It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 117
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

It is just a coincidence, a sad one but a coincidence. Multiple disasters happen to people all the time.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

NO human being, in their right mind would do something like this!!

Don't bother shouting at me. Nobody on this thread thinks anything other than that is was awful and the guy was probably evil or crazy or forced to do it.

Read posts before replying. Go back and read the post you are referring to. Read my reply to the post, It doesn't imply anywhere about the guys mental state.

ATS is full of people doing random antagonistic posts because they didn't read something properly. Think before replying.
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
There are many human beings who are doing the same every day. Just look at headlines, and much more is concealed because of political implications.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

It really depends on his tolerance. Vicodin is good if you are a first time user recovering from a broken arm. If you are a prescribed user, it actually isn't very strong. And you can take 100mg and not even get a buzz, maybe relaxed and slightly sleepy.

It actually contradicts his plans of mass murder, as it slows you down a little bit and makes your senses slightly fuzzy. It can also lift you up, which is why is is actually being studied to be used as an anti depressant.

Most likely he is fighting depression or anxiety of some kind and that is why he is pill popping.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This Bulgaria story is so sad too. Women and children, horrifying.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This guy wasn't dumb he was very smart..

Psycho's can be geniuses.. The whole evil genius thing. He was not insane he is evil and angry.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Live shot of the apartment was just on fox. They do not want to blow it, they want to be able to go in and

get all the evidence they can, if they can without blowing it up.. I think the whole blowing it up it just a line to get us

to keep watching..

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

Movies glorify acts like the one this guy pulled. We have people playing the roll of the villian but none courageous enough to play the role of the hero.

Violent movies need to end.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
This guy wasn't dumb he was very smart..

Psycho's can be geniuses.. The whole evil genius thing. He was not insane he is evil and angry.

Killing and destroying is easy it does not take a genius to learn how to randomly destroy. IF he was smart he wouldn't have done this in the first place considering this benefits no one not even himself.

He is dumb because he let whatever was bothering him get the best of him. Dont' glorify jackasses like this one. All your awe does is make other twits like this one become jealous of him and encourage them more to act out their sadistic fantasies.

but continue to be a groupie for these degenerates.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

It really depends on his tolerance. Vicodin is good if you are a first time user recovering from a broken arm. If you are a prescribed user, it actually isn't very strong. And you can take 100mg and not even get a buzz, maybe relaxed and slightly sleepy.

It actually contradicts his plans of mass murder, as it slows you down a little bit and makes your senses slightly fuzzy. It can also lift you up, which is why is is actually being studied to be used as an anti depressant.

Most likely he is fighting depression or anxiety of some kind and that is why he is pill popping.

All this is possible. Although I think this is most likely a guy that had mental issues, something that was mentioned about patsies being drugged after they have carried out their programming sticks in my mind. If someone planted a report that he was on prescription drugs, it would cover up the fact that he was drugged and under some type of control. Of course that's just speculative.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Here is a theory of mine.

What if in that movie theater was someone that people in high places (TPTB) wanted eliminated.

What if J. Holmes is a (Manchurian candidate).

Do any of you think this could be?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Allegedly this sign is up at all Cinemark theaters of which the Aurora Century theater is one:

Worked real well.

TTAG / SAF document Cinemark weapons policy
edit on 21-7-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by strangedays

It is just a coincidence, a sad one but a coincidence. Multiple disasters happen to people all the time.

Yes, multiple disasters aren't common, but multiple public shootings? She was in Toronto, survived that public shooting, then just happened to be in a movie theater 3300 miles away a few days later where another public shooting took place?

Seems a little too odd to be a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

A very simple fact that most people won't realize. Which is kind of strange, because it makes complete sense. If you want to massacre a bunch of people, do you go to a place where you know nobody will be carrying weapons, or do you go somewhere where you risk getting shot before you can finish your little "project"?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Don't know about any live streams
i don't believe anyone can get close enough to capture and produce a live stream.
sure would be nice to see it rather hear about it via msm/hollywood.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hey I just realized Karl Rove said something about not announcing the VP before the Olympics, because something "captivating" could happen that might steal the attention off the announcement.

ATS THREAD

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

Simply the path of least resistance. Dictates everything from the wind blowing, the rain falling to human behavior.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Yes, because making choices for the general public sure will put an end to public violence, won't it?

Violence in films doesn't have an effect on most people, it's only a small percentage (mentally ill) that are effected.

You remind me of some other poster who was in some thread a few weeks back talking about drinking & driving. His 'brilliant' idea to end drinking & driving was to make alcohol illegal. What I'm saying is, why should the majority suffer for the actions of a small percentage of twats?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by votan

Yes, because making choices for the general public sure will put an end to public violence, won't it?

Violence in films doesn't have an effect on most people, it's only a small percentage (mentally ill) that are effected.

You remind me of some other poster who was in some thread a few weeks back talking about drinking & driving. His 'brilliant' idea to end drinking & driving was to make alcohol illegal. What I'm saying is, why should the majority suffer for the actions of a small percentage of twats?

because the small percentage of twats do the most harm. If films were not able to manipulate people then why is so much spent in advertisement?? maybe because it motivates people to do certain things.

I would not suffer if there were no violent movies to watch. HOw many people do you know who would suffer from the absence of violent films? and if you would suffer from not seeing violent films then you have bigger problems. ... because you are probably a twat who would pull something like this off.

all violent films do is glorify ways to commit violent acts.. how to advertise them.. thoughts and ideas of a violent nature... kinda like you advertise coco puffs so people consume it.

there shouldn't have to be laws to end violent films it should be common sense that such things should not be advertised.
edit on 21-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Hey I just realized Karl Rove said something about not announcing the VP before the Olympics, because something "captivating" could happen that might steal the attention off the announcement.

ATS THREAD

Jeeze no freaking kidding. right in our faces. Reminds me of the many warnings from the Dubya and his cronies of possible terrorist attacks on US soil soon after his election. This is shameful, and TPTB have no shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

join