It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible UFO's fill the sky's (news article)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
that begs the question if they are invisible how do you know they are there..... ?
I know they exist I have see the kind that are not invisible - 1 close encounter and 2 distant encounters.
and like everyone else - if you have seen one - its hard to say they dont exist.

Invisible UFO's fill the Skys

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

I think If UFO's are filling our skies , then there would be quiet a number of aviation collisions.
I think they are out there , just not in any great numbers in our sky

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg47

Your post gave me quite the chuckle, how true! I do not think there are hoardes of invisible UFO's filling up our airspace either. As said before, lots of plane collisions.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not really.....The UFOs themselves are quite capable of avoiding collisions aparently......(read some aircraaft sightings oull agree)
Second point, there is two kinds of photography that have revealed UFOs in numbers greater than we had expected....
These are A) high speed film cameras
and B) infre red or night shot type of cameras.....
Both types have revealed many more UFOs than thought possible

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Who's to say they can see us? If lil creatures were out hoverin around the universe

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well sure, and the room I'm in could be full of very quiet invisible people who move out of the way when I walk by...

But why pay any attention to something I can't prove or disprove and isn't affecting me?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

From the article you linked:

"Some people claim to see actual battles between UFOs up in the sky, using night-vision equipment," the ufologist Robert Sheaffer told Life's Little Mysteries. "Those devices magnify faint objects so much that the sky seems to be filled with invisible UFOs.In reality, of course, they are seeing owls, bats, moths, airplanes, satellites, etc." Night-vision optics trade low resolution for high sensitivity, he explained, so that points of light (such as distant satellites) spill out into circles that make the objects appear huge.

The article goes on to talk about military drones with infrared anti-collision/navigation lights.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Quote from the article's author:

"Why are all the good UFOs invisible?" one Gather.com user asked in response to the latest "invisible UFO" report posted to the site.

How does the responder know that, first of all, UFO's are invisible? Using night-vision cameras is not really proving anything per se`.

Secondly, how does he know that all the "good ones" are invisible? There hasn't been any real photos of "good" UFO's in the daytime or even night time sky. Moreover, those which have surfaced went under severe scrutiny and got debunked really fast.

There hasn't been a clear picture shot of a UFO in HD. Until that happens, UFO's won't be declared to be invisible until more solid and irrefutable proof can be evidenced to the public.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: edit; irrefutable proof

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm sure that if they can make it here defeating the vast distances of space, they would most certainly be able to avoid colliding with our archaic flying machines. If the exist at all. Haha

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes, they do. They're always up there. Some are masked. Some are Higher Frequency. If we can actually start a business this year and make a little money, I'm going to start modding some old camcorders. I 'd like UV/night vision with zoom, and Full Spectrum filter.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Couple of things I think you guys are missing. 1. You don't really have a grasp of how large our planet really is. Your perspective is based on the small area you travel in. There are plenty of places on this planet where airplanes never fly over. 2. Air planes fly at around 30 thousand feet. Military planes fly higher there is a lot of empty space up there. 3. Thousands of UFO's have been reported by pilots private, commercial, military, from every country dating back to antiquity. 4. Nasa videos from space shuttle that show UFO's are not recorded by normal cameras. The shuttle cameras record in the UV spectrum as well. Please note the humane eye can not detect photons in the UV spectrum. A object shield in UV could be floating 2 feet from you and you would not detect it was there. 5. This means thousands of UFO's could fly past per day and you would not even know they were there.

Note of Interest:
Polaris satellite sent up detected 20 million objects flying into our upper atmosphere per year. These objects were first thought to be house sized comets flying in. Problem with that theory is they only showed up in the UV spectrum, they were not melting on the way down, and the shape was guess? based on the data 20,000 of these things enter our atmosphere per day.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have had a theory on this for quite some time...

I have an idea that perhaps there are life on all the planets in our solar system..just...

Whatever Ozone or atmosphere there is blocks us from seeing them .. or cloaking them..

Or perhaps they exist in another dimension or something within the planet.. I don't know how to explain it really.. sounds weird, I know.

Anyone know what I mean?

edit on 20-7-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon

Note of Interest:
Polaris satellite sent up detected 20 million objects flying into our upper atmosphere per year. These objects were first thought to be house sized comets flying in. Problem with that theory is they only showed up in the UV spectrum, they were not melting on the way down, and the shape was guess? based on the data 20,000 of these things enter our atmosphere per day.

A link to what you are talking about would be appreciated!

Originally posted by LeoStarchild

Anyone know what I mean?

You mean belief?

FWIW, there is the theory of 'pan-spermia', namely that life is everywhere present in universe, that space dust is in fact carbon compounds of organic origin. Just recently, it was discovered that the compounds are the result of super-nova explosions. That theory had me going for a while though, it is championed by the very open-minded scientist Chandra, the Chandra telescope was named after him, btw.
The topic of red rain and pan-spermia is what to look for. But like I said, the evidence seems not to have been working the way of the theory. There should have been concrete evidence now from the studies of read rain, it seems it didn't pan out.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
i've personally seen one go from visible to invisible. it wouldn't surprise me at all that our skies are filled with them. they are the ones that avoid our planes, not the other way round, plus it could explain how so many flocks of birds have impact wounds when they fall dead out of the sky.

new topics

top topics

join