It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Intercepted

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

That's interesting you said the building were going to fall when they were burning...where were you? I watched it with hundreds of NY'ers - right there - and NONE of them believed that the buildings would ever fall. The screams of DISBELIEF were everywhere...NO ONE thought they would fall that day, except, I guess, you.

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

NO ONE thought they would fall that day, except, I guess, you.

And psycho Mark

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by ANOK
How do sagging trusses put a pulling force on the columns?

I offered to demonstrate it for you.

A flexible tube with frozen water inside. Each end attached to a column and a weight placed in the middle.

All you have to do is tell us what you think will happen when the water melts.

Are you afraid to give us your prediction.

Didn't I already address this? It's really hard to make a prediction not knowing your set up, how flexible the tube is, how strong your vertical supports are etc. Have you actually done this, or are you just assuming things?

The columns in the WTC were designed to hold the weight of the floor assembly plus it's safety factor (FoS). IF it sagged it is not putting any more force on the columns then it did before it sagged, the weight is the same. IF there was any added force it would be on the connections first, the connections would be the first thing to fail not the columns. The columns were not the weak point, they would be the last to fail.

This vid demonstrates catenary action better than your ice and flexible tube analogy, pay attention to what happens...

If anything fails it is not going to be the vertical columns, if they are designed to hold the mass to begin with. Either the connections, or the component itself that is under stress, will fail first. You have to keep in mind the trusses were supposedly sagging because they were hot, unlikely in an hour but anyway, so they would simply stretch rather than put any force on the columns.

edit on 7/21/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1 You just not doing a good job, sorry.

Darn, and after I did all that work disproving the assertion that UAL175 continued to be tracked on radar after impact too.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Darn, and after I did all that work disproving the assertion that UAL175 continued to be tracked on radar after impact too.

Don't feel too bad, you don't work for me after all...

I would like to ask you what do you think about flight 93 ? I know you did the research and I wonder if you believe the story of how it crashed?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by 911files

Don't feel too bad, you don't work for me after all...

I would like to ask you what do you think about flight 93 ? I know you did the research and I wonder if you believe the story of how it crashed?

No, I'm not really qualified to answer that one. I have done some research on that flight, but not much beyond the radar aspects. I can give you the radar coverage from PIT to the crash site though.

Keep in mind there is a time offset (Stutt RO lags) which I have not applied a correction for.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 911files

No, I'm not really qualified to answer that one.

Try to pretend that you are not an "expert testifying in the court of law" but just a "crazy conspiracy theorist" like everyone else here, what do you think happened?

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

That's interesting you said the building were going to fall when they were burning...where were you? I watched it with hundreds of NY'ers - right there - and NONE of them believed that the buildings would ever fall. The screams of DISBELIEF were everywhere...NO ONE thought they would fall that day, except, I guess, you.

CJ

Damn....why would I lie about that? I was at work. I know that you do not believe me but I was not the only one there that felt the same way. I was surprised that they did not topple over on impact.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Really? You thought a building designed to take the impact of a plane would topple over? No one in NY could have ever imagined the buildings coming down. No one.

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Really? You thought a building designed to take the impact of a plane would topple over? No one in NY could have ever imagined the buildings coming down. No one.

CJ

Except "psycho Mark"

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I gotta ask, because I am unfamiliar, who is Mark?

CJ

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I gotta ask, because I am unfamiliar, who is Mark?

CJ

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Really? You thought a building designed to take the impact of a plane would topple over?

CJ

Before 911 I did not know one single detail about the WTC or how they were built. I seriously doubt that most people did either. As soon as I heard that jumbo passenger airliners had crashed into the towers one of my first reactions was that I could not believe they were still standing. So what? What difference does it make?

No one in NY could have ever imagined the buildings coming down. No one.

Great, we have some one who feels that they are qualified to speak for the entire city of New York.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

As soon as I heard that jumbo passenger airliners had crashed into the towers one of my first reactions was that I could not believe they were still standing. So what? What difference does it make?

Be honest now you didn't think that they were going to go straight down to the ground in seconds.. You were surprised that the top portion didn't fall off. Or the first thing that popped into your head was that it was about to go straight down any time now?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Ahhhh. Thank you. Although I am familiar with the discussions, I am not versed in all the players...

CJ

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join