It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seems like everyone wants to know about Obama these days.

Citizenship papers galore, some interesting work records, some not to open school records.

Does someone have something to hide?

Others inquire of Obama-Me

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

You really do believe everything negative about Obama don't you? How sad.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That's crazy... every time I try and read this thread
my screen just says;
Hoaxhoaxhoaxhoaxhoax why the hell isn't this in the
Hoax hoax hoax hoax hoax bin??
Weird right?

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I think Obama might be getting blackmailed by Edward Snowden and Russia.

They *have* the bombs that would expose the Obama shammy puppet.

The NSA *knows* *EVERYTHING*

Obama is stuck in the corner he painted himself into.

Oil based paint takes a long time to dry.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

xuenchen
I think Obama might be getting blackmailed by Edward Snowden and Russia.

They *have* the bombs that would expose the Obama shammy puppet.

The NSA *knows* *EVERYTHING*

Obama is stuck in the corner he painted himself into.

Oil based paint takes a long time to dry.

(Looks at post. Swivels eyes. Brightens suddenly and walks off to get three bagillion hunting dogs with a liking for well-chewed fox flesh.)
edit on 28-9-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Almost always these days, the Roaylist and corporate backers of their face man for president have to have a huge amount of dirt to control the face man.

It never has been just Russia or Snowden, but it is always the crew they called the Shadow Govt. that picks one of their corrupt backers to do their bidding and if they do good they stay out of jail and in office. imho

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by xuenchen

Almost always these days, the Roaylist and corporate backers of their face man for president have to have a huge amount of dirt to control the face man.

It never has been just Russia or Snowden, but it is always the crew they called the Shadow Govt. that picks one of their corrupt backers to do their bidding and if they do good they stay out of jail and in office. imho

Yes, correct.

Snowden and Russia only the most recent blackmail.

Ever since the Snowden debacle, Obama has been twitching and squirming more than usual.

If he makes more mistakes, the tall tales will be exposed.

His legacy will be demoted from a library to a hot dog stand if lucky.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but are you seriously suggesting that Obama is backed by Royalists???? You really don't have a clue, do you?

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, but are you seriously suggesting that Obama is backed by Royalists???? You really don't have a clue, do you?

Last time we looked he got tons of money from the Royalist's bankers:

Obama's Royalist Bankers Funding

All those generous bankers sure boosted Obama.

Then we find weak presidents like to start wars and Obama has been trying to fire up WWIII.

Royalists usually support Israels nuke weapons and general war making in the Middle East.

Plus, Obama-Me's medical scam overlooks the worst toxic effect ever dumped on America that screwed up their thyroid balance, their enzyme production, their Pineal Gland and Serotonin balance, and so on. An honest President would have admitted this one toxic element that is so common to the national defense, energy production, and two dozen other prime industries central to American industry, but he has not.

Instead we get cover up for the polluters by the President elected by those bankers and Royalist rich that hold these corporations of the polluters.

So, I have little doubt Obama is dirty to the core and nothing more than a sham artist for the latest round of war making and keeping Americans dumb and subservient to the Royalist's games of oligarchism. imho

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

AngryCymraeg

Last time we looked he got tons of money from the Royalist's bankers:

Obama's Royalist Bankers Funding

All those generous bankers sure boosted Obama.

they boosted John McCain too.

but none of that shows that the ROYALS were backing anyone.

NHeck lots of people bank with the organisations listed - did every single one of them back Obama (or McCain)?

Then we find weak presidents like to start wars and Obama has been trying to fire up WWIII.

Royalists usually support Israels nuke weapons and general war making in the Middle East.

no they didn't.

Plus, Obama-Me's medical scam overlooks the worst toxic effect ever dumped on America that screwed up their thyroid balance, their enzyme production, their Pineal Gland and Serotonin balance, and so on. An honest President would have admitted this one toxic element that is so common to the national defense, energy production, and two dozen other prime industries central to American industry, but he has not.

not true.

Instead we get cover up for the polluters by the President elected by those bankers and Royalist rich that hold these corporations of the polluters.

So, I have little doubt Obama is dirty to the core and nothing more than a sham artist for the latest round of war making and keeping Americans dumb and subservient to the Royalist's games of oligarchism. imho

You are wrong.

did you see what I did there? I completely refuted every single one of your assertions using exactly as much evidence as you used to support them.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I see you tell of Obama starting WWiii and you have shown me correct !!!

Aloysius the Gaul

Plus, almost everyone in the US knows the elections are controlled via corporate donations, which generally means it isn't the people that elect the candidate via their support. There has not been a people's candidate since JFK.

edit on 30-9-2013 by MagnumOpus because: Obominations

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Get ready

It appears Obama's Communist upbringing is causing severe problems in the US

Obama's Insurrection

"Preparing to oppose Obama, should he, in fact, declare a National State of Emergency, the GRU grimly warns, is the US military who themselves are preparing to invoke 50 USC § 842 which allows them to protect America from “The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof…”
Not known to many Americans is that the Progressive movement Obama belongs to, and whose media acolyte “presstitutes” swept into office, have long been associated with the Communist Party."

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Good find.

This is alarming.

Many people have been warning about this.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Wow, now you're using Sorcha Faal articles as sources? Not that I'm surprised.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Get ready

It appears Obama's Communist upbringing is causing severe problems in the US

Obama's Insurrection

"Preparing to oppose Obama, should he, in fact, declare a National State of Emergency, the GRU grimly warns, is the US military who themselves are preparing to invoke 50 USC § 842 which allows them to protect America from “The Communist Party of the United States, or any successors of such party regardless of the assumed name, whose object or purpose is to overthrow the Government of the United States, or the government of any State, Territory, District, or possession thereof…”
Not known to many Americans is that the Progressive movement Obama belongs to, and whose media acolyte “presstitutes” swept into office, have long been associated with the Communist Party."

(Cries with laughter)
Where on earth did you find that total drivel???

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Very interesting--and obviously not "drivel"

codes.lp.findlaw.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Wow! You've gone from taking cues from the Queen of Birthers to taking them from the Queen of All Hoaxers. And here I thought the birther movement couldn't do worse than Orly Taitz. Clearly I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

That's the thing about Sorcha Faal stories. He's smart enough to put a kernel of truth, in this case the law, so when you find that part is true, you may be more inclined to accept the rest, which is pure drivel.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Tusks

That's the thing about Sorcha Faal stories. He's smart enough to put a kernel of truth, in this case the law, so when you find that part is true, you may be more inclined to accept the rest, which is pure drivel.

Faal/David Booth is certainly a well known disinfo agent. But the USC listed is for real--and is very interesting--- and that's the first I've ever heard of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
I see you tell of Obama starting WWiii and you have shown me correct !!!

Aloysius the Gaul

Are you really such an idiot that you don't even recognize that YOU wrote that and I just mucked up the quote tags replying to it??

another fail.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join