It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
He was still wearing the gas mask ? I didn't hear that. But that is a definitely interesting piece of information.

Originally posted by ffrealmsrider
reply to post by 08051962

The first 3 hours is absolute chaos due to the size of the plaza and a packed theater of moviegoers. It was a good 20 minutes before the perimeter was sealed and about 3 minutes after 911 calls that the back parking lot was secured. The mystery second accomplice had about 5-8 minutes to escape. What strikes me as strange is that when cops secured the back J.H. was just sitting alone in his car. Why didn't he run or resist? He was still wearing the gas mask. This is the part that creeps me out. It was like once his "crusade" was over he just shut down.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SolaFide

Either he was very clever, or actually had an accomplice. I just don't think we will ever hear if they searched the phone, or what they found. So for now, all is speculation.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ffrealmsrider
reply to post by 08051962

The first 3 hours is absolute chaos due to the size of the plaza and a packed theater of moviegoers. It was a good 20 minutes before the perimeter was sealed and about 3 minutes after 911 calls that the back parking lot was secured. The mystery second accomplice had about 5-8 minutes to escape. What strikes me as strange is that when cops secured the back J.H. was just sitting alone in his car. Why didn't he run or resist? He was still wearing the gas mask. This is the part that creeps me out. It was like once his "crusade" was over he just shut down.

Yeah, I was listening to part of it. But I didn't know Holmes was actually sitting inside his car. What I heard (not on the scanners, but elsewhere) was that he was standing outside his car.... just standing there. But I guess the scanners would be more reliable.

That is creepy. Reminds me of Sirhan Sirhan. He was apparently confused and had absolutely no idea what just happened and "awakens" to a bunch of men struggling to push him down. Like this scrawny man had superhuman strength or something.

I want to know about any drug (legal OR illegal) that he was taking, or maybe recently stopped taking.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I didn't hear that on MSM. I listened to the actual police and fire scanner records from 7-20-12 midnight to 7-20-12 4am. There's about 4 more hours of witness reports go but I'll listen to the rest tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xrevxoltx

I been keeping up with this story, and I am going to say this whole event was a set up...This guy will get away with it...Insanity

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I listened to the scanner while this was breaking yesterday and at the time of arrest, im sure they wasnt reporting that he was in his car.

There were references made on the scanner that he was being held at gunpoint outside a diamond store, which is assume is inside the mall.

It seems that this was also heard by other members who were listening to the scanner as i just checked back to page 1 of this thread and found the following posts that seem to confirm this was stated.

Originally posted by buni11687
From live police scanner, they have a suspect at gunpoint at Helsberg (sp?) jewlers.....main enterance

Originally posted by edaced4
and now "one at gunpoint"...in the mall...at a diamond store..

*/ Edit To Add /*

I now know this to be incorrect, it has been correctly pointed out that the person this referred to was not the suspect.
edit on 21/7/12 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
One sure fire sign of it being a false flag is if they cover up his accomplices. Like in the OKC bombing where they reported finding multiple bombs on the local media but the national media and official story is they only found one.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ffrealmsrider

At 2:41 am a pr reports that at the time the shooting started a car was seen speeding from the parking lot at "a high rate of speed." It wasan older cop car type model with grey primer and tinted windows that was lifted up. Last seen east bound on I-70 eastbound but that was over two hours ago."

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanPLC

Incorrect. The mall cleaner was in front of the jewelry store. He was being held at gunpoint. He was not able to speak english which is why he was being detained.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ffrealmsrider

Thanks for pointing that out mate, my bad!

In all fairness, i did have about 20 windows open yesterday trying to follow the story as it broke.

Cheers bud

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

There's plenty of news sites that had it but now deleted it. They usually archive stories, not delete and do over with new ones

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
Guys look at the title of the article with the arrow - but now look at how the title changes when you click it - thechronicleherald.ca...

OMG. This is a little creepy now. This is getting to be a little way too creepy.

Nevermind. That was as he LEFT. It wasn't at the beginning.

edit on 21-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

That article has now changed again in it's entirety since the last time I checked that link. Weird.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
one of the stories in that search came up with a story that says 23 year old Eric Hunter is the person who held the door closed while the gunman banged on it for 10 seconds. He then let the door go worried the gunman would start shooting through the door. Has this guy been interviewed or mentioned at all????????

EDIT: This link says he was interviewed by Shaul Turner with channel 2 news
www.examiner.com...
edit on 21-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Emergingtruth

dude...fake ass.....

how fake is that...i could do better...all they needed was one strand of her hair to cross his image...but alas

Or maybe he has taken this picture in front of a poster in his room or photoshopped it himself. From what we know about him it doesn't seem like he was likely to know any women like this personally.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
So tired of all the anti gun BS everyone is posting because of the theater shooting. Crazy stuff happens, sure, and you can't stop it. Weird how people pay to go see buildings blown up, people shot, and blood everywhere. Then when it happens in real life people are surprised. So it's entertaining sometimes and not other times? Interesting. Not saying the entertainment industry is messed up I'm just making a point. Anyway, for all those people screaming 'take away the evil guns,' keep in mind the rest of the story...

Three armed home invaders stopped by gun owner

But an eyewitness who asked not to be named told the Chicago Sun-Times that Turner was one of three armed men who pulled up in front of the house in a white Pontiac Bonneville and tried to break in and rob it. “The guy who lives there shot him, and he fell down the stairs,” the witness said. “His buddies went back for him, but he wasn’t moving, so they got back in the car and escaped through the alley.”

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Im replaying the first reports on CNN from around 2:30 am, that I happened to record last night.

These are the first details reported.

" Witnesses have been taken to a local high school to be questioned and requests put out there if anybody knows a witness to call in and tell them. " so they can gather more evidence" "

~. Good way to round up all the witnesses and instruct them what to say or not say. ~

The injured were taken in police cars to hospitals.
~ I thought this was odd they weren't transported by ambulance. ~

Those not injured taken to high school

~ this is like nobody was allowed to just walk away and go home. I forgot the details about them leaving their cars there to pick up today ~

" apprehended near his car"

" Tennessee license plates"
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Im thinking that colorado might be cursed... It all makes sense we had columbine here, we had the shooting at the university here, and now this. I dont think its possible to explain it.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
James Holmes could be the Occupy Wall Street Trust Fund Baby?

Just type in OWS trust fund baby in google images and compare his face with James Holmes.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: added Qs mark

edit on 21-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: added vid

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Im replaying the first reports on CNN from around 2:30 am, that I happened to record last night.

These are the first details reported.

" Witnesses have been taken to a local high school to be questioned and requests put out there if anybody knows a witness to call in and tell them. " so they can gather more evidence" "

~. Good way to round up all the witnesses and instruct them what to say or not say. ~

The injured were taken in police cars to hospitals.
~ I thought this was odd they weren't transported by ambulance. ~

Those not injured taken to high school

~ this is like nobody was allowed to just walk away and go home. I forgot the details about them leaving their cars there to pick up today ~

" apprehended near his car"

" Tennessee license plates"
edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

with 71 people injured or wounded...they had to get them there urgently. could you pull 71 ambulances out ya bum on short notice.

of course you cant just go home...you have just witnessed a masacre and need to make a statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join