It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul must be allowed to speak at RNC Convention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
chicago.cbslocal.com...

Ron Paul has definitely earned the right to speak at the RNC Convention 2012. Why all the threats and suggestions that he may be denied the opportunity?
Republicans would be making a grave error in turning-off the Paul supporters at this stage of the campaign.

chicago.cbslocal.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You can easily dismiss that article because Ron Paul won 6 states, not 4.

From the article:

As difficult as the facts are for staunch Paul supporters to accept, Paul has only won four such states which are Iowa, Minnesota, Maine, and Louisiana.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
They don't want him to speak. They have the two candidates that they want America to vote for...both are one in the same IMO, so they don't want us to make the mistake of thinking that we have any other options besides the ones they have given us thus far.

Those in power will do everything they can to keep Ron Paul out of sight and out of mind. They have made their choice and they want us to make our choice from what they have chosen.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Didn't you also post this thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ? What are you offering that's new?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Old article. Already posted. Not to mention the information it provides appears to be outdated and incorrect. It now seems Ron Paul does have a plurality in at least 6 states. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I did post that and couldn't find it. My apologies. I hope the administrator will delete this - or the other one.
Thanks for leading me to the other post...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Romney and the GOP have decisions to make. They better be careful, because...

There will be hundreds of RP Delegates on the floor as well as hundreds more RP supporters that are Romney Delegates.

Think they'll accept Ron Paul not being up for nomination or not getting speaking time while sitting through the neo-con, war-mongering BS?

It'll be a boo-fest and an ugly convention.

edit on 7/20/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

I can't find any sources that say 6. I've found three that say 4 and one that says 5. Where did you see 6???
edit on 20-7-2012 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join