It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Kids can kill themselves with cleaning products from your kitchen...and it happens more often than kids killing other kids with guns... Are you going to ban cleaning products as well now?...

As for gun crimes in Canada... Canada, like European countries don't like to put on television all the crimes that happen in your countries, they prefer to show naked women and naked men on tv to 5 year olds than to show the truth to adults about crimes...

Toronto Records First Homicide Of 2012

Toronto has recorded its first murder of the year after a man was shot and killed in Scarborough.

The shooting occurred on Hupfield Trail, near Neilson Road and Finch Avenue.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Man charged in Scarborough shooting was 'very intelligent, always laughing'

Kim Mackrael, Matthew Robinson, Carys Mills and Adrian Morrow

Toronto — The Globe and Mail

Published Thursday, Jul. 19 2012, 5:35 PM EDT

Last updated Friday, Jul. 20 2012, 10:41 AM EDT

Nahom Tsegazab, 19, was charged with reckless discharge of a firearm on Thursday. Police said the Toronto man was among those injured on Monday night and remains in custody in the hospital where he is being treated. Police confirmed he was the "person of interest" they referred to immediately after the shooting.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

I am almost certain that the numbers in crimes in Canada are messed around with by your government just to keep claiming "gun laws work" when in reality they don't.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
It's so ridiculous how anderson cooper keeps saying he's not going to mention the shooter's name, or only very little.
So you want a pat on the back or something??

HIS NAME IS ALREADY OUT! YOU CALL THIS JOURNALISM? REPORTING?
JUST GET THE FACTS OUT.

I guess this is my fault for watching CNN

Any who, can you guys tell me more about this "red hair" conspiracy. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Rap songs, and a suicide bomber?... what does red hair symbolize?

They got flamed pretty hard for being too quick to break news.
Probably just flipping the switch to the opposite extreme by being super conservative.

link   
No one said this shooter had red hair. No proof of any link between the TZ story and this shooter has been provided. Every time something like this happens, rampant guesswork leading to sensationalized theories about TPTB and NWO and all the rest.

Gotta say, was I was listening to the radio about this tragedy, I was driving by the Aurora mall right next to where this happened. It was eerily silent and dead. When I got to work, no one seemed overly concerned about it. Very little talk about it. No one seemed particularly upset about it. Just another day.. we as a society are utterly euthanized towards tragedy and heartache and loss due to the never-ending glut of media sources. It's rather sad to be honest.

link   
reply to post by 08051962

Oh God...save yourself...turn of Anderson before your brain melts...
or worse!

Yeah why red heads?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I suspect that this shooter, James Holmes, decided he was not going to make it in this world as an outstanding Neuroscientist, so he decided he would be remembered for something else.

A narcissistic sociopath doesn't have the normal human capacity for empathy for other human beings.
That's what makes one so dangerous. He does not care how much he hurt others.

Holmes did not do well in his comprehensive exams last semester. That was completely unacceptable to him.
After all, he sees himself as "special" and above the herd. He MUST excel to show how superior he is to all. How beautifully planned his exit was. Now if only his neighbors had forced open his apartment door. What a "kapow" that would have made.

So he decided to go out in a memorable way. He HATES people anyway, so killing them was easy -- just like stepping on roaches.

A more "normal" modest person would simply have committed suicide.

But no, that wasn't good enough for James Holmes, he wanted to make sure he'd be remembered for a while -- at the very least, by all of the surviving relatives of the dead and the scarred & crippled survivors.

What a waste! He had been given real gifts. And all the other lives he wasted.

I suspect he'll be paying for this for a long time.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

That's right. They're designed for killing. No need to do a little dance or pirouette around it. Accept it....embrace it and understand it. Most people I know that own weapons are law-abiding, respectful, safety-conscious, and appreciative for their 2A right. They totally understand what guns are for. They totally comprehend the deeper reasons for protecting this right.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yahoo just had a story front paged that he stockpiled over 6,000 rounds of ammunition. Then the article oddly disappeared (while still being front page).

news.yahoo.com...

So, in 2 months he obtained quite the arsenal.

Has it come out yet how he was supplementing his income while pursuing his PHD? Where were the funds obtained from to buy said weapons and bullets? Granted, sort of arbitrary but useful considering he was a student trying to obtain a PHD (which I'd imagine is rather time consuming, and may cut short job hours). I'm going to assume that it was purchased on Credit. However he was a young kid relatively, so would his credit level allow a large enough limit to fund it?

Did he have an outside source of money? Did his parents pay for the weapons?

edit on 20-7-2012 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Yes and here is the article:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Both killers dyed their hair RED
edit on 20-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Not showing his photo doesn't make sense to me either and you make a valid point that others could have seen him prior.
I hope they reveal why they are hiding his face once he's been tried in court.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

I was just getting ready to post that myself.
Where the heck did he get all the money to buy that stuff? 6000 round of this and that, plus three weapons. You are talking about 4 to 5 thousand dollars worth of stuff. You don’t get that much extra spending money while working as a janitor.

All in all, something just does not feel right. Too convenient.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
No one said this shooter had red hair. No proof of any link between the TZ story and this shooter has been provided. Every time something like this happens, rampant guesswork leading to sensationalized theories about TPTB and NWO and all the rest.

Gotta say, was I was listening to the radio about this tragedy, I was driving by the Aurora mall right next to where this happened. It was eerily silent and dead. When I got to work, no one seemed overly concerned about it. Very little talk about it. No one seemed particularly upset about it. Just another day.. we as a society are utterly euthanized towards tragedy and heartache and loss due to the never-ending glut of media sources. It's rather sad to be honest.

Ray Kelly, NYPD Commissioner who worked with Chief of Police Dan Oates for several years when Oates worked at NYPD, made comment earlier in the day that he had heard word from someone about the story and mentioned the red hair. Later Oates, in a press conference, made mention that he talked to someone with the NYPD and wouldn't confirm nor deny the red hair.

Kelly doesn't seem to have reason to lie about what color hair someone has. Many, many things fit with the TMZ reported story. Not to mention the major coincidence there would have to be. Him having red hair has nothing to do with TPTB or NWO.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Upon thinking about it - maybe his appearance is so disturbing that they don't want to prejudice a jury pool? Maybe they need time to clean him up, sober him up, heal him up? Pick one...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
It's so ridiculous how anderson cooper keeps saying he's not going to mention the shooter's name, or only very little.
So you want a pat on the back or something??

HIS NAME IS ALREADY OUT! YOU CALL THIS JOURNALISM? REPORTING?
JUST GET THE FACTS OUT.

I guess this is my fault for watching CNN

Any who, can you guys tell me more about this "red hair" conspiracy. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Rap songs, and a suicide bomber?... what does red hair symbolize?

Some threads illustrating the differences between RED and BLUE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this last thread deals with the above topics, and how the different factions worship the different UFOs basically:

Its all real and freaky.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by fleabit

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Rather than the Red Hair connection, what about the AFF connection? Could this have been a result of him being rejected by women? Could other things come into play like bans on prostitution?

AND, my wife is convinced the girl that happened to be at both shootings is just too big of a coincidence. Could she have had an AFF account and been in both places because she connected with the shooters somehow?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by fleabit

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Gingers have no souls.

Just trying to put a little humor in this quite dreary day.

It's been reported that the shooter always rooted for the villians. Wouldn't he know to dye his hair green like Joker and not red? He was absolutely out of his freaking mind.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
For all we know his parents were loaded. You don't pursue such a degree unless you have some money to get it done.

As far as his hair being red: so what? Perhaps he was copycatting himself. Having a certain hair color and jumping to all sorts of conclusions because of it is ridiculous. I imagine we'll get a completely different picture of the guy in the next few weeks, once they get past all the junk in his apartment and collect evidence.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
As far as the red/green hair color thing goes, it may be as simple as him being color blind.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
Can just any yahoo buy this body armor? Is it registered? How did he afford it as I have heard many military personnel can't even always afford it before their tours start.

It's not hard to get it. My husband worked in security and could get it out of a catalog.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdSurly

Originally posted by Starchildren
reply to post by EdSurly

Yesterday I mentioned on another thread that Obama needs a big diversion. Well, here you go.

You are absolutely right. Diversions for the national media don't get much bigger than this. I wonder what important news about this administration was buried because of this story....

LIBOR fraud
UN small arms treaty

who else knows what is coming....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

LOL...*screams* my mind! my preciouuuus miiiiind!

I wonder when they're going to detonate the device in his apt.
Can you IMAGINE living in that complex. Those people must be pretty peeved... all their belongings...gone. Their home... gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join