It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama Married Before Michelle? Four Pics From College Days Wearing Wedding Ring

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

You forgot about the part about him being with the CIA while doing his stint on Mars.....

Des

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I dunno.

A Divorce eh?

Some of us have been through the trauma

Maybe the OP is trying reverse psychology to garner support for Obama with a sympathy vote....

Actually, I was imagining the hell he would going to pay if there was any truth to this and he kept it from his wife.

Seriously, it matters little. Like others have said there could be plenty of reasons why he was wearing it. Many Catholic priests wear wedding bands on their left hand, too.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Would it be wrong of me to think some of those photos are faked? Something about them just put me off for some odd reason, then I did a quick search and got this.....

edit on 19-7-2012 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Um...wow...

*scratches head* Compares...contrasts...

What is going on? ATS is seriously freaking me out now...

Thanks for the video find. Surely that video and photo of just his grandparents has been "played" with...right?

Mmmmmmmmm

edit on 20-7-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

This was uploaded to youtube Mar 29, 2011. This is stranger than strange. Who would bother putting something like this together?????????????

This guy got a new fan.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I am on my cell so have internet navigation issues; but that video raises some even crazier questions than a ring. Are you able to locate a source for the photo he uses of just the grandparents?

Agreed...?????

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It couldn't be this girl could it???

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I'm sure that post wont last.
If it does that made me spit up my scotch!
I doubt this reply will last as well.

ETA: I'm sure that's real and NOT photoshopped

Yeah right!

edit on 20-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The whole thing with that video is bizarre. What is BO's knee doing between them? Which one is the real deal?
Goodness, the folks in charge of creating our candidates need to get better at their jobs, this is just getting a little too weird.

CJ

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheated5
Would it be wrong of me to think some of those photos are faked? Something about them just put me off for some odd reason, then I did a quick search and got this.....

edit on 19-7-2012 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

Faked at the source? Correct me if I am wrong. I found these doing a google image search on "Lisa Jack photo of Obama at Occidental College."

This link gives some background information about Obama and the photographer (now psychologist) who dug these negatives up out of her basement.
www.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I found a blog post by a JackNealy.com...claims the photo of just the grandparents is a troll plant. I'm sorry I can't link at the the moment. Edging towards a debunk of the pg. 2 video perhaps. Nite.

And Slayer, enjoy the scotch!

edit on 20-7-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: dang phone

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I dont wanna know what other rings he may have hidden and where

edit on 20-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)
Was it the Romans or the Greeks who came up with that one?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Maybe he had to get married in order to be a US citizen.

Having more than 1 wives is normal and legal in Islam

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think its a purity ring. You know.. no sex and stuff before marriage. Yep.. thats what it is. Pure as driven snow..

Who knows.. could be many things, but isnt a frat ring.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I didn't look at the video, but the pic I see is the one of Obama's Grandparents. The one with just the two of them is the one that's edited. You can see Obama's knee between them. Someone cut Obama out to make it look like the REAL pic is the fake.

This clearly shows which pic is edited: Take a Knee

I can't speak to the other pics. Yet.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
OH MY FRAKING GOD OBAMA IS WEARING A RING IN COLLEGE!

What an earth shattering, world altering breaking news report.

HOW DARE HE WEAR A RING IN COLLEGE!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It was probably just a ring from something else (other than marriage) and Obama just wasn't familiar enough yet with American customs to know which finger to where it on. What being foreign and all.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow, the President wore some bling in his college days. OMG, it's a CONSPIRACY!

Really, did you see the close-up photo of that ring? It doesn't look anything like a wedding band.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

you can see Obamas outline in the picture with just him and his grandma- but its real faint.
I didnt watch the video I just stared at that pic and could see it was altered cause you can still see Obama-he just looks like a ghost behind his grandma.

crazy
edit on 20-7-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Yeah I just did a quick search so I really didn't have time to get a good look at the video to analyze it ( I did see the ghostly outline though)... Either way, something doesn't feel right about some of the pictures, can we definitely say that all of them are real.......

I know there was another one where O is standing with his mother when he's a kid and her hand comes through and it seems to look like a black hand... I guess you could do a quick google on it, like I said though I haven't studied them much...... Thanks for bringing that info to the table though....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join