It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan birth records discovered in British National Archives

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

Muslim? Now we go down this road too?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

The Constitution is difficult to understand? Seems you need to go attend some government classes. Sorry, but your stance seems to be a cop out. The Constitution was written by some pretty sharp people who put a lot of thought and vision into the document. It is not narrow minded. People who cannot take the time to understand its meaning would fit the bill as both narrow and weak minded (i.e., "I do not understand this...let's just get trash it.")

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The story gives away its own fakery. If you check the cited source, the byline is "Kew, Surrey, GB". Kew is a neighborhood of Greater London, in the County of Richmond, it hasn't been in Surrey since the county lines were redrawn about a hundred years ago. This might as well say Kew, Kansas.

You have no picture of this purported document, no provenance -- did you think that the entire Kenyan health dept files were kept in some relatively obscure office in Kew? And somehow a strange and wonderful fairy tale links this to Hilary Clinton -- believe me, if Hilary could have proven Obama was not eligible for Prez, she would have shouted it from the rooftops in 2008! Funny thing: McCain, even with the support of the sitting President and his access to the FBI and CIA, couldn't show that Obama wasn't a natural born citizen. Hilary couldn't show it, even with Bill's connections in a lot of govt agencies. Yet a flock of amateurs and tin-foil helmet types have somehow stumbled on it and know better than the people whose business is birth certificates.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
reply to post by rival

Thank you. My reaction was the same. There was an assumption that because Hillary visited the archives, that she was the one who put the "outdated" privileged access to Obama's alleged birth certificate.

If it is outdated, why can't anyone access them?

Also, why would she do that to someone she was running against?
edit on 20-7-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

I can put forth a theory on that one. If you go back to that election the fight between Obama and Clinton was extremely brutal. Maybe worse than what we are seeing between Obama and Romney. I don't think you try to take someone down like that and decide you have to have that person as part of your inner circle. So, perhaps she did find evidence, decided that maybe it was enough to convince Barry to listen to her proposal, but maybe not enough or in not enough time to actually take him down.

So maybe it went something like "Barry, this is Hillary. I know something most people don't. I think you know what I am talking about. I want a commitment to be Secretary of State or else this goes to the New York Times and the Washington Post in the morning? What? I got the job? Ok, thanks. See you at the White House!!"
Didn't it say that she went there in 2009? End of argument . In 2008 she might have but I think she would have just said, quit now while you're ahead and she would not be asking for a secy of state position, she would have wanted him to quit and she be the democratic candidate. But in 2009 the election was over and she already held the position of secy of state.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

Hell, there are some who would say hes not a bad person today even if he was still smoking drugs. Why does smoking drugs make someone a good or bad person I dont know. Smoking might make him make some wrong decisions but would that make a bad person and this should be a thread of its own.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhitePrideWW
If obama was not born in USA he needs to get kicked out of office because its the law that if ur not born in USA you connot be president!!

Just joined today White Pride?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm lazy.
Could you do that for me?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whateverpedia

Dont muddy the water. That is for another thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What's with this "birther" thing anyway?

People who would like to challenge the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate don't call themselves "birthers".

Such a cheap subliminal offensive that seems to:

A. Manipulate people who challenge Obama into giving up their beliefs because the more the word "birther" gets pounded into their head, the more the person might start to actually regret believing in any information for fear of being labeled or associated with the true sensationalists.

OR

B. Generate a negative buzzword that intends to corral, isolate, label and indentify exactly what a person might stand for if they give in to the "crazy birther" idea. Newcomers onto the scene, especially the mentally unequipped minds, wont even attempt to look at the evidence because as they scan the opinions of others who say they've read it and it's just "birther lies" will not even begin to do any independent validation of information. They will just join the herd for fear of standing on the other more lonely side of the fence. They feel small and need the acceptance of belonging to something bigger, even when it is corrupt.

The tactic is to broadcast a few manufactured shills painted to look like uneducated, racist, slack jawed yokels, give them the name "birther" and let the haters do the rest.

OPEN YOUR EYES

Most of every Obama thread is flooded with "filler" posters who's job is to just fill the airwaves with as much negative static as possible. Confuse, label, spout negativity and drown out any posts that may cause people to think for themselves.

True journalism and research is supported by a natural curiosity of the human.

edit on 21-7-2012 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe Obama has paid people to raise the birther issue. I think he is questioning his own birth. Why? Because it makes people look silly, his opponents get fixated on silly issues, and he gets to look alot smarter, as a result.

It's a scheme and a plot by Democrats to make Republicans and Tea Party people look foolish and incapable of running the country.

Yea, we know Obama is smart. He went to Harvard etc..But we don't have his grades, so can't tell how well he did while he was there. The thing is, nobody can "prove" their birth details. They always have to refer to other people's memory, or records kept by other people, and that can always be faked. Whenver some proof is produced, some objector can always raise doubts about the authenticity of it. It's like the little 2 year old kid that has just discovered the power of the word "Why?". Every time dad explains something a little more, the kid just says "Why?"

It's the same with the birth certificate. The Birthers are like the 2 year olds, who always respond "Why?"

So, Obama has succeeded in getting the public to think that all birthers are immature, childlike, and irresponsible people, not to be trusted with the important grown up task of running the country.

Mind you, it's an important question. Yes. Was Obama born in the US? Unfortunately, no answer is satisfactory, if you really feel like opposing the guy, because you can always find something to question in the facts.Human imagination is unlimited in its power to find apparent flaws and devious patterns in anything.

It comes down to your belief. What you want to believe. What you're predisposed to believe. A prior inclination within a person's mind, that colors the view of the data presented. We all wear shades, and see the world through our own colored lenses, i.e. our prejudices.

You know the US Constitution says nothing about being born in America, right? It says "natural born citizen", but doesn't "define" what is meant by "natural born." That definition of "natural born" is up to each individual. Long ago, before time, "natural born" was the term used to describe people who were born "naturally", without assistance like cutting into the womb. The "un-natural born" came into this world by "caesarean section", being "ripped from the mother's womb", which was considered a curse and a sign of evil. This was contrasted with "virgin birth" and "natural birth" which were considered "good" things and a blessing, by comparison. The latter two forms were obviously acts of God, but "un-natural born" people came into this world with Man's assistance, not God's. So, since the founders were Christian men, who believed that Good Men should rule, they insisted in "natural born" men taking up that role. No evil men allowed in the White House. At least, that was the apparent intention.

One had to be a "free man", and "natural born", so blessed to be good. They didn't even consider Women to be president, the ladies didn't even have a vote, much less have the ability to run as a candidate for the highest office in the land !

Yeah, but with "reinterpretations" of all these things, times change, people's attitudes change, and their beliefs and definitions change with the times.

That "natural born" came to mean different things to different people. Some argue that "natural born" means being born on the Land that is America at the time of birth. Others say, "natural born" is not about being born on the land, but having one parent who is a Citizen at the time of birth. Yet others claim that the legal cases on record show that you need "two parents" to be Citizens at the time of birth, before you can take that label "natural born". So, Senator John Mccain, who was born physically in Panama, would still qualify for "natural born" citizen, even though he was not born on the Land that is America, because his parents were citizens at the time. The fact is, Mccain had a "natural birth" and is a "citizen" and that's alll the Constitution itself actually says you need. All the rest is opinion rendered by others After the constitution was written. The text of the constitution itself, does not refer to all these other things that people have come to accept as "natural born".

Obama is "natural born", and he's a "citizen", by the definitions of these things at the time of the writing of the constitution, regardless of whether his physical birth is Kenya, the planet Krypton, or Timbucktu. But, don't tell that to anyone, or they;ll argue endlessly how this is all wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eisegesis

This is about the best post I've ever seen on this site, as far as a response goes. Thank you for saying that so well. Hopefully it will dim the lights of negativity a bit.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

S&F, NeoVain. That might be the best article I've read yet on the murkiness of Obama's birth.

Definitely worth reading. Has anyone tried to contact the Mormon birth archives? They're supposed to have a microfilm copy of the entire British birth archives.

Not that any of this is going to get rid of Obama.

I believe our Congress, our SCOTUS, our DOJ is so corrupt that even if we could prove Obama's Kenyan birth was registered with the British, they will do nothing.

But I want to know for sure, as many Americans do -- the validation that we were right.
edit on 21-7-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by Kaploink
I predict we will be seeing the "real" birth certificate popping up all over the world until the election is over. Toss in mysterious witnesses claiming they have seen the real birth certificate.

It's going to be like the Howard Hughes will battle. Which birth certificate is real.

Its easy to connect the dots:
Call me a "conspiracy theorist"; call me a "racist";
Hell call me "Ishmael"
( I no longer care; the manure has pretty clearly entered the impeller)

I Always thought "It's THE "TRIGGER":I.e. the final button to be pushed to "fundamentally change America".

Half the country is okay with the govt deciding how much sodapop they should be served.

Small business entrepreneurs have been insulted down deep where their pride lives.

Gun owners are untrusting of the Hildebeast and her diplomat buddies;

The Muslim brother hood has a standing invitation to the Oval for afternoon tea;
The Doj openly won't prosecute blacks;
Mexican trucks are rolling across the border( legally).
Arizona can't enforce any immigration law because the executive branch won't let Ice agents do their job there.
NDAA,
DHS bulk ammunition procurement.

Executive order seizing communications in times of national emergency.( need I go on?)

When All the "ducks" are lined up. They'll unseal his college records: his foreign student aid application will surface:.
The conservatives will scream for "impeachment".; The left will cry "RACISM"!
The"new" black panthers will say its time to start killing "crackers and cracker babies"( wait they said that already)
Somebody somewhere will fire a shot over some petty insult..

Sheep will beg to be protected or will just be told by Aunt Janet:" We will protect you whether you like it or not; now drop those panties!"

Armed civil conflict; martiaLlaw; u.n. peacekeeper posts. In every city.

And that is how "Democracy"( actually a constitutional republic) dies ( to thunderous applause).Bada bing, bada boom.

edit on 20-7-2012 by 46ACE because: spelling: "bulk not "bilk"

Maybe then people will stop worrying about Snookie and how fat they can get and decide to get up and fight. My HOPE is deep down even the dumbest of us remember why we said the pledge of allegiance in school, and will decide that the Constitution and the ideals this country was founded upon are worth fighting for.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You all understand that Obama or as we know him to be, is part of the GFOL!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eisegesis

People who would like to challenge the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate don't call themselves "birthers".

What would they like to be called?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by habitforming

What would they like to be called?

How about "people who refuse to accept reality and keep making thing up"?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

What would you like to be called?PWCDWIRWACGIIATATATT? "People who can't distinguish what is reality, when a corrupted government investigates itself, and they accept that as the truth."

In what was is that reality?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I asked a legitimate question.
I am not going to refer to this group of people as "Those folks that refuse to accept reality, logic, and look into facts, that keep pushing this Obama is not a NBC crap around." Birther is not negative in any way and much shorter and easier.

If you have a problem with it, you are the guys who can fix it.

What do you want to be called?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Most of every Obama thread is flooded with "filler" posters who's job is to just fill the airwaves with as much negative static as possible. Confuse, label, spout negativity and drown out any posts that may cause people to think for themselves.

Yeah but that is how birthers are.
Each and every birther thread on ATS is full of the exact same birther noise.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by davolobos
reply to post by NeoVain

That is a very interesting read. I dont understand why people are not outraged at this sham and demand an official congressional investigation.

Because the congress can't investigate thousands of Americans and their spreading of lies about the BC being a fraud.

Simple as that.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join