It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A short summary of my views is this

1: i have studied a lot of information in the last 12 years...most has been study of religions, but much of it has also been study of the unknown, of extra-terrestrials, and of human history...i also studied a lot about DNA, and find little bits of info about it intriguing...

2:i believe wholeheartedly that we all have been grossly lied to on so many levels we cant even begin to unravel all of the lies alone...but they are unraveling quite nicely as we begin to pull together!

3: i believe there is strong evidence that suggests an extra terrestrial presence on earth in the past, and the marks of their influence is still felt throughout the planet...

4: religions are bondage...all of them...but spirituality is in all of us already...we just have to tap into it...

5: our purpose on this planet is to learn...and it is also to teach others how to be free from bondage...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Looks like you're ready to dive in.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by studythem1

Welcome...would enjoy talking more with you about DNA...the subject facinates me. I hope your experience here will be as meaningful as mine has been so far.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Welcome to the deep end of the pool. Floaties are on the bench if needed. Though you don't sound like you'll need them.

Tin foil hats are optional, yet quite trendy here....

Des

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
hello there. welcome to the team player!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
thanks everyone!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

cool! it fascinates me as well...which is why i like reading about it, and finding out more of its secrets...DNA is the most accurate record of our history in the world...it cannot be changed or altered so much that it destroys that history...it just is...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yes, it's facinating they can actually collect DNA from fossils. I'm curious on what your thoughts might be on what connection, if any, is there between blood types and DNA....do you have any knowledge on this?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

well they can only collect residual DNA from fossils, depending on the level of decay and if the marrow is intact...there are different types, bone has another type from blood...some are more robust than others, and some yield better results when trying to map a genome...its still a young science, so its not exactly complete...

there is a connection between blood types and DNA in one instance...that is the Rh blood types, which clearly link us to the Rhesus monkey...so they are in our ancestral tree...that is how we know that some of the hypothesis of evolution is correct...not saying it is all correct, but some is...

DNA does not lie...historians may, but DNA does not...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1

well they can only collect residual DNA from fossils, depending on the level of decay and if the marrow is intact...there are different types, bone has another type from blood...some are more robust than others, and some yield better results when trying to map a genome...its still a young science, so its not exactly complete...

there is a connection between blood types and DNA in one instance...that is the Rh blood types, which clearly link us to the Rhesus monkey...so they are in our ancestral tree...that is how we know that some of the hypothesis of evolution is correct...not saying it is all correct, but some is...

DNA does not lie...historians may, but DNA does not...

Thanks for taking the time out to teach me something....hope your experiences have been positive on ATS so far.

You hit on exactly the question I had, how are the +/- Rh blood factors connected with DNA? lol...I have been thinking about this since I had to prick my finger in college biology class...and had to call over my teacher because my results were odd....he explained to me that I had AB- blood, which was rare, first time he had seen it in his years of teaching, and doing this lab with his students.

Anyways, sorry, don't want to de-rail your intro thread and get "off topic", they hate that here.....lol....but hope someday you will start a thread, and go into more depth on this subject.....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

i hope i can find the time to post something about DNA too!

i dont mind changing course in this thread though... that is what ATS is about anyway

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
double post?
edit on 21-7-2012 by studythem1 because: double post...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I hope you will have time too....If your willing to change gears, and the Mods don't mind...I guess I already asked my question, about how the +/- RH factor might influence DNA? If you care to elaborate that would be great.....

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sounds like you will fit in just fine here. Welcome

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
RH negative blood types have a resistance to Toxoplasma parasites...not much is known about the benefits of this, but it is an advantage...Toxoplasma parasites attack the brain...especially in infants...

it is similar to the advantage of those carrying the Sickle Cell trait, but not having the Anemia part...those people are immune to malaria...

perhaps the most interesting thing about Rh negative groups, is that the highest concentrations are in the following groups...

1. the Basques of northeastern Spain...

2. the people known in the bible as Samaritans, that occupy a region in Syria

3. Certain groups of Hebrews such as the Oriental Jews of Israel and the Black Cochin Jews

the interesting part about this is these people all claim to be chosen...but what does that mean?

i think it means they are the descendants of people who were chosen to get a sort of DNA boost (sort of a jump start) and that meaning has since evolved into religious significance...they are not really the chosen people, but they were chosen to be guinea pigs...and their DNA was altered to give them advantages...

people who have Rh negative blood also tend to have a higher rate of psychic events and higher intelligence...

i believe this is also why the groups that contain these subgroups have been persecuted and hunted down...to eradicate the potential threat to those who wield the power over all of us and have made it their objective to enslave humanity...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

also interesting is that the people who have the Rh negative type congregated in areas where human and neanderthal populations clashed...

i believe the "gods" that gave the Rh boost to these populations, then used them to eradicate the neanderthal populations in each respective area...they mandated them to go in and slaughter the existing populations...why? could be they viewed them as a failed experiment...or they could be more intelligent than the "gods" wanted them and refused to worship them...

most notable is the "Israelites" who went into the land of Canaan and slaughtered the populace under command of their "god" this area just so happens to be one that was once full of neanderthals...

why would a people go in and slaughter a population? because they were chosen...or rather a subgroup within them was chosen...given the Rh negative factor and therefore they owed their "god" for the favor...

i do not believe that the neanderthals were absorbed into the human population, although it would have been possible in limited (very limited) numbers to produce offspring, but in most cases those would be sterile, or die off...instead i believe they were killed off and the survivors pushed out...

those that then occupied these newly cleansed regions were heavy with the Rh negative factor...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by studythem1
RH negative blood types have a resistance to Toxoplasma parasites...not much is known about the benefits of this, but it is an advantage...Toxoplasma parasites attack the brain...especially in infants...

it is similar to the advantage of those carrying the Sickle Cell trait, but not having the Anemia part...those people are immune to malaria...

perhaps the most interesting thing about Rh negative groups, is that the highest concentrations are in the following groups...

1. the Basques of northeastern Spain...

2. the people known in the bible as Samaritans, that occupy a region in Syria

3. Certain groups of Hebrews such as the Oriental Jews of Israel and the Black Cochin Jews

the interesting part about this is these people all claim to be chosen...but what does that mean?

i think it means they are the descendants of people who were chosen to get a sort of DNA boost (sort of a jump start) and that meaning has since evolved into religious significance...they are not really the chosen people, but they were chosen to be guinea pigs...and their DNA was altered to give them advantages...

people who have Rh negative blood also tend to have a higher rate of psychic events and higher intelligence...

i believe this is also why the groups that contain these subgroups have been persecuted and hunted down...to eradicate the potential threat to those who wield the power over all of us and have made it their objective to enslave humanity...

Thank-you....you added some facts I wasn't aware of, lol, and more questions too....I think I have come to a similar conclusion that humans may have been altered in some way....but why, and by who?

I think what your saying is that certain groups of humans were altered, in some type of "experiment" and because of this, groups have believed they were "choosen" and also has religious implications that may have lead to persecution of certain groups? It would explain many historical events possibly? I'm just a Irish/Italian girl...certainly don't believe I'm "choosen".. .but perhaps do have some psychic, or empathic abilities, or what I call perceptive.......but nothing to write home about....

The reistance to Toxoplasma parasites is interesting, what's strange is after my daughter was born, they had to give me some sort of shot, and it was explained to me that the reason for it was because if I ever had another baby, my blood could be "toxic" to the baby, and this shot somehow would prevent this. Oh boy, I don"t even want to think about what happened to the babies and mom's before these shots were invented....

Again Thank-you for sharing your knowledge and insights on this subject with me...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

since you are Rh negative, your first child is ok, even if it is Rh positive...but a second child would be in danger since you have built up Rh+ antibodies after the first child...unless you received the shot to counteract that...

i'm not sure how effective that is, but i guess it is supposed to help...without it, the mother's body would attack the blood of the Rh+ fetus...

as far as being chosen or not...i think that the ones who first heard they were chosen and given special status (a pat on the head) well... since they were included in a population, that population sort of adopted their status even if they do not have the Rh- blood type...sort of like fame by association...nobody likes to feel left out so they all took the moniker of "chosen people"...

i dont think it matters really, and if you have the trait, use the benefits of it to help others...it doesn't really matter if you are chosen or not...although i do think that the larger groups are targeted often times to shrink the size of the subgroups...but since many are now scattered abroad (as i'm sure you are the result of as well) this "ethnic cleansing" approach is becoming a less successful tactic...but i'm sure someone will still try it regardless of the fact it will never be thorough...

i think people with the Rh- type are extraordinary...im not sure if i fall into that type, because i never bother to ask anyone details about my blood type...i do know i have higher than normal intelligence, and seem to communicate with animals in ways other people cant, but thats all i notice...

i have been accused of walking through things or just appearing out of nowhere, but i am not aware of it myself...i guess i would have to see it on film to be convinced...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Well.....sharing whatever "gifts" we are given should apply to us all reguardless of Rh factor. When you say you never bothered to ask details about your blood type, does that mean you don't know your blood type? Clearly you are intelligent, empathetic to animals, probably people too...and you possibly have some sort of "super natural" abilities that others have noticed. Would be another interesting thread, if you ever wanted to explore what the appearing out of nowhere and passing through objects might mean?

I will share one more odd thing, and maybe you have some thoughts on this, as a child I am absolutely sure I was able to levitate while awake, not very high, but I could get a foot or so off the ground, also I was able to leave my body in my sleep and fly around my neighborhood, lol, I know this sounds crazy, but there is no way that I even had a concept of what an ariel view was, let alone remember it in such detail....it did scare me, and I remember really being relieved when I flew back in my body...when I have discussed this with people over the years, most seem to think it was just dreams from a child's imagination, but I swear to you...it was more then a dream.

I am also very afraid of aliens, I know many here on ATS are excited to meet them, but I'm not....my "gut" instinct is to stay away from them, and I hope they stay away from us....whatever thier "game" is, it's creepy and on the "down low"...but I don't think I could outright dimiss the possibility that they have influence in some way over mankind and earth. I'm also finding that while I have been what you may call an agnostic most of my life, I'm in my 40's now, I find myself believing more and more in a "God"....again many here at ATS would say this is a reaction to fear and uncertainty.....but this direction feels right....LOL, sorry, I know I just threw alot at you....any thoughts you had would be appreciated....

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Well.....sharing whatever "gifts" we are given should apply to us all reguardless of Rh factor. When you say you never bothered to ask details about your blood type, does that mean you don't know your blood type? Clearly you are intelligent, empathetic to animals, probably people too...and you possibly have some sort of "super natural" abilities that others have noticed. Would be another interesting thread, if you ever wanted to explore what the appearing out of nowhere and passing through objects might mean?

I will share one more odd thing, and maybe you have some thoughts on this, as a child I am absolutely sure I was able to levitate while awake, not very high, but I could get a foot or so off the ground, also I was able to leave my body in my sleep and fly around my neighborhood, lol, I know this sounds crazy, but there is no way that I even had a concept of what an ariel view was, let alone remember it in such detail....it did scare me, and I remember really being relieved when I flew back in my body...when I have discussed this with people over the years, most seem to think it was just dreams from a child's imagination, but I swear to you...it was more then a dream.

I am also very afraid of aliens, I know many here on ATS are excited to meet them, but I'm not....my "gut" instinct is to stay away from them, and I hope they stay away from us....whatever thier "game" is, it's creepy and on the "down low"...but I don't think I could outright dimiss the possibility that they have influence in some way over mankind and earth. I'm also finding that while I have been what you may call an agnostic most of my life, I'm in my 40's now, I find myself believing more and more in a "God"....again many here at ATS would say this is a reaction to fear and uncertainty.....but this direction feels right....LOL, sorry, I know I just threw alot at you....any thoughts you had would be appreciated....

well, occasionally i will walk up to someone and they will not see me, as if i am invisible and then turn and face me and say that i suddenly appear...it scares them...so i dont think they are telling me a lie...and then some have sworn they saw me walk right through solid objects such as walls or poles, or even trees, but i do not even realize it...and i have said they were crazy...but now i dont think they are...

my grandfather had certain abilities...he could predict the future and did on occasion...my aunt often tells some of the things he used to predict...i also have a knack for prediction or reading the undercurrent not visible to most people...and many have come to respect my insight because of it...

i often have sensations when i am half asleep that i am levitating, or showing someone how it is done...the sensation is like gravity turning the other way and i just do it...no thought to it, it comes...naturally...

as far as aliens go, there are good and bad...

we have known them under their simplistic labels as angels or demons, but they are more diverse than that...

the most creepy are the greys, but they are simply the remnant of technology left behind by those that tampered with humanity from the beginning...they are biological robots...they carry out their instructions like computers, they have no souls, they only speak what is recorded in their memories, they are not right, as some have said, they dont feel right, but very off, very creepy...

then there are those that look like you or i, they walk among us, they have often been misidentified as angels, but angels are not in this dimension...unless they use immense power...and then for only an instant if they are needed... no, these are our ancestors of whom we are a sub-species...they are from very far away, and have left us clues as to where they came from...some were bad and some were benevolent...the benevolent do not want to interfere, but the evil ones have chosen to interfere with us in spite of the harm it causes...but even then some among those factions we would blanket as evil, mean well and try to rebel against their superiors...it is rather complicated and messy much like human affairs here on earth...

there are others as well...i also believe there are those that are stuck between dimensions, as a form of punishment...and the real angels have placed them there to protect us...but they still have the ability to influence the weak minded and those that can be influenced by power and money, because they set those systems up on this planet...along with religion and government...there has always been an odd arrangement between them and whoever is in power...and whoever refuses to comply is destroyed by those who bow down to their demands...

they have always been here, but they have all hung back for their own reasons, some good and some very dark and evil reasons
edit on 22-7-2012 by studythem1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join