It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Intercepted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisupWhy were the planes that were supposed to have crashed seen on radar after they had crashed? It's in this video, you have watched it right? You got an answer? I doubt it.

A simple question with a false premise. They were NOT seen on radar after they had crashed. That is what you get for listening to P4T and watching cartoons. I've already linked the radar data for you guys. Instead of P4T cartoons, go watch the actual radar data (84 RADES and FAA). You'll learn more that way.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by ThePostExaminer

"the skies were cleared" was in reference to any craft which may have stopped the supposed "attacks"

Yeah, so? The skies are always clear. Do you think we have fighter jets patrolling the skies over the US on a 24/7 basis? We don't.

And nobody said that they expected "100% cover" but something other than an hour's worth of digit in rectum at the very least. Who do you think you're deluding here? Apart from yourself.

Really? So you get a call that says any one of thousands of planes in the air may be under the contol terrorist with the intent of crashing them. Not to mention other unknown threats. Now I guess you would have been capable, in a matter of 50 minutes, of sorting them all out and telling your pilots exactly which civilian aircraft, full on innocent Americans, to shoot down first.

Here's an example of how fighter pilots were totally disorientated, obstructed and fed wrong information. Or as you would call it. "Protocol"

No, here's an example of an opinion from a conspiracy website.

Wow. That's your response??

Here's that quote again on "Flight 93". Just to narrow down the apparent keystone cop confusion you're lazily slapping your keyboard about

www.historycommons.org...   
"Before 9:36 a.m. September 11, 2001: Officials Claim NORAD Is Monitoring Flight 93  

According to one account given by NEADS Commander Robert Marr, some time before around 9:36 when it changes direction, while it is still flying west, Flight 93 is being monitored by NEADS. Marr describes how, “We don’t have fighters that way and we think [Flight 93 is] headed toward Detroit or Chicago.” He says he contacts a base in the area “so they [can] head off 93 at the pass.” Not only does NORAD know about the flight, but also, according to NORAD Commander Larry Arnold, “We watched the 93 track as it meandered around the Ohio-Pennsylvania area and started to turn south toward DC.” (This change of direction occurs around 9:36 a.m.) [Filson, 2003] This account completely contradicts the 9/11 Commission’s later claim that NEADS is first notified about Flight 93 at 10:07 a.m. [9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004]" 

And the "opinion from a conspiracy website", unlike yourself, references and backs up his claims at the bottom of the page..

[40] Leslie Filson, Air War Over America, p. 66.
[41] 9/11 Commission, The 9/11 Commission Report, p. 45.
[42] Jere Longman, Among the Heroes, p. 222.
[43] Ann Scott Tyson, "A New Diligence in the American Blue Yonder."
[44] Leslie Filson, Air War Over America, p. 65.
[45] 9/11 Commission, The 9/11 Commission Report, p. 45.
[46] Craig Borgstrom, interview by Leslie Filson.
[47] Lynn Spencer, Touching History, p. 182.
[48] Kevin Sack, "2 Pilots Praise Passengers Who Fought Hijackers."
[49] Lynn Spencer, Touching History, pp. 180-181.

I will say though that the 9/11 Commission Report falls into htat category.

Why do you people not stick to the OCT that you indignantly claim to be defending?

I'll lay it out for you.

People you pigeonhole into the "conspiracy theory" slot are basically those who doubt, reject or even question the offiicial version.

The government released the 9/11 Commission Report. It's the official story

You make derogatory remarks about anybody questioning he official story yet you and others like you chop and change the OS as and when it suits.

Either the government told the truth or they didn't. Where do you fit in hooper?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
reply to post by Reheat

I thought all this stuff had been dealt with already here. Simple things like their portrayal of the 84 RADES output showing planes merging. I hate to break it to ya, but those screen shots have been tampered with by P4T and people lap it up. They present no data and when they do, it refutes their assertions EVERY time. Cute cartoon, but here everyone is ready to jump on the "government altering data" bandwagon and swallow P4T "altering data" hook-line-and-sinker". Go figure.

Yes, I saw your bluff and bluster post that answered none of my questions.

The 25.3 second discrepancy was pointed out by the NTSB themselves.

Source

Provide the exact time marker in the film as to where Rob allegedly altered the RADES data/tracks. Then provide the screenshots.

Let's get into the nitty gritty instead of trying to blind people here.

Edit: url added

edit on 20-7-2012 by ThePostExaminer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well it is an official story. There's also the NIST report, the FBI reports, the NSA report, the CIA analysis, the ASCE report and probably others. Stick to them. History Commons is not official, neither are the myriad of conspiracy websites. Sorry. This has gone nowhere in 11 years and is still going nowhere.

Hindsight is always 20-20. Knowing now what happened its easy to criticize those who were in charge at the time. The last plane crashed at 10:03AM. The second plane struck the WTC at 9:03. Thats one hour. Thats it. And no one knew for sure what else was out there.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I'll answer any serious inquiry

Start with the screenshots and timeframe in the video that you claim are "altered".

And the facebook comments John? Seriously?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePostExaminer

Provide the exact time marker in the film as to where Rob allegedly altered the RADES data/tracks. Then provide the screenshots.

Let's get into the nitty gritty instead of trying to blind people here.

No sir, you posted the cartoon, not me. Download the data and run it for yourself. Not hard to do. Are you afraid of looking at the actual data? Nothing to be afraid of, it is just data. Run the data, watch the output. Then compare it with the cartoon "screen captures". Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And your repeated reference to a "cartoon"...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

No, nothing is "altered" in our film. It is a direct screen recording of the RS3 RADES program recorded with a screen recording program. The only thing which may be considered as "altered" are the colors from default, so people can see the tracks better in the film. None of the tracks/data are altered as claimed by Farmer, this is why he is unable to specifically show what has been "altered". I'm surprised he doesn't recognize the RS3 RADES program and considers it a "cartoon". Clearly he is unfamiliar with how to isolate/filter tracks and change default colors in the program.

Rob Balsamo

Try again.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
911files MO

The RS3 Software is not easy to learn. It would take a few days... this is why he "wants" people to download it then "check for themselves". Most readers will be so confused when opening the software of where to even begin... which is his intention.

If Rob really altered something, all 911files would need to do is make a screenshot of the alleged alteration, and then take a screenshot from his RS3 showing the difference/alteration.

And if this were true, why has he never brought it up before? Readers here know that these guys would be all over it like a rash. A chance to fully discredit Rob Balsamo and he wants to be "enigmatic" about it?

Right.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Well it is an official story. There's also the NIST report, the FBI reports, the NSA report, the CIA analysis, the ASCE report and probably others. Stick to them. History Commons is not official, neither are the myriad of conspiracy websites. Sorry. This has gone nowhere in 11 years and is still going nowhere.

Hindsight is always 20-20. Knowing now what happened its easy to criticize those who were in charge at the time. The last plane crashed at 10:03AM. The second plane struck the WTC at 9:03. Thats one hour. Thats it. And no one knew for sure what else was out there.

"an official story"

There's only one truth. There's only one valid sequence of interlocking events. The fact that you and others here have to step out of the parameters of these official reports shows just how difficult it is for you to defend the contradictions.

The ASCE Report? Seriously? Couldn't explain the lack of facade damage coupled with the lack of aircraft extremities on the lawn?

The NIST Report that claimed office fires brought down a steel structured building?

And yeah, the CIA, FBI and NSA....

And I'm the cultist here? Now those reports are the mother of what you see as "conspiracy theories".

And if you'd bother your arse to read my last post you'd see that the 9/11 Commission Report is quoted. As are the "9/11 historians" and pilots involved.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join