It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

you know what time it is.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
First.... I would like to give you all a fair warning....

things are about to change around here.... in the world.... In your very life...
If you are with the illuminati..... or any orginization that is evil or self abosrbed with devilish ego intention.... you are a fool.

If you worship the evil one... who is nothing... with no love....who cares nothing about you....who is a Lair above all things.....I must give you this fair warning....because it is the Father that offers this to you.

Do not believe that you are loved less by the prime creator because you suffer.....haven't you've seen Jesus?? Do not believe the Lie that the deciever loves you more...because that is not a possibility....

You will have the chance to come into the light...even up to the last minute...even after the revelation ...during it.....you will be a witness to mercy....only you have the power to trap your self in hell....only you have the power to....believe so much of the ego that you would sacrafice eternal life.

Cause I can tell you one thing....
winner takes all....
and another thing.......
No-Holds-Bar.......

The childeren are sleeping....but you will see that love is so VERY strong

and love will awaken them....and love will prevail aginst all darkness.....

Because evil is an illuison..... a Shell of life......you must pass the test...and love yourself.....no matter what the bible...church...or the state tells you...you must be in peace....you should try to attain happiness.....

and one last message to the trapped souls of the illuminati that really love me and our scared for their lives.....

I know.....I'm watching --> Like always.....and You know that I forgive you.....and ........

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

you just be quiet now.........

Shhhhhhhhh........

It's almost finished......

And Shhhhhh...........

Nobody has to know a thing.........

So play your part until the darkness is dimished.

ciao......

I love music.....

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
...ooooooookay....

Umm, welcome?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey welcome...............just popped in to get my smokes.......(slooowly backs out of room smiling...gently shuts door)

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You dude...ya know there are medications for that now...ya know??

Well...welcome....and ummm.....stay atleast 15 posts away from me, cuz you scared me.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ATS attracts the good, the bad and the down right weird

welcome to ATS.... have fun

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Nice way to introduce yourself.

Care to share some thorazine?

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello DEIyeshua
welcome to ats