It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to share my view on the Olympic games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
First of all, let me say this is a post on the Olympic Games. I would really appreciate it if the mods don't close or move it. I acknowledge there are MANY London 2012 threads, but I want to share my views and take a detailed look at what may be around the corner.

Being from the UK, I’ve held back on giving my view of whether something will happen at the games. I’ve tried to avoid expressing opinion because England is my country. I guess it is easy to post about Iran or Libya, but when the stage is closer to home, it’s harder to look at. I love England, I know a lot of people outside the UK don’t like us, but England is my home, it is a beautiful place and the people go through enough without having to endure the pain an attack would bring.

I really, really hope I am wrong with my conclusions, but I feel the need to share them with the games so close now.

Doing research over the past few months, I notice not a lot is hidden from the public anymore. The internet allows us to review foreign policy documents, we can access video footage about pretty much anything. What would usually just serve as weak pieces of evidence alone can now be combined, almost like a jigsaw puzzle in order to paint a picture of what is being planned.

Firstly, I posted this thread-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The thread is there so no need to go into great detail about it, but in short it is about a US foreign policy document (produced by some very influential, important people) that outlines a ‘Path to Persia’. That is the title of the document and quite literally, it outlines the various methods of getting the war with Iran underway. It isn’t a case of WILL war happen, it is a case of planning HOW it will happen. It mentions multiple times that a justification is needed to get the war going. To get an idea of what they mean, I’ll post two quotes-

For that reason, it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be.

Absent some dramatic Iranian provocation, it seems very unlikely that those same countries (Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, and Britain, in particular) would allow the United States to use those same facilities for an invasion of Iran, potentially further lengthening the time required for the invasion itself.

I’ve bolded the key points- the ‘more outrageous and deadly, the more unprovoked, the better’ and ‘Britain in particular’, with the Britain comment in reference to supporting a war.

Just from this alone, for those who plan foreign policy, an attack on the Olympics would serve their agenda. I’m not saying this is evidence, but if they wanted the quoted material to come about, then logically the Olympics would be a potential target as it would serve both criteris ( providing justification for military action and also including Britain in that action).

My fear at the moment is that we’ve been here already. I have discussed this before I know, but please allow me to connect the dots if you will. In 2000, the PNAC released their foreign policy with Rebuilding America’s Defences, now it is well known that document spoke of the need for a ‘New Pearl Harbour’ to get the policy underway. 9/11 went on to serve that purpose. Whether you accept they outright planned it or not, they certainly saw 9/11 as an opportunity to get their policy moving, remember they were in Afghanistan within less than a month of September 11th 2001.

Whilst this went on, the media was also hard at work laying the ground work. In fact, the story of 9/11 was given to the public before it even happened. There are many, many instances of subliminal/predictive programming regarding an attack on 9/11. I can’t provide answers as to the whys, but to deny it is there is to defy what is literally in front of you. The best example for 9/11 was the ‘Lone Gunmen’ TV show which aired on March 4th, 2001-

I know people have seen this, but it is important in connecting the dots. That short clip pretty much sums up the events of 9/11 from a ‘conspiracy’ POV. The very plot of the episode was a passenger plane being hijacked by remote control and those in control attempting to fly it into the WTC!

So in the run up to 9/11, we had foreign policy documents asking for a ‘New Pearl Harbour’ to get policy underway. We had target countries, the Clinton administration was laying the ground work for invading Iraq with lies of WMD as early as 1998. We also had numerous subliminal messages from the controlled media telling us the ‘New Pearl Harbour’ was on its way, as seen above.

So, here we are today. We have foreign policy documents calling for ‘Iranian acts of aggression’, the ‘more deadly the better’, to justify a war with Iran and in order to persuade countries, such as ‘Britain in particular’ to support said war. The propaganda against the new target country Iran has been going for years, as it did in the lead up to the Iraq war.

The subliminal messages and predictive programming regarding something happening at the Olympic games has been overwhelming. Keeping the ‘Lone Gunmen’ video prior to 9/11 in mind, we have this regarding an attack on the Olympic games from TV show Spooks Code 9-

‘Nuclear blast, controversial security measures, radiation’ etc, make of it what you will.

Here is the new year’s eve celebrations in London going into 2012-

Following the ‘explosions’ coming off Big Ben (which is more predictive programming because this was the first time fireworks had been used on big Ben like this), the Olympics are announced. Keep in mind this was the official show of the 2012 new year celebrations- ‘The 2012 Olympics are awarded to London…’ followed immediately by the song Earthquake by Labrinth.

Here are some of the lyrics from that song, why on earth would it have been chosen to celebrate London being awarded the Olympics? Even taken on its own, this song is VERY bizarre, you cannot expect me to believe it was chosen to be used as coincidence-

predict an earthquake up in here
Cause we throw bombs on it, throw bombs on it
Just smash something

Ladies and gentlemen
What you're about to witness
Is no illusion...
Hey, yo Labrinth, this one's feeling like a straight 10 on the Richter scale, you know
Yeah, fire, fire
We about to set this place on fire
Without a match or lighter
I predict riots, I predict chaos
I predict people, I predict aaahh!
Disturbing London, got the whole city panicking
I'll be Nostradamus, this my l-l-l-l Labrinth

continued...
edit on 20-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
As I said, those lyrics taken alone are disturbing, but that was the song to usher in the fact that London is hosting this Olympics…is it for real, seriously, who comes up with these ideas?

To further connect the dots, we have this quote from NDAA legislation-

Iran, which has long sought to foment in7
stability and promote extremism in the Middle East,
8 is now seeking to exploit the dramatic political tran9
sition underway in the region to undermine govern10
ments traditionally aligned with the United States
11 and support extremist political movements in these
12 countries.
Iran, the world’s
18 leading state sponsor of terrorism

Iran is seemingly already being set up as the perpetrator if anything does happen at the Olympics.

What also worries me is the MSM making sure everybody knows that G4S has failed in their security of the Olympics. The media is controlled, we know that. And yet they have released a lot of info telling us just how bad G4S have failed (The G4S whistleblowers etc would all still be considered 'conspiracy nonsense' if the MSM hadn't picked it up, even my girlfriend is talking about it!). Talks of cutting corners and that the staff have not been trained properly. Why would the media pounce on this if they weren’t laying the ground work for when ‘something’ happens-

www.thesun.co.uk...

TWO Olympic security guards have been nicked as suspected illegal immigrants.

One was due to be a supervisor for G4S throughout the Games.

I find the media coverage, which is plentiful in exposing G4S, very suspicious. To me, it seems like another step in letting us know why something will have gone wrong, it’s the foundation of what could be the ‘official story’ if something does happen.

I just wanted to share these thoughts. I do truly hope nothing happens and people can come to this thread and say how wrong I was.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Ive been noticing a lot of topics being brought up on MSM shows that never would be lately. It feels very controlled, and like we are being quickly steered into a war with Iran. I hope that the people of America can see this as a fake war just like the last, against PEOPLE.

Great job, this was very informative. I enjoyed your effort in the details. I am getting the same feelings, and wait to see.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
That one lone gunman episode...

To this day leaves me only at one of two outcomes.

Consciousness is so much more than anything we even suspect leading to the whole collective consciousness, which opens the door to all kinds of paranormal, predictions, and other phenomenon as being possible.

OR 9/11 was planned and foreshadowed to us in an Xfiles spin off episode... which opens all kinds of other doors...

And would lead credence to the possibility of something being staged at the Olympics... or the first option for that matter.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't have much to say on the matter. But America has to kick off their war against Iran somehow. I can't express how disturbed I am by the visuals on the olympic website. www.olympic.org...

A dark background with flowers planted in the ground. Is that supposed to represent lives lost? I'm so sick of all of this.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
We know they like their numbers. 7/27/2012 = 21 Operation Blackjack. Remember war broke out in south ossetia the morning before the opening ceremony of the 2008 games. Operation blackjack has the bombs going off around 8 in the morning. Why the hell would British Airways be using the clash's london calling for their commercial? It's not really a cheery song.

You're right about the security stuff too. Why the hell would they be announcing to the world that they failed? That makes absolutely no sense when we live in a world that's overrun by the "terrorists" or so they like to constantly remind us. Hell, can't go on vacation without getting strip searched because of "terrorists". You'd think that would be the last thing they'd want to get out if they were truly looking to keep everyone safe. That would be like the US holding a press conference and saying, "Well everyone, our missile defense system is a crock of s#*t! Nothing works! We're surprised you haven't even tried to attack us yet! Wow, you guys could really do some damage if you wanted!"

Eh, I'm just rambling. Anyone feel free to take any of this and elaborate in their own thread. Maybe expand in this one if you want OP. If it hasn't already been said that is. Who cares, post more anyway.
edit on 20-7-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Consciousness is so much more than anything we even suspect leading to the whole collective consciousness, which opens the door to all kinds of paranormal, predictions, and other phenomenon as being possible.

OR 9/11 was planned and foreshadowed to us in an Xfiles spin off episode... which opens all kinds of other doors...

And would lead credence to the possibility of something being staged at the Olympics... or the first option for that matter.

I've asked that question a few times myself. Not much to add really as I cannot answer it, only that the episode revealed the 9/11 events to the public before it happened. It wasn't the only case, there were many instances such as this image for a CD cover-

waxy.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
We know they like their numbers. 7/27/2012 = 21 Operation Blackjack. Remember war broke out in south ossetia the morning before the opening ceremony of the 2008 games. Operation blackjack has the bombs going off around 8 in the morning. Why the hell would British Airways be using the clash's london calling for their commercial? It's not really a cheery song.

You're right about the security stuff too. Why the hell would they be announcing to the world that they failed? That makes absolutely no sense when we live in a world that's overrun by the "terrorists" or so they like to constantly remind us. Hell, can't go on vacation without getting strip searched because of "terrorists". You'd think that would be the last thing they'd want to get out if they were truly looking to keep everyone safe. That would be like the US holding a press conference and saying, "Well everyone, our missile defense system is a crock of s#*t! Nothing works! We're surprised you haven't even tried to attack us yet! Wow, you guys could really do some damage if you wanted!"

Eh, I'm just rambling. Anyone feel free to take any of this and elaborate in their own thread. Maybe expand in this one if you want OP. If it hasn't already been said that is. Who cares, post more anyway.
edit on 20-7-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

As you say, it just doesn't add up why the MSM has reported on this so much- everyone knows about it. We know the mainstream is controlled, so for the G4S debacle to be reported on this scale, you have to wonder why?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamLuv
Ive been noticing a lot of topics being brought up on MSM shows that never would be lately. It feels very controlled, and like we are being quickly steered into a war with Iran. I hope that the people of America can see this as a fake war just like the last, against PEOPLE.

Great job, this was very informative. I enjoyed your effort in the details. I am getting the same feelings, and wait to see.

Thanks for taking the time to read it. It is stuff mentioned many times already, I just wanted to put a few bits together to try and make sense of it.

Hopefully we'll be proven wrong and nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nice thread!

Adding one more dot to your scenario, there's a document made by the Rockefeller Foundation titled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development which states:

The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change.

That's just plain weird.

Here's the pdf, that quote is from pg34

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Read enough Carl Jung and enough of the parapsychological literature and you'll see it's the former.

BUT...

The archetypes of the collective unconscious are autonomous, and they can inspire people with ideas and desires and plans which fall into place like a piece of a jigsaw puzzle...and of course the archetypes are not bound by time and space as the conscious ego-self is.

edit on 20-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCorporateBeast
Nice thread!

Adding one more dot to your scenario, there's a document made by the Rockefeller Foundation titled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development which states:

The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change.

That's just plain weird.

Here's the pdf, that quote is from pg34

Yikes, don't think I'd seen that before, good find.

Another possibility from all this, given the 'warning's are very blatant and not hidden, is that it may all be a diversion.

People will be focused on the Olympics leaving room for something to happen in the middle east for example? Maybe Syria?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

As you say, it just doesn't add up why the MSM has reported on this so much- everyone knows about it. We know the mainstream is controlled, so for the G4S debacle to be reported on this scale, you have to wonder why?

I have wondered about this a lot (I too am British) why so blatant about how open our borders are, how people are able to easily get weapons and explosives past check points, how terrorists can easily get into teh country without checks etc, does not make a lot of sense.

To me it boils down to one of 3 scenarios

1, G4S are useless (actually true, they have a long history of incompetence) and the press picked up on it and as usual sensationalised it to sell more papers. This is possible, but the total incompetent way it has been handled, not just by G4S, but by the media and most importantly the government seems very strange if so, this is the UK, were actually quite proficient and organised, were not some 3rd world country, not yet at least.

2, A bluff, security is actually very very good, they are giving the impression of weakness to embolden the terrorists so they become lax and careless making them easier to catch. Again possible but I find that highly unlikely, firstly giving bad press of the UK to encourage terrorists to come would not go down well here, and secondly it would be highly unlikely to be effective.

3, They want to be able to point the finger at someone, and give reasons why terrorists were able to infiltrate the country and cause whatever havoc happens, laying a foundation for the subsequent story that will be given to the public after the event. Again is possible, horrible to contemplate but there are many other factors going on that support this hypothesis.

What I find the strangest thing about all of this is the militarisation of the event. People see about these 3,500 troops being put out, but that is in addition to the 10,000 already earmarked for the games, we have squadrons of typhoons and helicopters flying around over London, we have missiles placed around residential tower blocks in central London (even though they would be far more effective on the outskirts of the city) It just does not make any sense.

In 2002 we had the Commonwealth games here in the UK (Manchester to be exact) this was the biggest sporting event this country had ever had, and still is until the Olympics start, and there was no military involved at all, so why now? Yes I know the Olympics are bigger than the commonwealth games, however the commonwealth is still huge, covers 52 different countries, over 2 billion people, add to that that this sporting event happened just 9 months after the dreadful attacks of 9/11 when the world was going security crazy, tensions and fears were at their highest, still no military was needed.

It all does seem very odd, nothing is certain but I am sure glad I don't live in London

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
on monday 16/7/12 on LBC morning sow 7am-7.1.5am they were chatting re GS4 scandal the labour MP , had to correct himself when talking about ,OLYMPIC THREAT!!! then corrected the word THREAT to somrthing else! what do you think. it was on NICK FERRARI show who alwys seem to be towing the Government line.

top topics

join