It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why my posts are the way they are.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You have drawn some strong assumptions

Am I?

Or am I mearly making statements I do not believe in order to observe a response in a target I feel could use some "knowledge"

You know

I pose these questions to all, to gauge their response on a particular subject

Hopefully I've illustrated the flaw in your thinking but some how I doubt it.
edit on 20-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Or am I mearly making statements I do not believe in order to observe a response in a target I feel could use some "knowledge"

I will not entertain this, as you seem to not answer the comment that was given.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I will not entertain this, as you seem to not answer the comment that was given.

So let me get this straight? It's fine for you to pose factious beliefs or statements in order to "gauge" response.

Yet when I do it you won't entertain it...

Apparently you don't like being people's dancing monkey for their amusement , that's what your doing when your trolling buddy manipulate people for your amusement .

edit on 20-7-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

So let me get this straight? It's fine for you to pose factious beliefs or statements in order to "gauge" response. Yet when I do it you won't entertain it...

You have not responded to the comments I made, you do not follow the conversation.

Apparently you don't like being people's dancing monkey for their amusement , that's what your doing when your trolling buddy manipulate people for your amusement .

You have made another assumption here, I see.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Hey, not a thing wrong with that, jhill. I too pose questions to be answered to the Faithful. Read my threads and it is easy to see how some react with their Faith is questioned. They become scared, and defensive. I would say right now of the World's population, a great percentage of people are scared. Scared of the World ending, scared of Aliens landing and negating their religion, scared their Creator isn't what they were taught it was, scared, scared to death!
I see them every day.

People of ATS. Now is not the time to be afraid, now it the time to do ur jobs and expose the secrets that are holding us back, and keeping us in the dark. We are a mighty force, and we are not mushrooms. Nor are we sheep to be led to slaughter. We need to realize we are on our own here, no Jesus coming down from the sky on the Heavenly Express, no Alien spaceships landing to evacuate Earth. (unless absolutely necessary) Ascend, or stay and be recycled. The choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yes, others must think I came here for approval or flags or stars, nothing of the sort. If you believe in something, be able to defend it and not use personal attacks.

People of ATS. Now is not the time to be afraid, now it the time to do ur jobs and expose the secrets that are holding us back, and keeping us in the dark.

Not at all, mans greatest weapon is to show no fear. Fear is a major hindrance.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by autowrench

Yes, others must think I came here for approval or flags or stars, nothing of the sort. If you believe in something, be able to defend it and not use personal attacks.

People of ATS. Now is not the time to be afraid, now it the time to do ur jobs and expose the secrets that are holding us back, and keeping us in the dark.

Not at all, mans greatest weapon is to show no fear. Fear is a major hindrance.

I could not agree with you more on this one. Just look at my signature. Sometimes we focus and judge too much on our differences like me and you can have such different beliefs but can have similar ideas.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

*Do not assume my stance on a particular subject by my questions I pose on here, I do it only to see the responses of others.

I do this on many topics. Even if I know a direct answer to the questions I pose, through the responses of others I may find more questions that I wouldn't or couldn't think of on my own.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

*Do not assume my stance on a particular subject by my questions I pose on here, I do it only to see the responses of others.

I do this on many topics. Even if I know a direct answer to the questions I pose, through the responses of others I may find more questions that I wouldn't or couldn't think of on my own.

This is another reason as well, many will call it trolling, but I learn something as well from the responses.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

reply to post by g0dhims3lf

Also if you are emotionless then what drives you to do it in the first place.

My emotions are removed when posting here. My drive is curiosity.

Again, others have these questions, but do not raise them. Why can't I raise them for them, without giving my view?

My thinking is always consistent, it never changes, only new tasks are thought about. One cannot assume my way of thinking but what I post here. Many try to figure me out, but this simply cannot be done, via electronic communication.
edit on 20-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

well put...this is exactly how i approach most things when i am thirsting for knowledge...

true, we change our minds, emotions, etc...but we must be willing to let go and learn, and then be willing to adapt our point of view when we have new or better information than what we had before...to brush of new or better information in order to cling to the old incomplete information is folly...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

reply to post by benrl

Justify it anyway you want, I am simply pointing out that it is nothing new, it's not some novel way you have discovered to bring the light of your knowledge to those that do not posses it.

Often times when trolling one feels superior in their knowledge vs those to whom they are trolling.

Yes, many assume I hold myself higher (I do not see how others draw this conclusion). Is it because I give answers others can't? How does that equate to being special?

I am not trying to bring any knowledge to anyone on here, I post it is up to you what you do with it. Again, by me posing questions, you learn to find the truth for yourself, not by me giving the answers. I have no emotions to feel superior.
edit on 20-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

That's because you post as though you are somehow higher than others here, and as though you have some special knowledge that others lack.

Plus, you most certainly are bringing knowledge (if you can call the stuff you post that) to the forum, with threads where you discuss such things as supposed levels of heaven, information you claim to get from discussions with angels, how various spirits operate, that you know some "other reason" that Satan is around, descriptions of how to contact spirits, and on and on and on. Claiming you aren't trying to bring that to people, when you choose to share it, is plain silly.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

My emotions are removed when posting here. My drive is curiosity.

So, where is the off switch for your emotions? Back of the neck? Under an arm? Somewhere on your back, beneath a hidden panel? Do you open a hatch and pull out the emotion box, or what?

One cannot assume my way of thinking but what I post here.

Want to bet? I think it's pretty clear what you are thinking, in these various posts. Whether you admit to it or not, when people point it out, is another matter. Doesn't mean they are wrong, though.

"Curiosity"......seems unlikely. If you were curious, why would you evade so many questions people have asked you, or offer to PM them, instead of posting in the thread? A curious person would have an open discussion, not play such games. Maybe you should reexamine your motives. They seem to be different that you think they are.
edit on 2-1-2013 by LadyGreenEyes because: spacing

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'm always interested in the subject lines of your threads, and the further questions you pose...and agree that far too many posters use others' material (which they subscribe to) to try and prove some point or other...

Your 'method' is quite obvious, and can be witnessed over many threads you author -I like it, keep it up...

A99
edit on 2-1-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
I'm always interested in the subject lines of your threads, and the further questions you pose...and agree that far too many posters use others' material (which they subscribe to) to try and prove some point or other...

Your 'method' is quite obvious, and can be witnessed over many threads you author -I like it, keep it up...

A99

Yes, I also appreciate your input in the various threads on here as well, it provides a much needed perspective from your point of view.

As you have stated, it is obvious to those who understand.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Do you post mainly for those who understand, or also for those who do not? Do you wish to teach those who you feel do not understand? Or would you rather only people who understand and do not question too intensely reply?

A99

Yes, I also appreciate your input in the various threads on here as well, it provides a much needed perspective from your point of view.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
Do you post mainly for those who understand, or also for those who do not? Do you wish to teach those who you feel do not understand? Or would you rather only people who understand and do not question too intensely reply?

A99

What do you care how the fire is lit, if you are getting warmth?
The 'method' being used is an interactive one, and only appears like a lesson...OP has stated this in replies to hardheads who would rather take on the role of adversary...

A99

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You may feel it is as a fire being lit, but I'd rather look at it quite literally as someone on a forum giving information. I would be a fool to simply accept information as is. Seeing as how you do not know the background between myself and the person I direct questions to, you are simply assuming. See how that works both ways? You can label me or whoever else as "hard-heads" and "adversarial", but in truth, I simply seek honesty, transparency and truth. If you like to accept things at face value because someone tells you, then by all means do so. Having said that, I have some beachfront property in the mountains to sell you. PM me for details.

Originally posted by Jameliel

You may label me a "hardhead" as you wish, but I am not a child. And I question all due to my experience. You seem to have some sort of problem with this and view it as adversarial, when in truth I simply seek the truth. There is nothing at all wrong with that. And seeing as how you have no idea of the background between myself and the one I direct questions to, you are assuming. See how that works both ways?=)

A99

What do you care how the fire is lit, if you are getting warmth?
The 'method' being used is an interactive one, and only appears like a lesson...OP has stated this in replies to hardheads who would rather take on the role of adversary...

A99

edit on 2-1-2013 by Jameliel because: all didnt post

edit on 2-1-2013 by Jameliel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join