It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Guantanamo Prisoner Behind Bulgaria Blast – Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
What do all the young men in Pakistan that get blown up by drone strikes have to do with the war on Terror - they look like terrorists!

Let's not have one rule for one side and a different rule for the other side.

That's a fair assessment. Call it down the middle or don't call it at all I say.

I blame the Pakistani ISI, The Taliban and the US/West all in one shot.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Again what the hell does that have anything to do with a bus being blown up in Bulgaria?

Not a damn thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It is in fact cause and effect or blowback as some like to call it.

It is Israel that claims that every civilian is a front line soldier. Looking at it in this way someone just blew up some Israel military personnel. I would not and do not find this acceptable but if you are angry enough then you can justify just about anything.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The Israelis are probably having a field day blaming the Iranians, while the Americans are having a field day blaming the terrorists and Iranians. I wish good luck to Iran and the Middle East.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
So let me get this straight. A man gets detained, tortured for years then released then does an attack all while under U.S care.

Alright. I get it, 98 percent of the population does not see this.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

I think it could be any number of things, but I will weigh it against the evidence
that Sibel Edmonds put out showing that the Taliban and Al-CIAda worked
for the US up until the day of 9-11.

She lost her job over being a whistle blower on this information.

I guess it could be worse she could have gotten Breitbart'd,
just like JFK, MLK, and RFK.

With things like Scopolamine and the work from MKULTRA
several Sirhan Sirhan bots have been built is my best guess.

Scopolamine

Sirhan's application for parole

On March 2, 2011, after 42 years in prison, Sirhan's 14th parole hearing was held, with Sirhan represented by his current attorney, William Francis Pepper. At his parole hearing, Sirhan testified that he continues to have no memory of the assassination nor of any details of his 1969 trial and confession. Pepper also repeated the claim, that Sirhan's lawyers previously stated in the past, that Sirhan's mind was "programmed" and then "wiped" by an unknown conspiracy behind the assassination which is why Sirhan has no memory of the murder or of the aftermath. His parole was denied on the grounds that Sirhan still does not understand the full ramifications of his crime.[32]

Some of the victims are just a bit more willing than others.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Guantanamo candidate makes sense...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Either the programming is working well for Israel and the US to claim Syria did it, or Gitmo is not working at all if the 'terrorists' held there are let out to offend again?..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join