It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Intercepted

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Classified Info

As soon as I heard that jumbo passenger airliners had crashed into the towers one of my first reactions was that I could not believe they were still standing. So what? What difference does it make?

Be honest now you didn't think that they were going to go straight down to the ground in seconds.. You were surprised that the top portion didn't fall off. Or the first thing that popped into your head was that it was about to go straight down any time now?

This is the absurdity of the 9/11 DECADE.

The Physics profession is to blame for this no matter what the truth is. If airliners could do it they should have explained it in detail by 9/11/2002. If airliners could NOT do it they should have explained it in detail by 9/11/2002.

So the next anniversary will be the TENTH ANNIVERSARY of the Failure of the Physics Profession.

I say it is stupid to even seriously think measly airliners could do that to buildings that big which had to be that heavy in less than TWO HOURS. How did the north tower come down in less than 30 seconds. What happened to the conservation of momentum? Which physicists have discussed that and how did they do it without accurate distribution of mass data?

So when is the most Obviously Stupid BIG LIE in the history of humanity going to be resolved? Because it is NEVER going to go away? Richard Gage is silly because he is an architect and should have recognized a problem within a year. But then all of his fellow architects are even more ridiculous since they are saying nothing.

I guess money rules physics. Do the physicists agree? Oh, the physicists are saying nothing. They need money from the government to find Higgs Bosons.

psik

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Over time, people came to understand who they were and their purpose, resulting in them being banned from any serious 911 Truth venue.

Which serious 911 truth venue would you recommend ?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

To follow the money is a great idea. You are just focusing on the wrong money to follow.

Bravo Maxella!

Maybe these OS defenders should have a listen to this...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

To follow the money is a great idea. You are just focusing on the wrong money to follow.

Bravo Maxella!

Maybe these OS defenders should have a listen to this...

Here's another Bill Bergman interview

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Thnaks for the post, I'll check it out tomorrow when I have time to listen properly. I noticed Sibel Edmonds is also on that interview, will be good to her what she is saying about this. Cheers

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I would think that a Sagging Truss would at the time of being Super Heated...and remember...you cannot just use the Temp. that Jet Fuel Burns at since there is the additional Massive Increase in Temp. from the Combination of the Kinetic Energy Impact in conjunction to exploding Fuel.

The Kinetic Transfer ALONE would create Temps. that FAR EXCEEDED the Temps. that are associated with just Jet Fuel Igniting. Combine this with the Weight that those Columns are supporting and you get a a set of conditions that allow for effects that in and of themselves could not cause such effect.

But when all factors are considered...in a complete model of Cause and Effect...you get the answer to why. Look it like this. I have a rectangular box that is designed to stand from a base upwards where the longest length is pointed skyward. This Rectangular Box is very strong but takes into account Gravitational Effect to actually Strengthen itself as it is designed not to be very strong tilted at any angle other than standing with it's longest dimension coming from it's Ground Base level to Straight up Level. In fact...if it were to be somehow shifted only a few degrees...it would begin to collapse.

Now...say this construct is made of multiple layers of Fire Proof Material that is designed not to collapse even if a Fire was started inside where every level has material that will burn at 451 Degrees F....as was the case with the World Trade Centers Incredible amount of Paper Files...enough to equal a very large forest. But 451F. is still way below the temp. needed to melt what this constructs Beams are made of as well as Melt Concrete like Molten Rock.

Now what I do next is accelerate a container of Fuel inside an Aluminum Scaled Model Plane and shoot it at the same areas that the WTC were hit. The Kinetic Force increases the Temps. This link is an EXAMPLE of what I am talking about...just an example.
www.dtic.mil...
Split Infinity

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join