (Obama is a big fan of the Nudge Theory.)

If Obama succeeds in getting the kind of government healthcare laws passed that he really wants, the government will have access to ALL your medical records, past and present.

Now...stay with me for a minute. We all know that doctors push and over prescribe antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, sleep aids, and even pain pills. You have a little ache or pain? You feel a little down? You have up days and down days that get in the way sometimes? You have a little trouble getting a good-night's sleep? Maybe you feel overly anxious or agitated about something. Well, gosh darn!! There's a pill for that! And your doctor doesn't hesitate to write the prescription. All these conditions, by the way, fall under some type of mental or behavioral problem, and millions and millions of Americans take these medications or have taken them at some point.

If the government ever takes over healthcare, they will have access to everything about you.

Now, even the most ardent 2A supporter usually sees nothing wrong in gun control that keeps weapons out of the hands of the mentally disturbed or people with certain kinds of behavioral problems. See where I'm going with this? What if the government passes a law that says if you have ever been treated or taken medication for depression, anxiety, pain, etc., you cannot own a firearm. What if they even go a step further and say that if any professor, teacher, law officer, etc. has reported and filed for record any odd or suspicious behavior, you cannot possess a firearm.

Watch out for this one, too.

You're not far off.

Doctors, groups clash over asking patients about firearms

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

This sounds like a video that was posted in the thread about ten pages back.
He said he thought it was odd to go to the exit, that most go to the lobby to talk.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by astra0naught
The strangest witness, Marcus Weaver.

www.cbsnews.com...

I am at a loss for words to describe this man. Everything about him and this interview is off off off.

edit on 21-7-2012 by astra0naught because: (no reason given)

yea two things....

he covered the girl...she was under him...but yet shes the one that got shot??

also his wounds....couldnt the paramedics aim with the bandages...lol....he got shot in the shoulder innit...why strap his forearm...

lol
edit on 21-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
After thinking about this for a little while and reading some of the statements on here there are a few things I'm curious about, and opinions I have.

First, I think it needs to be established how long he was out of the theater for. This would be the only way (assuming there was no CCTV coverage of the door) to confirm whether he was working alone or indeed had help from inside.

If the guy went out and came in a minute later, there's no way he was acting alone. Are we supposed to believe he managed to change out of his street clothes, into all the red clothes he was reportedly wearing, then into all the protective gear... all in a couple of minutes, and possibly INSIDE a car too? I'm not buying that. They need to establish how long this took.

The guy who says he "kicked in the door" needs to be dismissed. His evidence cannot be relied upon if he's dramatized in this way. They need to gather facts, and they won't get the facts from people who are recreating what happened like a movie in their mind. Fire exits open outward by law, he would not have been able to kick that door in, therefore the witness saying he did is dramatizing events in his mind and is not a reliable witness.

Also should be pointed out that in a cinema the fire exit should be alarmed to trigger evacuation when opened. Did the cinema fail in this respect, or did someone prepare the theater prior?

On the theory of him experiencing a psychotic break of some kind, I'm not certain that this definition applies. Unless I'm wrong a psychotic break is short lived, and violence is almost immediate. You don't have a psychotic break for three months and stockpile weapons. A psychotic break does not enable a person to think methodically and rationally, and he clearly planned this over several months.

If anything he is simply delusional and it was missed. Or perhaps his mother knew about his mental instability which would explain the reports of her stating her suspicions that it was him? But, if that's the case, why has no one else in his building or who interacted with him said that he was "odd" in any way? They've all seemingly described him as nice, polite, quiet... That doesn't sound like someone who's had a mental breakdown lasting three months.

I lived in a building with a schizophrenic, and in a period of six months he trashed his apartment seven times, smashed out all of his windows, played the same two songs on repeat as loud as possible twice a week all night long, and eventually went on a rampage in the building armed with a knife and kicking peoples doors in. He had been detained three times in that six months, and the night he attacked others in the building (or tried to) the police arrived while he was kicking in our glass doors.

When they dragged him out screaming he was covered in his own blood from punching and kicking through strengthened glass in my door, while I was on the phone to the police warning them that if he entered my flat I would stab him before he stabbed me.

What I'm saying is that while there are various states of mental illness, it's extremely unlikely that a mentally ill person would show no signs or symptoms to anyone, that no one would notice, while he's spending three months stockpiling weapons and believing he's in a movie. It doesn't make any sense, and that's why I find it hard to believe that he's now suddenly exhibiting signs of this mental instability while he has an audience and while it would go in his favor to show it.

It's just very convenient that he kept a mental breakdown of this magnitude hidden for three months, and now he's supposed to be a spitting maniac who thinks he's a movie villain? I'm not buying it.

I think it's possible he did show it. It just not everyone knows the signs, so they see him as acting odd, and ignore it. Brush it off, and the next time they see him he's "normal". There are reports that one neighbor saw him getting high out back behind the apartments, plus he reportedly told cops he took a vicodin, so he might have been "self medicating" as some mentally ill do before they are diagnosed.

Bipolar I know tend to do that. (From experience). They'd sometimes rather take alcohol and illicit drugs rather than their medication because they don't like how their medication makes them feel. Yes it allows them to function, but it's hard to explain how it makes them feel all the time, so instead, they don't take it. And they think they're fine, until they destruct and burn.

I'm not saying he's bipolar, or schizo. I'm not in a position to judge, or diagnose. Just I've been around enough mental illness to see the signs of it. To me, this guy reads off the wall bonkers, not conspiracy. but that's my opinion. I could be wrong. It has been known to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
This girl is more popular, than the shooter.
I wonder WHY they picked her, of all people? Maybe SHE was one of the room-mates. I mean, she looks like a man. Who could tell the difference.
Get your 15 minutes Jennifer, like everybody else wants. We're all "glory seekers" anyway, so.......

What I find maybe a little odd, is that there is a Jen Seager on facebook, looks exactly like her, spitting image and everything but, 30 years older. I know that's not her but maybe it's her mother. I don't know.

Probably fake
Once a new celeb comes along, fakes are created and existing ones are deleted.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I posted earlier that i found Jennifer seegers facebook and i think i added her picture. I know you cant add facebook links so i didn't add it here. But i do have it saved still. She goes by Jenny Seeger and Corbin Dates isn't his name. It is Corbin J Kent. He is a Actor/Model
edit on 7/21/2012 by pagangoddess77 because: Spellcheck

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by astra0naught

Important: he says in the posted interview, that the gas can came from LEFT to RIGHT.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finalized
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

And everything about Bundy and Gracy was cut and dry, right?

I didn't say that. I'm saying how almost, not every, almost every time something happens, there's often those who come out of the woodwork with the same quotes, different person, different tragedy. Tell me you haven't heard them? He was so shy. He was so quiet. He seemed a bit odd. Sometimes, it almost gets to the point where just once I'd like someone to say,

"I thought there was something weird about that man. Honey, didn't I tell you there was something weird about that man?"
"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him."
"I know I should have called the cops on that creep when I caught him peeking in my bathroom window."
"When did that happen, you didn't tell me about that?"
"Well, I didn't want to worry you."
"I'm worried now!"

But it's almost always "he's so quiet." I feel like it's the tornado conversations you always expect on the news. You expect it, so you just start numbing yourself to it because it's the same thing, different guy, different scenario. That's all I'm saying. No, not cut and dried. Life is never cut and dried. It'd be great if all these people wore a tattoo on their forehead that screamed I can snap at any moment with a date of when they will snap, so it was preventable. But obviously that will never happen, anymore than tattooing rapists and molesters. There is no such thing in life as cut and dried. I wish.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by senselessness

That's where the red car was parked and then sped off. He had an accomplice.
I know I wouldn't be going through the door that the gunman just walked in.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwasabi
This is the information I've collected so far on a possible accomplice. Police now say they're "confident that he acted alone", despite eyewitnesses saying otherwise.

Below is an account from an eyewitness (Corbin Dates) sitting in the 2nd row who saw someone answer his phone, go to the emergency exit, prop it open, continue his conversation, and appeared to wave someone in. Also mentions the shooter was 5' 8" - 5' 9", and James Holmes is 6' 0".

www.youtube.com...

Separate interview of Corbin Dates:
video.msnbc.msn.com...

A different eyewitness says that there was probably an accomplice. Messaged the uploader to get the full source video:
www.youtube.com...

Someone on AboveTopSecret (ffrealmsrider) posted the following, I've messaged him asking him for more information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I listened to the entire police scanner and ambulance logs with my premium membership on radioreference.com. Several officers maintained from witness reports that there was a second suspect who breached the Mall. About an hour and a half in they found an open door in the closed mall (Macy's). K-9 and search teams took about 40 minutes to respond to this tip. It's possible there really was an accomplice that got away"

Quoting this as I too believe there was a second person involved. Can't prove it, just a hunch.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Innerestin.

Maybe the blood comes from the shooter's feet. He might have walked a ways a way and then doubled back. If this happened, the reason you wouldn't see tracks to the car would be that he'd sloughed off all the blood on his feet by the time he turned around.

Just one thought; by all means continue speculation.

Looks more like somebody who was dripping blood, walking disoriented, with the swaying pattern it made.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You know a witness said the shooter was walking up the steps right?
So someone who was shot near the front could have made a run for it out of that exit and ran down that walkway, while bleeding profusely.
That kind of blood splatter is not from the bottom of someone's shoes

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by senselessness
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

100mg of Vicodin isn't much at all. I've had to take Vicodin and Norcos for injuries I sustained in the past, and at best they just make your body feel relaxed. They don't change your head or mind or anything.

My theory is that James planned to have a big gun fight with police (hence all the armor and guns), and maybe he took pain killers in advance thinking it would help him deal with any pain.

However, I think something happened to him to make him stop and change his mind.

Now see for me, they make me woozy but that's it. And strangely, I've been on just about everything when I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago. From fentinyl, morphine, percocet, vicodin, and propophol. Fentinyl was the best for pain, but I was allergic as all get out, so no more for me. Morphine caused severe migraines, so after 3 doses they agreed to stop giving it to me because they were refusing to give me my migraine meds with it, so I had to suffer migraine city. Percocet made it so I could not urinate. Seriously. According to the surgeon, this is a side effect, so I would go HOURS in pain purposely because I was tired of falling asleep in the bathroom trying to go, rather than almost peeing my bed. (I refused to use a bedpan until I'm a complete invalid.) And they wouldn't give me vicodin until it was time to go home. And even right now, I still suffer in pain, but I get told I should be healed by now, so I don't take anything for the pain because as far as anyone is concerned, I shouldn't be hurting. I've been out of the hospital a week and a half. Apparently I should be fully healed from 2 major surgeries. So I'm roughing it out. I still can't bend down. I am surprised though with all the narcotics I've taken over the years that vicodin still makes me woozy, I would have thought it would have been like taking a tic tac by now.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sounds like paranoid schizophrenia.

Demon like that needs to be destroyed.

edit on 7/21/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

I am at a loss for words to describe this man. Everything about him and this interview is off off off.

It's not off, there is an ATS member in NY who is a friend of Rebecca. She described what this guy is describing. I believe his statement. Probably can't recount the full action of everything because he might still be traumatized and recounting everything in head. Of what could I have done differently?
edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

www.cbsnews.com...

yea two things....

he covered the girl...she was under him...but yet shes the one that got shot??

also his wounds....couldnt the paramedics aim with the bandages...lol....he got shot in the shoulder innit...why strap his forearm...

lol
edit on 21-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

I couldn't see what was on that CBS link.

I have a messed up shoulder and however my forearm is positioned is key to controlling pain or alignment correction. Might be that, but I can't see it on my mobile

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I wonder if Toronto was supposed to be the site of one of these attacks and they moved it to the states.

Nearly 30 guns found in Barrie, Ont., bomb house: Cops

ARRIE, Ont. — A neighbour says he was told a bunker found on the property in the north-end of the city during a cold case investigation was meant to help the man who lived there and his wife survive the end of days.

“I didn’t know about the bombs or the guns, but I knew he was storing food and water, that sort of thing. He was planning for Armageddon,” said a man who lives near the home of William and Renata Feldhoff.

www.torontosun.com...
edit on 21-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
What I'm saying is that while there are various states of mental illness, it's extremely unlikely that a mentally ill person would show no signs or symptoms to anyone, that no one would notice, while he's spending three months stockpiling weapons and believing he's in a movie. ...
It's just very convenient that he kept a mental breakdown of this magnitude hidden for three months, and now he's supposed to be a spitting maniac who thinks he's a movie villain? I'm not buying it.

His psychotic break was not due to mental illness, but rather mind manipulation through drugs, hypnosis, voice beaming, etc.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Hi Man...that was me...I didn't know Rebecca personally she was a friend of a dear friend of mine...when I spoke to my friend last night she told me this same story, passed on from Rebecca's Mom...this was while Rebecca was still "missing". The bodies were not identified all day and they just kept ringing her phone....just terrible...when my friend final gave me the news that they identified her, I could tell how heart broken she was. This same friend of mine also knew one of the gentlemen killed...talk about a small weird world.

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join