It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I have been accused of having no sense of humor but the fact is I have a keen seen of humor and know the difference when something is funny in general and when the humor requires a certain perspective; i.e. for it to not be happening to you or yours. For example, for someone say in Russia or a country that has been the victim of the USA like Iraq, seeing America being destroyed from within by a Black Marxist Front-man and a hand picked group who also hate this country is "Damn Funny" and in my mind very "Karmic" except for one thing, all of this is happening to "My Country", to "My People" and is consequently "Not Funny Whatsoever".

As for the on going topic of "Disinformation Agents On ATS", this topic has brought out a variety of Paid, Wannabe Paid, the Racists who only see Obama as a Black Man and nothing else matters, and some who actually think they will benefit by the "Change" that Obama represents (Feeders at the Public Trough Types who can not get what they want for themselves so they want the Government to get it for them).

All this aside, the facts and nothing but the facts being pertinent, it is apparent that Barrack Obama was not a Natural Born American Citizen; that his Birth Certificate is a Forgery; that his Social Security Number is not his; that his application of a Scholarship as a Foreign Student and other collaborating testimony confirms he was once a Foreign Student entering the US Education System. I will not list everything but I will add that I suspect that an analysis of Barrack Obama's blood and DNA and that of his supposed half-siblings would prove that Barrack Obama Sr was not the father of the man we now have occupying the Oval Office.

Now, back to my mention of having a "Sense of Humor". If I were for example the "Queen Of England" who I suggest knows Barrack Obama is an Agent of The Crown or one of the Globalist Puppet Masters who have orchestrated this fraud and destruction of the United States of America from within, I would find all of this "Damn Funny"....unfortunately, I am not and do not find any of this funny but probable Karmic since this country was founded in part upon the backs of Black Slaves and from some "Perspectives" is its fitting that a Black man would be the instrument of this country's destruction. Being the descendant of "Slave Owners" gives me a unique perspective on this aspect and I do find some humor here in a "Karmic Sardonic Sense".

edit on 20-7-2012 by MajorKarma because: Typos

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If obama was not born in USA he needs to get kicked out of office because its the law that if ur not born in USA you connot be president!!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by darkbake

Solid evidence?

Where? Show us the evidence since you're convinced.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Instead of everyone debating pointlessly, I'll share some wisdom for those seeking answers.

Request the documents specifically from the UK Govt (whichever branch/dept is applicable).

If they reply "No such records found" - this is a clue.
If they reply "These records are sealed" - this is a clue of the opposite reality.

Let's use common sense here and check it out for ourselves first hand.

Oh wait, I forgot, this is ATS. People here would rather believe what they want to believe than actually create a plan of action to find the ultimate truth of the matter....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

Good post, but I disagree on one point.

That Obama is the agent of our destruction.
Nope, not really.

You and I, and our fellow countrymen, are the real agents of destruction.

It is our ignorance and our lack of caring about affairs around us, our desire to believe everything authority tells us without question, our gregarious nature and herd mentality, that have brought upon our destruction.

This nation took millions of people to build, and it certainly takes millions of people to tear down.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhitePrideWW
If obama was not born in USA he needs to get kicked out of office because its the law that if ur not born in USA you connot be president!!

uhhh.. oh boy

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

its the law that if ur not born in USA you connot be president!!

and of course you can show us this law?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

No you see, I'm pretty sure they don't exist. I was asking to see the evidence as a result of this statement.

I think this is solid evidence proving that Obama was born in Kenya

Phone calls are not necessary if a member within the debate has some. I figured he was either holding out or just being birther crazy. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

uhhh.. oh boy

If we followed the law, it's clear that almost every single public official in this nation would go to jail on some charge or another.

That isn't happening really at the extent it should.
So it is obvious that the law doesn't matter to public officials, they are above the law.

Hell, half of the people going to jail these days are convicted wrongly in spite of the laws which would have technically ensured their defense and freedom.

The Constitution? It's toilet paper to these officials.

And guess what? Life on Earth has been like this for the entire scope of human civilization.
There is no great nation / empire that had "rule of law" and didn't corrupt it in countless highly questionable and illegal ways.

Rome, Persia, Greece, Egypt, UK, the Golden Horde, Ming Dynasty, whatever. You can go pick them out randomly and they all faced the same exact problem:

People in authority face extreme temptations to abuse that power illegitimately for their own personal gains at the expense of the innocent. The rely heavily on personal prejudice and opinions when decided in the fates of their underlings.

This is the central axis for which the human struggle has always emanated.
Liberty vs Tyranny

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
these threads are hilarious

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Yes , let us all get a handle on ethnic backgrounds ,the origins of and the diversity required to produce an american . Shall we...? obama is half "caucasion" dirived from his mother other half is"indonisien " (for you racist, lamens terms NOT FROM AFRICA) ., OFFICIALLY MAKING OBAMA 0% african . He is not black. now can we debate the facts ? now that we have multipule independant sources verifing obama;s birth certificate to be fruadulantly manufactured , and authintic birth certificate from kenya , on file in england . This leaves all usCcitizens with one question , why is the united states SENATE not impeaching this illegal alien from my white house.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

The MSM is complicit in covering for Obama. Who is surprised they will not cover it? It does not surprise me. THEY HAVE AN AGENDA. Anything that opposes their agenda is not covered.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
All this aside, the facts and nothing but the facts being pertinent, it is apparent that Barrack Obama was not a Natural Born American Citizen;

That is not a fact,, but a birther lie...

that his Birth Certificate is a Forgery;

another birther lie

that his Social Security Number is not his

Yet another birther lie....

that his application of a Scholarship as a Foreign Student and other collaborating testimony confirms he was once a Foreign Student entering the US Education System.

That is a April fool's joke......

I will not list everything

So far all you have listed are birther lies and a April fool's joke!

Being the descendant of "Slave Owners" gives me a unique perspective on this aspect and I do find some humor here in a "Karmic Sardonic Sense".

It appears you are upset that you are not allowed to have black slaves, and that a black man is the legal POTUS!
edit on 20-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

No you see, I'm pretty sure they don't exist. I was asking to see the evidence as a result of this statement.

I think this is solid evidence proving that Obama was born in Kenya

Phone calls are not necessary if a member within the debate has some. I figured he was either holding out or just being birther crazy. What do you think?

It doesn't matter what you are sure of, because apparently others are sure of the exact opposite.

And I highly doubt a "phone call" will get you anywhere.

You need to file a proper request in paper with the proper authority, than await for a official response, in paper, so you can scan it and hold it as an official legal document and share it online.

Are you actually serious about finding the truth? Or would you rather believe what you want to believe and avoid taking minor simple actions to find proof for yourself?

The whole phone call comment shows me that you either
1) Don't know how the system works.
or
2) Don't actually care about the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I'm not the one making the claims, Muzzle. General consensus through official processes has ruled the POTUS eligible and almost finished with his first term.

The onus of proof is on birthers.
Actually you're right. I'm not at all familiar with accessing paperwork from foreign offices. There's no reason why I should be.

Your asking me to contact a foreign office in order to verify whether or not a document, reported to exist in a birther blog, is so flawed, I don't know where to start. My first statement should be enough.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

It amazes me how birthers list 7-8 lies and claim they have a lot of evidence... it shouldn't, but it does

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Calling allegations that you don't agree with "lies" without offering proof that they are such simply does not cut it here at ATS. Or, rather, it should not..... Unfortunately, it has become the norm.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight.

The black guy must provide his birth certificate, however the white guy with all his money tied up in various tax havens doesn't have to provide his tax records.

OK.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

It appears you are upset that you are not allowed to have black slaves, and that a black man is the legal POTUS!

This type of comment is the most frustrating of them all.

So black people are, by merit of RACE, never suggesting that Obama is a foreign national?

Aren't you being the most racist of all by suggesting that only white racists would dare question the president's history?

The only person here talking about race is claiming that 'American politics is based entirely on racial prejudice', despite the fact America is the least racist nation on Earth.

Please take your racist bigotry somewhere else where it belongs. Thanks.

We big kids are able to discuss politics without resorting to those childish race-baiting remarks, maybe you should grow up and join the club?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Calling allegations that you don't agree with "lies" without offering proof that they are such simply does not cut it here at ATS.

if you had done a bit of reading you would have seen where all the lies have been debunked here many times before - even some in this thread!

you seem to think posting a lie whilst claiming it is a fact is ok here...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whateverpedia
So, let me get this straight.

The black guy must provide his birth certificate, however the white guy with all his money tied up in various tax havens doesn't have to provide his tax records.

OK.

Even those are two totally different subjects (birth cert vs tax records), of which the same rules in theory apply to both candidates?

So what you are saying is that race is the only applicable subject to this discussion in your limited point of view? Does it make you feel good to call your political opponents racist without merit?
Just trying to get this straight...

I have a lot of trouble understanding the mentality of blatant bigotry so please indulge me on what causes your race-oriented point of view to tick.

I am here to learn about the human existence and find out how our psychology works.
So of course I want to know why race is the most important issue when it comes to Obama?

I can easily say wild spurious claims in the same vein all of you guys are.
Example :

You must hate native americans a lot and are glad they mostly were wiped out, because you haven't been voting for any native american candidates. Also why aren't you protesting the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), do you hate native americans that much you would blindly allow them to be abused like this?

Of course that is just an example to show the dirty low down nature of these "you're racist" comments.
Oh yeah? You're a bigger racist. I win.

Such a pointless debate....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join