It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

lol...I think I'm the last person you need to be charging with "spawning conspiracies".

You're the first I've seen.

I don't think there's a damned thing conspiratorial about this. I think it's a whack job who went nuts. I'm just pointing out that you are inserting information that has not been reported.

Asking you about you inserting information that has not been reported makes me responsible for your behavior. Got it.

Their search, according to all articles I can find, has been from a cherry-picker taking pictures through a window.

No, I just linked that.

I haven't been able to find any source that states they have PHYSICALLY entered the apartment yet.

Police are reviewing the video and discussing how to enter the apartment, which could take days www.cnn.com...

They may have placed a robot in, but I haven't seen that explicitly stated.

Stated where, why dont you search for that online

I did read they were...

I take my news from news sources.

And when the hell did you or I take anything on? It must have been more memorable to you than it was to me because I don't recall it.

No, you dont seem to have control of your actions.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Konduit

Implying that everyone who carries a concealed weapon is a skilled marksman.

Real life is nothing like action films.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Such complicated booby trapping/wiring of his apartment for a med student, no way he could had done that without some serious military training and experience or someone else did it knowing he was'nt going to be there.......

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by violet

Jessica Redfield
@JessicaRedfield
Follow

A man dressed as Batman is charging tourists to take pictures outside the Eaton Center yelling "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD!" Very tacky & heartless

That was at the time of the Toronto shooting, which she was astoundingly present for.

Yea basically the Batman costume guy knew she was going to die. They sometimes do that (mock you and tell you youre going to die or they are going to kill you) when they set you up for a sacrifice. Im pretty sure she slipped through the Toronto shooting (setup) through some BLUE (or GOD, WHITE) help and they were really focused on getting her. Its pathetic, theres a network of people that go around setting up and murdering people through "outside" means and they just get away clean every time. Theres nothing the victims can do and when you try to do something about it, the entire society attacks you (because they are "in" on the sacrifice and allow it, because they believe it is necissary for the ancients to leave us alone and let our food grow) because they fear being sacrificed themselves. So they pick on people that are conscious blind like Ghawa and sacrifice them instead. They are all good cause its not their kid, and they actually teach their kids early on that its "right" to participate in focusing a victim towards sacrifice. Yes there are evil children out there too. Really takes a new perspective on the "children first" approach. If they are little killers they arent on MY list in MY house. They can rot same as their murdering parents. But yea they had been setting this poor girl up for a while. The family is sometimes in on these things too, sadly enough. Perhaps her brother is so composed because he got paid to "guide" her to that cinema that night or something. So yea theres way more to it and its not a conspiracy. Its just time to pull back that curtain.

edit on 21-7-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I seen a video of the guy he bought guns from and he was asking him for advice on usi ng guns. Also there is a whole load of information anyone with any basic knowledge could obtain from the internet on making bombs, setting booby traps and using weaponry. There are reports of liquid and powder incendiary devices linked to traps. There are also reports of stockpiling ammo bought online, there could also be a lot of materials bought online for making these devices. Reports are 60 days since the start of the guys 'meltdown' when he started purchasing guns and dropping out.
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
What is being shown in this picture? It appears to me, that there is a lot of blood all around, especially by the doorway with the rifle in it. It seems that there is also a riot shield at the corner of the building. It also looks like there are evidence placards all over the place, as if they are marking shell casings from a shootout. What is the splatter going down the sidewalk?

I think that the shooter may have put up a fight before being arrested, and possibly was shot or killed in this area. I want to know what is happening in this picture. Maybe someone can embed it for me. Thanks

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
What is being shown in this picture? It appears to me, that there is a lot of blood all around, especially by the doorway with the rifle in it. It seems that there is also a riot shield at the corner of the building. It also looks like there are evidence placards all over the place, as if they are marking shell casings from a shootout. What is the splatter going down the sidewalk?

I think that the shooter may have put up a fight before being arrested, and possibly was shot or killed in this area. I want to know what is happening in this picture. Maybe someone can embed it for me. Thanks

It does look like that, it looks like a staged picture. There is a rifle at the entrance, then a shield and the thing on the ground is the gas mask / face shield, I seen a close up on another report, and the blood trails.

Another possible theory is that the guy ditched his stuff after running out the exit to his car, hence the shield etc on ground and others that were bleeding left from the same exit.
edit on 21-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Any news when their going to blow the apartment up? They got us on hook line and sinker with this.

Anyone have a live link shot to holmes apartment

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kapkalna
reply to post by Valhall

lol...I think I'm the last person you need to be charging with "spawning conspiracies".

You're the first I've seen.

Shag off. Don't lie about me. I've not said a word on this thread about this being a conspiracy. I've only posted about the information coming out.

And I still haven't seen a source that states they ENTERED the apartment and searched it. Still haven't seen it!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

No it is actually a fair point..

Because he still took 100mg of a narcotic, why?

And how it affects him depends on if he is a habitual user or not.

He must of been or he would of fallen asleep in that chair.

But narcotics make you not care, they don't take the pain away, but they make you not care, which is why they are so popular.

I think that is a very important point.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

*laughs*

So your first statement is that your country doesn't like to admit to their crime, than your say that our government is messing with your data.

How about you stick with your first statement that you don't like to admit to crime?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by jam321

My guess is he planned to make a big statement like Andres Brevik.

But maybe had a change in plans after he saw the bodies. Maybe felt it was enough.

I have to wonder what his interviews are going to be like.

I kinda agree. Seems like there's been some testimony that he oddly just quit shooting and returned to his car. Also, it's pretty easy to imagine a suicide, murder before any interviews/prosecution, isn't it?

If were going to compare. Norway mass murderer injured over 200 and 80 or more killed i believes.

That was like a year ago today.. These people are sick, killing children, even most mafia and bad guys

leave kid's out. professional criminals usually leave kid's out. *usually* and *professional* used lightly.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Valhall

Such complicated booby trapping/wiring of his apartment for a med student, no way he could had done that without some serious military training and experience or someone else did it knowing he was'nt going to be there.......

Seriously, I think this is all about buying time for the big brains to put together an official story.
There are no booby traps in Holmes' apartment and he didn't warn them about anything.

Trip wires all visible like that, gimme a break.
It looks more like a cartoon situation.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by ManiShuck

No it is actually a fair point..

Because he still took 100mg of a narcotic, why?

And how it affects him depends on if he is a habitual user or not.

He must of been or he would of fallen asleep in that chair.

But narcotics make you not care, they don't take the pain away, but they make you not care, which is why they are so popular.

I think that is a very important point.

I'm thinking pain killers vicodine or percocet being the most popular.
it would just have made him feel really good and yes not care as much.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
Any news when their going to blow the apartment up? They got us on hook line and sinker with this.

Anyone have a live link shot to holmes apartment

CNN has got a live shot, looks like they're just poking at the windows with sticks. Weird.

Don't know about any live streams.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

I am gravely concerned where this filthy train of thought comes from. I am disgusted by the hypocrisy. He was not of his right mind

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Haven't they dragged this bastard naked out on the street and given him a bullet to the neck yet?

I can't help it, but I can't rid myself of the bloodthirst when it comes to this bastard. I can't help but think the bastard deserves some Spanish inquisition style punishment in public for what he's done. It's not really the right thing to think after a situation like this, but that's what's on my mind right now. Scum like him doesn't deserve human rights, because they're not human. They're the worst kind of soulless filth ever born.

(Sorry about that, ATS. I'm still full of anger over this one, as I'm sure most of you are.)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by jam321

My guess is he planned to make a big statement like Andres Brevik.

But maybe had a change in plans after he saw the bodies. Maybe felt it was enough.

I have to wonder what his interviews are going to be like.

I kinda agree. Seems like there's been some testimony that he oddly just quit shooting and returned to his car. Also, it's pretty easy to imagine a suicide, murder before any interviews/prosecution, isn't it?

If were going to compare. Norway mass murderer injured over 200 and 80 or more killed i believes.

That was like a year ago today.. These people are sick, killing children, even most mafia and bad guys

leave kid's out. professional criminals usually leave kid's out. *usually* and *professional* used lightly.

Maybe he chose the midnight show to avoid kids and stopped when the smoke cleared and seen his actions.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

NO human being, in their right mind would do something like this!!

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

join