It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MauiStacey

I actually believe that girls account of the attack.

If you want to see a perfect example of a disinfo agent, listen to Chris Ramos account of what happened.

www.youtube.com...

Chris Ramos = 9/11 Harley Guy Mark Walsh
edit on 21-7-2012 by zackforester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
They're demo'ing the entire building. Whole apartments that dont belong to this man are being destroyed today, because they "can't" disarm the booby traps. If that doesn't smell fishy to you, get your nose checked.

I'm not going to read the 100+ pages since I last read, but can you tell me where you read/heard this?

I just saw on local news that they detonated one small device and have access to the apartment.

It's a far cry from 'demo'ing the entire building'...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You guys realize that a lot of the events in the news today are fake and that people like Gabby Giffords is an actress. These are staged events to cause fear in us to take away more of our rights and freedoms.

It's time to wake up folks!

Watch these if you don't believe me Watch her unique hand gestures. This is an ACTRESS.!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The world is not what you think it is!

If you would like more info/proof look up DallasGoldBug

edit on 7/21/2012 by MauiStacey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
You guys realize that a lot of the events in the news today are fake and that people like Gabby Giffords is an actress. These are staged events to cause fear in us to take away more of our rights and freedoms.

It's time to wake up folks!

Watch these if you don't believe me Watch her unique hand gestures. This is an ACTRESS.!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The world is not what you think it is!

I agree. The world is a mirage to keep us the good little worker ants we are.
edit on 21-7-2012 by DeadRising because: spelling.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

If this is the same Chris Ramos, anyone find it odd that he's an alumni of the school the shooter was supposedly attending?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is another interesting article,maybe the general population is waking up a little?

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

The twilight t shirt chick seemed legit but there was a report on how they got fired in in the califonity whatever it was link. I quoted it in one of my posts yesterday I don't remember what it was.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadRising
The media does not care about human emotion, they are only worried about the story, they got their '' sate '' of horror. And the killer well, he is getting exactly what he wanted, people to be posting about him and comparing pictures of other worthless human scum to him.

I can't be apart of it anymore after thought. I know alot of you are wanting to get that first glance, and see if you can understand why, but in the end it will be like all the other crimes, it will be forgotten and the next chapter of suffering will be used as a '' segment '' for another mainstream media show.
edit on 21-7-2012 by DeadRising because: missed word

They care very much about human emotions, because emotions are programmable reactions to certain situations. It's a means of control.

Just look at those who comment "inappropriate" emotions. It is enough to condemn someone if he/she is not reacting "properly".

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I've been hearing we are waking up for 20 of my 30 total years on Earth. It doesn't take that long to wake up, more like we are in a coma.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I don't disagree with none of what you say, thats probably why I have never been able to watch mainstream media shows for more than 20 minutes. I don't like being controlled or attempts at trying it. So I ignore most of what they say.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Columbine event also took place on 4/20 13 years ago. Any significance to this date or just coincidence?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It's possible I suppose. There was a thread on here last week about telepathy devices and the army has those helmets. He was in neuroscience.

It could have been anybody in the costume, since no witnesses saw his face or even his eyes. Reporters ask that a lot.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Found Jennifer Seeger real Facebook by clicking a few other profiles. the other FB someone posted must be hers too but it has no picture. I was going thru some pictures and i saw Jennifer Seeger picture with her short haircut and she commented on her picture which led me to her real FB. I guess i cant post Facebook Links?
edit on 7/21/2012 by pagangoddess77 because: Spell check

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
My cousin is resting In The hospital now....I have not talked to her, only heard from my uncle. She is alive, thank god.

All you "people" claiming this was a staged event really piss me off. Not everything is a conspiracy. Some people just go crazy.

Pathetic.

link   
www.ucdenver.edu...

Chris Ramos, second year resident

Same school as James Holmes.
edit on 21-7-2012 by zackforester because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by jd0Fengland
read this

The site also reported law enforcement officials are investigating whether a profile created earlier this month on sex website AdultFriendFinder — the site that connected Maryland woman Robyn Gardner with the prime suspect in her disappearance in Aruba last summer — belonged to the shooter. The profile included a photo of a red-haired Holmes and was registered to a man of the same age and name. It included a cryptic message, “Will you visit me in prison?” Read more: www.nydailynews.com...
He put on a adult friend finder web site "will you visit me in prison" wtf thats why he didnt struggle or try to escape he intended to be arrested
edit on 21-7-2012 by jd0Fengland because: sorted it out

Is there any way to verify that account, if it's him, was opened before all this?
The red hair looks dodgy. Why do they say painted , not dyed or colored the red in his hair?
What guy admits to a small penis either

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadRising
reply to post by DangerDeath

I don't disagree with none of what you say, thats probably why I have never been able to watch mainstream media shows for more than 20 minutes. I don't like being controlled or attempts at trying it. So I ignore most of what they say.

If you read carefully news articles, there is almost always, like a must, a line or two about emotional reactions. Especially when someone is read a sentence in court. It seems very important whether he shows emotional reaction or not, because there is a prejudice that those without emotions are "sociopaths", which is far from truth.

A murder like this can be carried out by a professional, who is desensitized (every doctor or dentist is for instance). Everyone who pushes button to release a cruising missile is desensitized and "just doing his job". Such people don't use emotions in what they do. They translate emotions into protocols (which are logical patterns) and emotions are easily translatable into ideology.

An emotional man would have a problem to execute people like this, without showing his emotions, unless he was a real enemy (like in some religious, racial, class or national-chauvinist situations).

The whole theory about him being a "loner" (that's another "inappropriate" social label, but not enough to force someone into such execution of others) or identifying himself with a character from a comic, doesn't hold water.

The so far presented facts about Holmes are far from enough to explain this massacre.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

I agree she does look lesbian or military, but I don't know if lesbians avoid that movie, she could like vampire stories.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by mattdel
They're demo'ing the entire building. Whole apartments that dont belong to this man are being destroyed today, because they "can't" disarm the booby traps. If that doesn't smell fishy to you, get your nose checked.

I'm not going to read the 100+ pages since I last read, but can you tell me where you read/heard this?

I just saw on local news that they detonated one small device and have access to the apartment.

It's a far cry from 'demo'ing the entire building'...

They will not be demolishing the entire building. They've already significantly reduced the mechanisms of the traps with a robot, now they are to the point of having people go in to take care of the rest.

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join