It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking Confirmation* RNC source confirms Ron Paul's eligibility for GOP nomination

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In this breaking interview, Ben Swann states, his vetted source of authority in the RNC RULES COMMITTEE in the RNC CONFIRMS, 100% without a doubt, that no where in the rules does delegate binding play a role in putting a candidate up for nomination.

Ok, now where exactly does Ron Paul have a PLURALITY (not majority according to the RNC's own RULES) of delegates.

1) Maine
2) Minnesota
3) Nevada
4) Iowa
5) Louisiana
6) Oklahoma - is up in the air, due to the Oklahoma state GOP breaking the rules and not honoring the rules that WERE upheld by Ron Paul grassroots organizers and volunteers). But make no mistake, Ron Paul supporters did win the Oklahoma state convention if we go by the rules.

Listen to the interview here:

As for Journalist Ben Swann's credibility, it speaks for itself. Visit his youtube channel and see for yourself, through his news reports, if this guy is CREDIBLE. He presents facts and is known to present only that, nothing has changed, he has no reason to stray from his reputation of honorable journalism.

Isn't this better than runaway snowball journalism of reading and summarizing the last article you read and putting your name by it for credit thinking that it puts them at the cutting edge of reporting? With the Nebraska state convention story being a prime example of irresponsible, immoral, & collectivist journalism. All of those 3rd party news mediums reporting that Nebraska was Ron Paul's last stand was 100% FALSE either through purposeful misinformation, MAnipulation or pure journalistic incompetence (and/or trolling, if you are reading this, you know who you are).

/drops mic

edit on 20-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I see what you did there

I like Ben Swann. I check out his channel quite often. It is refreshing to see journalists that somehow managed to be journalist without the degree in douchebaggery.

I am looking forward to watching the convention.
edit on 20-7-2012 by scorpiosin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

degree in douchebaggery

That right there is pure gold

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

degree in douchebaggery

That right there is pure gold

Go Ron Paul!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Yes, it appears he definitely has a plurality in 6 or more states, however I'm not sure it's so simple... please read through this post and tell me what you think.

I'll take a look at the video you posted now and see what else it can tell me.

edit: removed now irrelevant wall of text.
edit on 20/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ok, after watching most of the video it's clear to me now... as the OP stated, "No where in the rules does delegate binding play a role in putting a candidate up for nomination.". That is what Ben Swann is saying. The delegate binding rules have no bearing on whether a candidate can be up for nomination. So what I'm getting from this, is that his plurality in 5 (possibly 6) states guarantees he is eligible for nomination.

PS - has anyone noticed the typical Ron Paul haters are becoming awfully quite in these threads?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Ok, after watching most of the video it's clear to me now... as the OP stated, "No where in the rules does delegate binding play a role in putting a candidate up for nomination.". That is what Ben Swann is saying. The delegate binding rules have no bearing on whether a candidate can be up for nomination. So what I'm getting from this, is that his plurality in 6 states guarantees he is eligible for nomination.

PS - has anyone noticed the typical Ron Paul haters are becoming awfully quite in these threads?

From what I understand, some in Virginia are stealth and it may or may not give us the plurality but Ben may not something that he didn't elaborate on in the video so I'll be holding my tongue on VA for now.

I just cleared some of my post up for fear of confusing people by speaking for myself and speaking for Ben Swann.

If anybody is confused, let me know.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

2. Binding and Non-binding distinctions DO NOT have an affect on nominating a candidates name. If "binding" is allowable by rule, (it is not) it would only pertain to a vote taken on the nomination, not the process of placing a name in nomination.
dailypaul.com

Somebody go tell OKS, lol. Hes been talking about this exact thing in probably half of his posts.

On second thought... meh, don't tell him.
edit on 20-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

2. Binding and Non-binding distinctions DO NOT have an affect on nominating a candidates name. If "binding" is allowable by rule, (it is not) it would only pertain to a vote taken on the nomination, not the process of placing a name in nomination.
dailypaul.com

Somebody go tell OKS, lol. Hes been talking about this exact thing in probably half of his posts.

On second thought... meh, don't tell him.
edit on 20-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

A few of us here have been saying it too but now we have confirmed RNC sources telling us what we can see in the rules. Some of the trolls will never admit fact and I love watching them squirm.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Honestly people! Do you really think it matters? It's good that you believe the voting isn't fraudulent. But unfortunately it is.

You are going against Illuminati who don't want Ron Paul in power. These Illuminati destroy countries and their leaders for breakfast. See Libya, Ghaddafi, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.

Just admit it to yourself. Even though you will vote Ron Paul, and no matter if the majority vote Ron Paul, the voting machines are going to say Mitt Romney because the machines are fraudulent, , the TV presenters will say Mitt Romney because their wages are paid for by the TV station and the TV stations and the Newspapers are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and since Mitt Romney has a lower approval rating than President Obama, It will be another Obama victory.

Vote Ron Paul. But I still feel the end result will be the same... Not your decision.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

I agree, I like Swann. I would say "that kid's goin' places" if this was like 1950, but most likely he will stay on a segment reporter on a smaller station because they don't want real journalists anymore.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
Honestly people! Do you really think it matters? It's good that you believe the voting isn't fraudulent. But unfortunately it is.

You are going against Illuminati who don't want Ron Paul in power. These Illuminati destroy countries and their leaders for breakfast. See Libya, Ghaddafi, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria.

Just admit it to yourself. Even though you will vote Ron Paul, and no matter if the majority vote Ron Paul, the voting machines are going to say Mitt Romney because the machines are fraudulent, , the TV presenters will say Mitt Romney because their wages are paid for by the TV station and the TV stations and the Newspapers are owned and controlled by the Illuminati, and since Mitt Romney has a lower approval rating than President Obama, It will be another Obama victory.

Vote Ron Paul. But I still feel the end result will be the same... Not your decision.

So do you want me to start digging your grave or do you want the elites to do it for you? Either way, its over, you've given up, you have zero faith in yourself or this world. Nothing can save you, not even your own WILL because it doesn't exist anymore.

Using your quote, "just admit it to yourself"

You obviously don't choose for yourself nor do you choose your own destiny because you've accepted the FACT that somebody else controls your life and not yourself. You are not an individual, you live in a collectivist world that your elites have built for you and you believe in the illusion that they are your masters and there is no way to change that.

You might as well build a shrine for your precious TPTB and perform daily sacrificial ceremonies for them.

For us, it is different. We see and understand the charade, we have not given up. We work to expose the truth and the 2012 election has proven our actions FRUITFUL. I (and I'm sure many others) will fight them until my last breath because that is what I've chosen.

So go ahead and admit that you've lost and stew in your own soup of depression but don't drag people who haven't, down to your level of defeatist failure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not so fast! may I direct your attention to this thread?www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

For us, it is different. We see and understand the charade, we have not given up. We work to expose the truth and the 2012 election has proven our actions FRUITFUL. I (and I'm sure many others) will fight them until my last breath because that is what I've chosen.
]

I did say to vote for Ron Paul. But as I said, the result will be the same. He wont get in power due to fraud even if he was the most voted for. The voting machines are rigged. The Mainstream media hide him away and pretend he doesn't exist. Keep up the good fight. But unless you see results that are not scewed into someone else's favour, then no matter your hollering, the end result will not change. By all means keep up the good fight. But dont expect the end result to be any different unless you take a course of action that is more certain to produce results.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Ok, after watching most of the video it's clear to me now... as the OP stated, "No where in the rules does delegate binding play a role in putting a candidate up for nomination.". That is what Ben Swann is saying. The delegate binding rules have no bearing on whether a candidate can be up for nomination. So what I'm getting from this, is that his plurality in 5 (possibly 6) states guarantees he is eligible for nomination.

Not sure why a Ron Paul hater would bother with a threat like this is the answer to your question because it's Romney Obama. When it's going to get quiet in these threads is when Romney is officially nominated. It doesn't appear they are even going to let Paul speak at the convention. I voted for Paul but I'm also a realist. It's over. Even if you find little holes in the rules there is nothing big enough to stop what has already been pre-determined.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Not so fast! may I direct your attention to this thread?www.abovetopsecret.com...

AHAHHA very true. So it will be a Mitt Romney victory because TPTB are finally releasing the real birth certificate of Obama. Just in time to cause a ruckus. Otherwise maybe it's Obama's running partner?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

What you are sir, is not a realist. You are a defeatist. Lay down and die before it is even over.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

]

I did say to vote for Ron Paul. But as I said, the result will be the same. He wont get in power due to fraud even if he was the most voted for. The voting machines are rigged. The Mainstream media hide him away and pretend he doesn't exist. Keep up the good fight. But unless you see results that are not scewed into someone else's favour, then no matter your hollering, the end result will not change. By all means keep up the good fight. But dont expect the end result to be any different unless you take a course of action that is more certain to produce results.

What is odd is that you think writing a name or filling a space with black ink is going to change anything. You keep inferring that whatever I'm doing is only limited to one vote. You are wrong and that must be why your world is so dim. You accept being restrained to only writing a name on a piece of paper as your voice because as I said before, you have accepted 'their' collectivist world that they built for you to feel safe but as soon as you find out what is going on, are paranoid as hell, so paranoid that you accept your fate and accept your masters because you know there is no other way.

So there is election fraud. Boo Hoo

So the media is manipulated. Boo f'ing hoo.

Has that stopped anybody in the Ron Paul revolution? People are being physically assaulted with private security firms hired by the GOP. We've got 70 year old Ron paul supporters losing prosthetic hips and you're here whining about how hard this all is? Boo Hoo!

We continue on our path to expose the truth, picking up slack for people that gave up on life like you.

I expect the end result to be different because I see the people that are working their asses off to produce those results. What would the result have been like if the Ron Paul revolution never had taken off in 2007? Where would we be NOW in 2012? There is no stronger movement demanding freedom and individual accountability, there is no stronger movement exposing media manipulation and election fraud. 51% of the American population wouldn't want the Federal Reserve audited because the FED would still be considered a conspiracy theory that was NOT PC.

Yea, you keep the attitude to not do anything because you don't see any difference. Because of the Ron Paul movement, the GOP has never been more divided since the evangelicals started their take over. Now, those who identify themselves as tea party and/or religious right are AGAINST establishment types like Romney that try to ram their wishes down the throats of local GOP.

People are waking up, people are getting tired, people are rising up and it will eventually POP. But it will not be due to people with attitudes like yours, thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

What you are sir, is not a realist. You are a defeatist. Lay down and die before it is even over.

Nah, I'm a realist. And your're a real.......insert whatever you'd like for wanting a fellow ATS'er to die. Low and crude. I won't bother to watch your dumb video.

Come back to me after the convention and explain how I was wrong, because I won't be.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Lol....... I was not being literal. I was saying that you give up before it is over.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join