It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i also wanted to add that there is a creator...however, not as we have been taught...there are impersonators and have been before...the real creator does not need to exert power, the creator just is... but those that do not have any real power need to exert it in order to prove they have it...just like those here on earth who have no power feel the need to prove they are powerful...by forcing it on others...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
i forgot to reply to your question about blood type...i do not remember, although i have had it tested many times...which is odd, because even though i have seen the results once, i cannot remember...

in one case it was as if they did not want to tell me...and they just classified me as O- to simplify things...not sure what that means, but i know that is not my real blood type, because what is on my birth certificate is different...however i do not have a copy on hand so my memory fails me...on this at least...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
A short summary of my views is this

1: i have studied a lot of information in the last 12 years...most has been study of religions, but much of it has also been study of the unknown, of extra-terrestrials, and of human history...i also studied a lot about DNA, and find little bits of info about it intriguing...

2:i believe wholeheartedly that we all have been grossly lied to on so many levels we cant even begin to unravel all of the lies alone...but they are unraveling quite nicely as we begin to pull together!

3: i believe there is strong evidence that suggests an extra terrestrial presence on earth in the past, and the marks of their influence is still felt throughout the planet...

4: religions are bondage...all of them...but spirituality is in all of us already...we just have to tap into it...

5: our purpose on this planet is to learn...and it is also to teach others how to be free from bondage...

Sounds like you and I have at least 5 things in common.

Wilkommen!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
thanks for the welcome!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join