It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will be boycotting Dark Knight Rises

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I stopped going to movie theaters ages ago. The last movie I saw was the Hunger Games

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

Good luck with your boycott. Washington only speaks the language of Mammon. No dinero? Then you speak a dead language they don't understand.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by gigaherc

You should burn in hell for spoiling the movie, and for your irrrational retarded views, I wish I could put you on ignore list and report your space wasting mongoloid post.

Lucky I have seen the film, lucky for you insect, because if you spoiled it for me I would find you and I would destroy you puny puppet.

Also the thread is full of ignorant declarations of flat out piracy admittance and thus should be deleted, it makes ATS look silly. People like you SilentKoala should get permaban.

edit on 20-7-2012 by gigaherc because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by gigaherc because: (no reason given)

Why so serious?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triesta
I stopped going to movie theaters ages ago. The last movie I saw was the Hunger Games

All the way since last month hey?
Age?

This thread does suck. I was not all that interested in the movie but instead of winning me over to want to help, I just want to buy a ticket to cancel the OP out for spoiling the movie in such a way.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Stay away from the movie all you want, at the end of the day the movie was VERY entertaining. It was definitely worth the $7.50 I paid to see it... Easily the best Batman to date....

If you can seperate all the conspiracies and just take a movie for what it is, A MOVIE, then I recommend anyone who is reading this thread to go see this movie ASAP, it truly is that good, Christopher Nolan is a genius with his movies...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join