It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
So.. this girl in the ABC video..
Here's what I see:
I see a military trained female, most likely a lesbian(haircut), wearing a Twilight t-shirt. I'm sure I don't have to tell you all that Twilight is a chick flick, aimed at straight women. The whole of those movies is 6-pack ab's running around kissing the damsel in distress. Yes, people can like and enjoy movies that may not be aimed at their particular "class", but to buy a shirt ? Seems like a weak attempt at contingency planning to me. I don't believe it.
edit on 21-7-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

That IS an odd one. I listened for the sound bytes. Give it a try. 'Dead bodies everywhere', and a couple of others about 'shooting'. This witness/survivor certainly had a front row seat.

At first I was remarking...what sort of witness would say that....? She hides behind people who get shot instead of herself. Check, that sounds authentic.... If it were the truth, you'd want to couch that somewhat differently.

The killer greeting scene went well for her, since she had dead bodies all over her after 'burying herself' beneath live people. Don't forget her . had hot casings all over it. I cannot magnify the ABC link very much, but I was looking for blood on her shirt. Anyone see any? They could have freshened up her clothing, I suppose. Mainly I am going on instinct. The ears. I hear a forced voice break up at the mention of the victims, more than 3/4 in to the Jennifer witness tape.

If she's real, that's some ordeal.

My ears are suggesting otherwise, idk. There's a lot to cover here.

I'm not looking around as if there is a question or possibility of props being rushed in to position,

It's more like, how well can you spot them?

Always seize upon any humanitarian crisis....

edit on 21-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
If these people are so-called innocent bystanders tell me how Jennifer Seeger has been interviewed more times than anyone else, and in each interview her account is exactly the same, showing little to no emotion and certainly not very traumatized. Also explain to me how she gave a physical description match James Holmes to an exact T, yet the theatre was filled with tear gas and according to her she was prone on the ground and happened to be seated in the 3rd 4th row, which in a traditional movie theatre would have her in a elevated position, not the post point of view to be estimating someones height. I remember hearing her say that she casings had been hitting her in the fore. and burning her as the gunman fired, how did she get hit in the fore. with shell casings if she was prone on her front taking cover? She also said that the tear gas canister was green ? And that he pulled the pin after her got into the theatre, their are other eye witnesses that claim that the canisters were tossed into the theatre before Holmes entered, so how does she know the colour?

See this is the one piece of this story that doesn't make sense, almost every eyewitness has shown zero emotion, no signs of mental trauma, and have definitely forced some tears, or read their account of the events like they were in a debriefing, this is the main reason this whole thing stinks to high hell.

Care to debunk any of that info ?

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by timetothink
To the people that say all this speculation is sick and crazy, for those of you who wish to believe the msm story and go happily about your lives...fine and dandy for you.

But insulting others is rude, don't visit the thread and what in the world are you doing on this website....seems like a waste of your time?

People can have an opinion, thats fine. But stretching it beyond the realm of reason and making assumptions that become accusatory towards individuals appear to be innocent bystanders is also both rude and insulting - not necessarily to the people here, but definitely to those closer to the situation.

I would rather be less disrespectful and insulting and actually wait for reliable information, from both authorities and other witnesses. I'm not jumping to any conclusions about exactly how it went down, or on this girl's description of things.

link   

To the people that say all this speculation is sick and crazy, for those of you who wish to believe the msm story and go happily about your lives...fine and dandy for you.

But insulting others is rude, don't visit the thread and what in the world are you doing on this website....seems like a waste of your time?

I have been posting on this thread since the event started. I knew it would end up like this, but the fervent enjoyment people are taking at guffawing to one another about how "obvious" this is, is borderline psychopathic.

And I've had my post removed, when it contained facts to counter the claims of others. I find it disgusting how people are leaping from one thing to another in order to find every single fact and correlate it to some guided government hand.

As someone aboce said, if they are so clever as to fool the population, why then make sure they are so obvious? And I find the talk about the woman - who NO ONE knows a single thing about - also unsavoury. One person even said "Maybe she's a man, she looks like one haha"

Hyenas eating a carcass, is what this reminds me of. And just because this is a conspiracy website, does not make it OK to fabricate anything just to make a conspiracy. Not one person here knows what this guy was thinking. Not one of you knows his motive.

"I dunno the motive, but I know the government did it."

link   
Has anyone tried searching to see if Corbin Dates is a actor? Jennifer Seeger has him as a friend on facebook, but not by Corbin Dates but as Corbin J. Kent

imageshack.us...
edit on 7/21/2012 by pagangoddess77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy
www.youtube.com...

Not sure if this posted on this thread, but I saw it posted on another thread (why is this thread not on the front page now? Slide off I guess...).

Despite a Eye witness saying this, it's totally arbitrary and not being reported at all? If there is even the chance of an accomplice at large, why bury that? Why nothing? In less then 24 hours, he went from having roommates and eye witnesses reporting a helper, then nothing. Lone wolf?

I only bring this up, because people keep questioning the one witness (woman with short hair wearing the Twilight shirt).... Well, she's all over the media today, and where did this Eye witness in the linked video go? Why isn't his story being broadcast? Why isn't he being interviewed by the news agencies?

Again, he states that "Gas Canisters came from the other side of the theater." When you add his story, with the story of someone opening the door after receiving a phone call and letting the masked shooter in, then there is NO LONE WOLF.

AGAIN, two eye witness stories contradict what is now an official time line of events. Thus, a conspiracy is born. If there was more then one acting, then it's a conspiracy.

The twilight # witness says she was right in front of the shooter, and says he came in by himself. Her story directly contradicts the others. She says, she had the muzzle in her face, right? And survived unscathed? Her face wound is also healed (pretty nice for less then 24 hours)... Although, that scar could have been there before the incident.

My point is, don't focus on her story. She's all over every news agency. Where's the other witnesses that told conflicting reports?

Granted, members will come in with some "crazy" theories, but that always happens. They will question her tee shirt, and her sexuality, and other BS to make us ALL LOOK LIKE CRAZIES, thus nullifying the real concerns made by the OTHER EYE WITNESSES. Whatever... It happens in any controlled case. Whether it's holographic planes on 9/11 or whatever. It's a tactic that mucks up the true questions and oddities that have arisen in this story. Dis Info? Perhaps...

She's a little odd, fine, and sort of all about being interviewed by every news agency (whose to judge, perhaps she likes talking to media after almost dying). Yeah, strange, but FOCUS ON THE REAL ODDITIES that have taken place in the last 24 hours. That there might be one or more others, who helped and are loose. Something the media doesn't even mention (a small little bit about false reports about a helper, or room mates is better then just not touching the subject at all).

They aren't touching the subject, because calling it a false report, is BS considering Eye witnesses reported in ON LIFE TV while being interviewed.
edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

The thing about her testimony, if you want to call it that, is she never saw the shooters face. So even if she was in the theater and isn't planting a story, she cannot claim to be able to identify him. I saw her interview as it was occurring live on one of the networks. My estimation of her at the time was, she wasn't credible and her story just seemed too convenient. She just happened to be the first person he confronted and then wasn't killed? She had the gun pointed inches from her . and she "jumped" out of the way? How far can she jump?

There was another guy with dark hair that was interviewed (not the guy she was with in one of her interviews), and he also seemed to be a rather cool character for someone who was almost killed less than a few hours earlier. Same with that girl. She narrowly escapes death, is in the middle of all that carnage, and she's composed with no visible signs of emotional trauma? Not even nervous about being on camera? Come on. This is a bad B movie we're watching. Just like 911.

I wonder how much money these people get paid to sell their soul?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'll have to watch her interview again to see what position she was in to get the casings dropping on her fore.. Her t shirt was dark and wouldn't show blood.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalandMayhem Consider this. Maybe a terrorist attack? Ramadan began on Friday. Attack happened after midnight. Maybe the plates were from Tennessee. Government already has Wag the Dog scenario in place to avoid mass retaliation by Americans. Best way is make the suspect an American.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That would definitely shed some light on a few things

Originally posted by violet
Any word on if he bought his movie ticket in advance or did he just buy when he got there?
When a big movie opens at my theatre there's no way you can get in without buying in advance. Seems if he didn't buy it in advance it was a big risk he might not get in and pull off his elaborate plans.

Btw the ticket they show on tv isn't his it's just an example.
I'd like to see his real ticket and time of purchase.
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Not one person here knows what this guy was thinking. Not one of you knows his motive.

I bet you do.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

then I am sure you have been reading all my posts and I have not been disrespectful to anyone alive or dead, except maybe the vile non human who killed those people and he is fair game.

I have speculated and questioned which is my right as an American who may be having a hoax played on me by my country with my tax money or by a terrorist organization.

Bottom line...what is happening out there in Co affects all of us as citizens and we have a right to know and question. And not be patronized by those that think they are better than us.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How is that disrespectful I am analyzing her eye witness account all I am doing is writing down what she said.

Why are you trying to turn this away from the facts and make this about emotion?

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
If these people are so-called innocent bystanders tell me how Jennifer Seeger has been interviewed more times than anyone else, and in each interview her account is exactly the same, showing little to no emotion and certainly not very traumatized. Also explain to me how she gave a physical description match James Holmes to an exact T, yet the theatre was filled with tear gas and according to her she was prone on the ground and happened to be seated in the 3rd 4th row, which in a traditional movie theatre would have her in a elevated position, not the post point of view to be estimating someones height. I remember hearing her say that she casings had been hitting her in the fore. and burning her as the gunman fired, how did she get hit in the fore. with shell casings if she was prone on her front taking cover? She also said that the tear gas canister was green ? And that he pulled the pin after her got into the theatre, their are other eye witnesses that claim that the canisters were tossed into the theatre before Holmes entered, so how does she know the colour?

See this is the one piece of this story that doesn't make sense, almost every eyewitness has shown zero emotion, no signs of mental trauma, and have definitely forced some tears, or read their account of the events like they were in a debriefing, this is the main reason this whole thing stinks to high hell.

Care to debunk any of that info ?

People can have an opinion, thats fine. But stretching it beyond the realm of reason and making assumptions that become accusatory towards individuals appear to be innocent bystanders is also both rude and insulting - not necessarily to the people here, but definitely to those closer to the situation.

I would rather be less disrespectful and insulting and actually wait for reliable information, from both authorities and other witnesses. I'm not jumping to any conclusions about exactly how it went down, or on this girl's description of things.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MetalandMayhem
reply to post by CloseEncounter

The event can be staged and have real victims. We merely choose not to eat what they feed us.

Oh please.....listen to yourselves.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

What's that all about?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

There was another guy with dark hair that was interviewed (not the guy she was with in one of her interviews), and he also seemed to be a rather cool character for someone who was almost killed less than a few hours earlier. Same with that girl. She narrowly escapes death, is in the middle of all that carnage, and she's composed with no visible signs of emotional trauma? Not even nervous about being on camera? Come on. This is a bad B movie we're watching. Just like 911.

I wonder how much money these people get paid to sell their soul?

Mind you, I don't necessarily disagree. My point is, to focus on the eye witnesses that dispel the Official story of a lone wolf. Eye witnesses that have been swept under the rug in less then 24 hours. In terms of debating the official story (in a court room) official Eye witness accounts that contradict a claim are more damaging then dissembling the character qualities of a "Official Story" witness who can conveniently identify the attacker who was cloaked in black body armor, . to toe. Yes, considering the events, it's strange and all and does add to the oddness of this story, but the Eye Witnesses that saw more then one person acting or helping the events, is a KEY.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
that is a portfolio photo, and it looks a lot like Corbin Dates. This dude could definitely be an actor.

Originally posted by pagangoddess77
Has anyone tried searching to see if Corbin Dates is a actor? Jennifer Seeger has him as a friend on facebook, but not by Corbin Dates but as Corbin J. Kent

imageshack.us...
edit on 7/21/2012 by pagangoddess77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

STAFF NOTE:
Please do not post personal information, or links to personal info.

edit on Sat Jul 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

Because how dare you question the official story....listen to what you are told and do not question...now be a good little worker bee and stop causes a ruckus...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Any word on if he bought his movie ticket in advance or did he just buy when he got there?
When a big movie opens at my theatre there's no way you can get in without buying in advance. Seems if he didn't buy it in advance it was a big risk he might not get in and pull off his elaborate plans.

Btw the ticket they show on tv isn't his it's just an example.
I'd like to see his real ticket and time of purchase.
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Considering that tickets were selling for $300 (or some random nonsense online/ craigslist across the Country (it was actually a news story on multiple stations before the midnight premier), I'd say he didn't just walk in and buy a ticket.

If he could just go in and buy a ticket (like they are saying he did during the Press conference), then well that's sort of weird considering that a majority of the shows were sold out... So, he had to have bought it in advance.

edit on 21-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

Ok, so by your logic....taking away guns means that it will never happen again right?

Ok, next time this happens, whom ever it winds up being is gonna be dedicated to getting his hands on a weapon...and the next time when this happens....everyone is unarmed..and since we are a country of lemmings don't expect anyone to do anything about it so....more deaths.

What your suggesting is not gonna stop a dedicated nut job from carrying out his master evil plan of destruction...sorry you just cant convince me of that. Hypothetically, I can do just as much damage with a knife as I can a gun so that argument holds no water either. I was trained to protect myself with ways other than a gun....so I don't really need one, but I'd rather have one if I had a choice. And since I live in America and have that choice I use it.

America doesn't have a gun problem, we have a crooked politician problem. Chicago is a prime example of what happens when you disarm the legal citizen and let the crooks run wild. Look up some crime stats, Im sure it will just rebuff your great theory.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't think most people can 'guess' what a person's emotional state and looks should be after this event unless they have lived through one. And then they can give their take on their state.

The witnesses may have, and at least one had, changed shirts. One had the shirt he was wearing in his hand to show for 'the interview'. Maybe the twilight shirt the woman had on was given to her and it was not her wardrobe.

A does not always lead directly to B.
edit on 7/21/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join