It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

And het obvious answer is: no, he didn't.

anything else?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Don't worry, if you think that is bad. Obama is also an Indonesian:

Obama is also an Indonesian

edit on 18-9-2013 by MagnumOpus because: Oh, my my---is this a pathological liar in the White House?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Just how come all these school records are all sealed up and Obama tells he is a Kenyan and an Indonesian:

Tooo many lies

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Because everyone's school records are sealed in the USA, and it makes no difference whether you are President or not.

did you mean to include some actual evidence that he said he was Kenyan or Indonesian, rather than some birther rant about it??

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Oh goody a reemergence of birtherism. Let's start with the tired, old claim that Obama has had his school records sealed. Guess what your school records are also sealed. As are mine. As are everyone's. The only people who are allowed to access a person's personal records are the person the records belong to, their immediate family, anyone that person has given consent, or an LEO with a warrant.

Sheriff Joe has made a big deal about not being able to access Obama's birth certificate. For whatever reason he uses this as proof that Obama is hiding something. For someone who has been in law enforcement as long as him he should know that he has no right to access those records. They don't belong to him. They are not in his jurisdiction. They are not pertinent evidence in an ongoing investigation. And he doesn't haven't a warrant from a judge. That means Joe is either incompetent, a media whore, or both.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

Oh goody a reemergence of birtherism.

I don't see it as a rebirth - I think it is just too stupid to realize that it is dead

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Plus, even the family even tells Barry is Indonesian.

But sometimes he is Barry and an Indonesian Citizen. Sometimes he is Obama an a Kenyan born national. And sometimes Barry Obama is US. Just depends on the mood it appears, or what he is trying to rip off. imho

Reads a whole lot like these athletic black persons that will say anything to get into a college to get a running start at Pro-Ball offers.

The many faces and names and citizenry of Obama
edit on 18-9-2013 by MagnumOpus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
To be honest, I have no horse in this race, however, it does seem quite odd to me that folks are asking for independent confirmation from the MSM. When, this same MSM is lambasted at every turn for not being trustworthy and corrupted by TPTB.

I guess only if it fits your own agenda then?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
And the list goes on:

Birther lies go on, you mean. Why post a obvious fake birth certificate?

www.thefogbow.com...

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Why ignore the fact that a US court has declared Obama a natural born US citizen?

You really should read the links you post, as you would have seen

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, US, CANADA, JAPAN! www.law.cornell.edu... Simply put, his mother is a US Citizen, therefore he is a "Natural Born Citizen".

edit on 18-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Just how come all these school records are all sealed up

I just checked, and your school records are sealed exactly the same as Obama's.... so why did you seal all your same records the same way as Obama did?

What deep dark secrets are you hiding for you to seal all your records the same as Obama?

Even TWLITHOTP Orly Taitz has given up on the birther nonsense.
edit on 18-9-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It appears things are not so simple as some one indicate. Is Obama stateless, after Indonesia?

The Indonesia Claims of Obama

Reading the various URL's for this discussion is essential, as well as understanding them. The discussion is well into Dual Citizenship issues linked with Indonesia.

On the table are issues of Obama playing games with being multiple citizenship of various countries to get into schools, obtain scholarships, et al. Such showing a pattern of deceptions, as you cannot be a foreign student if you are an American Citizen. imho

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
It appears things are not so simple as some one indicate. Is Obama stateless, after Indonesia?

The Indonesia Claims of Obama

When you post a link that posts nonsense like

Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s

it is obvious you are not concerned with any facts.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Almost every professional job that I have applied for has sought my grade transcripts as part of the application, which means mine are not sealed by any stretch of the imagination.

Transcripts are not so hard to obtain. What is needed are the scholarship claims and such for being either Indonesian or Kenyan.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Almost every professional job that I have allied for sought my grade transcripts as part of the application, which means my are not sealed by any stretch of the imagination.

Then why am I unable to get your school records? Why have you sealed them exactly the same as Obama has?

You refuse to answer this question, so the reason you sealed them must really be hiding a deep dark secret.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The issue is that Obama put in a job application to the people of the US, and we, Congress, et al, have the duty to inspect all his records the very same as any employer. imho

If we find fraud in that process, we fire the person.

Which has little to do with me.

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
The issue is

You have sealed your records exactly the same as Obama, and refuse to tell us why.

that Obama put in a job application to the people of the US, and we, Congress, et al, have the duty to inspect all his records

no you do not - so you think anytime someone applies for a job everyone in that company has the right to see all the personal records of the applicant.... what silly world are you living in?

You ignore the fact that someone running for president does not even need a birth certificate, or in fact any personal records....

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I do think you want to cast me as a Birther, as this isn't the point I am making. Though you want to allude to such, and like such namecalling.

Most can see the point being made is Obama needed to appear as Kenyan at times and perhaps needed some faked up documents to get admitted to schools and such. Other times he needed to be an Indonesian. And, in order to see if Obama is a fitting president, it is the duty to inquire of these issues by everyone in the US.

If Obama is a crook, then he doesn't need to be in office. Such has little to do with birth issues. Revoking his US Citizenship, due to Indonesia, has nothing to do with his Birth Certificate. So what if Obama has a Certificate or not, if he revoked his US for Indonesia, then game over.

This might be too complicated for you. You think?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Next this game of sealed is pure bogus, as schools typically only hold records as private. School information can be shared lots of ways, and the term sealed just isn't correct.

Sealed is a term that means it takes a court order to obtain information. Yet when Justices apply for office, all their records are subject to review, same goes for Presidents. If a Justice is a crook, or a President, then we all need to know it.

School records are made private by the schools themselves and I don't have anything to do with that policy.

You claims about sealed, by my making, are bogus non-sense and shows you don't know anything on higher academic methods or correct termomology. imho

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
School records are made private by the schools themselves and I don't have anything to do with that policy.

Exactly the same way Obama's school records are sealed.... Obama has not had to do anything to his school records for them to be private - so why claim otherwise?

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

For Obama to have denounced his citizenship he would have had to appear before the US Consulate in Indonesia and convinced him that not only did he wish to renounce his citizenship but that he understood what that meant and that he was doing so under his own will. Furthermore, there is paperwork that would need to be filed. Then of course even if he had renounced his citizenship, since he was a minor at the time, he could have regained his citizenship if he petitioned the Department of State. So if you want to say that Obama renounced his citizenship, even though you can't provide any of the paperwork, I will say that his citizenship was reinstated, even though I can't provide any of the paperwork. Of course the more likely scenario is that he never renounced his citizenship in the first place.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join