It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Guys look at the title of the article with the arrow - but now look at how the title changes when you click it - thechronicleherald.ca...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Probably going to get a white unmarked van in front of my house, but interesting how this happened the day after Congress approves extended funding to the pentagon to continue operations in Afghanistan. Mind Control, anyone?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I'm sure there are going to be afew deletions over the coming day or two off Google

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ffrealmsrider
I listened to the entire police scanner and ambulance logs with my premium membership on radioreference.com. Several officers maintained from witness reports that there was a second suspect who breached the Mall. About an hour and a half in they found an open door in the closed mall (Macy's). K-9 and search teams took about 40 minutes to respond to this tip. It's possible there really was an accomplice that got away.

YES!!
Someone was saying one suspect dead and one in custody on here. And I think they heard it on the scanners.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I found his mom's facebook page. Are we allowed to post it?

edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Weird that a 20 somethin year old dude has zero social media presence. CNN here is talking about nothing but control. No details on the shooting, just trying to push that there should have been stricter laws in place to prevent him buying weapons.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Ok youre right. I searched theatre shooting witness tried to shut door on gunman
"
and once you click it the title changes. I checked the page source code.
That's because they updated the page with a new story

sorry I messed this up just search theatre shooting witness tried to shut door on gunman

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Should be able to see it by clicking the link

Originally posted by violet

What arrow? Are you on mobile? The arrow would be a video with changing captions?

ETA oh your picture, but we can't click the link in the pic.I'll try again. i'm getting tired.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MetalandMayhem

I don't have a facebook page or "tweet", should that be a requirement now?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Bah... Not her.
edit on 21-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Yah thats what I found, if someone actually tried to step in and shut the door on holmes how come this guy isn't being interviewed by every news agency in the country.

Ok youre right. I searched theatre shooting witness tried to shut door on gunman
"
and once you click it the title changes. I checked the page source code.
That's because they updated the page with a new story

sorry I messed this up just search theatre shooting witness tried to shut door on gunman

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

This has the headline but my eyes are going all fuzzy now, I cant find the quote in this article with your title, can you?

washington post

maybe its in the video.
I'm going back to my tablet where i have autocorrect to help my typos

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Still has the headline, but has no mention of the actual subject matter, man this story is getting more and more inconsistent. My guess is the GOV and Feds are monitoring the buzz online and every time someone finds a hole they are trying to erase it.

This has the headline but my eyes are going all fuzzy now, I cant find the quote in this article with your title, can you?

washington post

maybe its in the video.
I'm going back to my tablet where i have autocorrect to help my typos

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by VikingWarlord

It is by no means a requirement but it is certainly the norm for a 20-something. Also the dude said it had nothing to do with the movie but ABC news is claiming he had dyed his hair red like the Joker and called himself the Joker. Who's hair is green...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

The first 3 hours is absolute chaos due to the size of the plaza and a packed theater of moviegoers. It was a good 20 minutes before the perimeter was sealed and about 3 minutes after 911 calls that the back parking lot was secured. The mystery second accomplice had about 5-8 minutes to escape. What strikes me as strange is that when cops secured the back J.H. was just sitting alone in his car. Why didn't he run or resist? He was still wearing the gas mask. This is the part that creeps me out. It was like once his "crusade" was over he just shut down.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord

I don't have a facebook page or "tweet", should that be a requirement now?

I don't either.Because everyone else does!lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ffrealmsrider

Yeah. The MSM definately has an agenda goin on with this today. Too many coincedences goin on here to believe the story they are telling us.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yeah I hear you, that certainly most people don't have privacy concerns and blab what they had on their sandwich at lunch or when they are going on vacation. I thought there was a scene where the joker had red hair, but might be mistaken.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
reply to post by violet

Where is that cell phone and who the hell was he talking to? probably will never here of this again.

This d-bag was very very clever.

If I wanted to leave the theatre by that exit AND return without causing any alarm or suspicion or cross looks from the people next to me I would set the alarm on my cellphone.

Cellphone goes off, answer cellphone like it's a call, get up and walk out of exit while holding phone to ear. People hear and see you on your phone, probably think you are being considerate by walking out, and expect you to return to the movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join