It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

35 Days Until disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is an Election Day Faux-Terror Event All But CERTain?

from link

www.prisonplanet.tv...
On Tuesday, September 28th, a new federally-funded, FEMA-directed citizen training program began in my town called CERT. CERT stands for "Community Emergency Response Team.�

A quick internet search reveals that my town isn't the only one participating. Nearly every town in America has its own CERT program, it would appear.

My neighbor's teenage son attended CERT�s initial orientation meeting and later showed me the equipment and materials he was given.

He received free of charge a backpack containing hundreds of dollars worth of gear, including a hard hat, reflective garb for checkpoint/traffic-control duty, a high beam flashlight, eye guards, etc.

In the near future, he said, he�ll also be given (again, free of charge) a special radio over which he can tap into the county's emergency communications net.

Then, he showed me his 300 page CERT training manual along with his training schedule for upcoming weeks.

The CERT training program is intensive. It�s scheduled to last for only a little over a month.

In the short span of just 35 days, CERT trainees will learn the following:

1) Disaster preparedness
2) Disaster fire safety
3) Disaster medical operations
4) Light search and rescue
5) CERT Organization
6) Disaster psychology

But what really caught my eye were the last two items on CERT's training schedule:

On Tuesday, October 25th, CERT trainees will receive training on "Terrorism and CERT.�

Then, exactly one week later, CERT�s training program will conclude with a "Disaster Simulation & Examination".

This final day for the CERT training program, the day when CERT will climax with a "disaster simulation," is none other than Election Day!

Community Emergency Response Team
www.training.fema.gov...

sorry meant to post this in war on terrorism

[edit on 8-10-2004 by shadowmirror]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's an amusing coincidence, but nothing more than that.

You don't send in teams to handle a real emergency as their first training exercise. You're telling me that this kid isn't trained, doesn't know the drills, etc, etc -- and they're going to rely on this kind of person to deal with a REAL emergency where people they know (and love) may be injured or dying?

No. That's when you send in the fully trained and recently rehearsed. Not the newbies.

(Prisonplanet is another "Weekly World News Tabloid" -type news source.)

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The only "terror" on election day is the word "re-elect", hehe...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
hmm, if your town is planning a simulated disaster, and if every town in america is. Then i wonder if its gonna be all on the same day, election day none the less.

After reading these forums, i read about possible civil war etc. Then i would not find it too far fetched if these "simulated disasters" were real disasters, on election day.

That would be total mayhem. Its probely not gonna happen but just think if it did

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
this might just be a coincedence
I sure hope it is
but since bush didn't do very well at all in the presidential debate and VP cheney debate lies being exposed ,
I thought I would post this as a heads up...

also another site to check out
Concentration Camps In America, For Americans
sandiego.indymedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well its better to be safe then sorry i guess...

E_T

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
But where is Nightwatch?
This kind of events always remind me about that... or is it just symptom from making Finnish subtitles for Babylon 5?

I'm currently translating Point of No Return.

[OFF-TOPIC]
For those who know B5's storyline: Do you remember part conserning Ivanova which was in TKO? I did translation for that episode about week before my grandfather sleeped away.
Also I had done translation for Hugo-award winning episode The Coming of Shadows just couple days before Richard Biggs sleeped away.
[/OFF-TOPIC]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
only 27 seven days to go.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the emergence of these Community Emergency Response Team in their city. I thought it was interesting because when I took a train to Cardiff (the main city of wales) today, there was a group of activist trying to get people to join their Emergeny Response Team. I gave them my email so whatever floats in my inbox that is remotely interesting, I'll post it for ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Buy Guns In Bulk You Will Need The Eather Way.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
How come CERT is only running in the white populated areas of my state, but not in my actual city, and it is a major city...it's actually being instructed to people in the whitest most masonic neighborhoods, far from any ghetto or project or apartment complex.

Seriously every suburb they chose, are notoriously known for having the most racist cops that won't pull you over as long as you have that masonic medallion on the back of your vehicle...I mean they even banned me from one location and told me never to come back because they accused me of being in an asian gang and I'm not even asian! (well obviously they couldn't ban me from a suburb, but said it to intimidate me)

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Only -2 days to go.

OH MY GOD!

Looks like America stood up and made the right choice.

again.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The only "terror" on election day is the word "re-elect", hehe...

Cheers

As for the training, well... I "Guess" it could be something like what you said, but than again it might just be some kind of common paranoia which we all seem to have.

If a tanker parked outside my house for a day I'd probably say the US government was spyin on me. but than again why would they need to do that...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
sell that gear on ebay..i'm sure it would sell for a lot of money!

new topics

top topics

join