It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Yin-Yang of Society (The Inner World versus The Outter World )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
In the Yin (Darkness) there is Yang (Light); In the Yang (Light) there is Yin (Darkness)

Yin: Freedom, Creativity, Pulling (Taking), Interior (Self)

Yang: Order, Logic, Pushing (Giving), Exterior (The Whole)

If there were Yin without Yang there would be Complete Chaos...
If there were Yang without Yin there would be Complete Slavery...

Yin is Self, but it still has that dot of Yang showing that it is still part of The Whole...
Yang is The Whole, but it still has that dot of Yin showing that there is still Individuality (Self)...

The wisdom in The Yin-Yang Symbol is this...

When The World is ruled by Yang; those who believe in a Male Deity, or those who worship The Sun, or those who follow Light and Order, there is Interior Chaos (Yin). With Order (Light) all around, The Individual does not learn to make his own choices, so he experiences inner chaos and confusion.

When The World is ruled by Yin, those who believe in Freedom and follow Expression and Creativity, The Individual is forced to limit himself - find his own way.

When there is Freedom, the individual learns Order and Self Discipline, with complete freedom, the individual limits itself to form his own identity.

When there is Order, the individual follows Rules and looses himself until the point where they lost the Inner Light and depend on The Outer so-called 'Light' for "The Way".

We shouldn't be trying to enlighten The World, we should be trying to enlighten The Self, only when this happen will people truly find freedom to be a virtue and respect the free-will of others, and become independent.

Until then, people will keep clinging to other beings whether they be other people, leaders, gurus, spirits, or gods...

When people learn to love Self, each individual will bring a bright light.

When people love The World and follow its way from its rulers and leaders, each individual loses the light within, becomes confused and began to depend another for the light.

Here's a summary if that was too long...

The Yin is Darkness and it represents Freedom and Creativity.
The Yang is Light and it represent Order and Logic.

Too much Yin is Chaos, and too much Yang is Slavery.

Look at the little dots of The Yin-Yang symbol. This represents The Individual. When there is Yin (Freedom), The Individual learns self-discipline from the freedom and becomes an Expressive Individual. When there is Yang, the individual becomes confused looking for leaders ("Light) to control them and give them order.

The way of Yin is best because there is freedom, like how it naturally is supposed to be, but the individual learns about himself and learns Self-Discipline and that becomes the order, understanding self and being self, and understand other individuals and letting them be themselves.

edit on 20-7-2012 by arpgme because: spelling errors

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm glad I live in a world where there is positive and negative.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Look at the little dots of The Yin-Yang symbol. This represents The Individual. When there is Yin (Freedom), The Individual learns self-discipline from the freedom and becomes an Expressive Individual. When there is Yang, the individual becomes confused looking for leaders ("Light) to control them and give them order.

The way of Yin is best because there is freedom, like how it naturally is supposed to be, but the individual learns about himself and learns Self-Discipline and that becomes the order, understanding self and being self, and understand other individuals and letting them be themselves.

Fantastic thread, information is key!

Once we learn the rules to this game we call life, we can begin to break out of this flesh vehicle, and move into a higher vibrational state of conciousness.

Understanding self is the ut-most important task we have to complete here on Earth.

We are all one, we are everything, every person, every situation, every emotion.

All is existence, and we are all one.

Peace

K
edit on 20/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

What if you were already up there in that perfect place, and you decided to come down here long ago? That could be a possibility.

reply to post by smithjustinb

I think you may have missed the point...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I don't see how you came to the conclusion that I missed the point by reading that one little sentence I wrote. Yin-Yang is a symbol of balance. I said I'm glad I live in a world where there is positive and negative that comprise this balance. To me, it looks like I got it. What do you presume I'm missing?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Because I was talking about my interpretation of Yin-Yang as it relates to society and the inner world (the mind). I think it is basic knowledge that it is about balance, I was trying to relate it to the mind and the world. The individual and the collective (society).

Maybe it was a bad choice of words, but you didn't really respond to what I was saying...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think your theory is confusing, i cant really understand it, you end up preferring darkness (receiving light).
What about giving light?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What do you get from this theory? How can it be useful in the everyday life?

new topics

top topics

join