It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zimmerman update -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I dont know what happend. the orignal reports seemed to support self defense -
later information appears to be political, weird, unusual ... so who knows what the truth is anymore.
I will have to stand with the Police who arrived on the scene first, since they would have enforced the
law if a crime was commited is my firm belief - other than that - I dont know, he has a web site taking
donations. he seems like a sincere individual - and heck dead men dont speak.

Zimmerman Makes The News and no one watched

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

He does seem sincere and that is really what confuses me. I don't know what to make of this guy anymore. Like many people, I was ready to crucify him, but now.... I just don't know. He seems like an ordinary, decent guy that got in over his head....but there is still a teenager dead, and it probably didn't need to happen.

The trial is sure going to be interesting, that's a guarantee.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why don't you 2 show your support and donate....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that a guy who looked sincere when lying through his teeth to a court of law is telling the truth.

Yeah Hollywood is in the US, but there is no need for Americans to fall for good acting skills...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

I'm inpartial - donating would be to take a side.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

He does seem sincere and that is really what confuses me. I don't know what to make of this guy anymore. Like many people, I was ready to crucify him, but now.... I just don't know. He seems like an ordinary, decent guy that got in over his head....but there is still a teenager dead, and it probably didn't need to happen.

The trial is sure going to be interesting, that's a guarantee.

That's funny...I had the exact opposite reaction. He struck me as incredibly creepy in that interview!
All in all, though I don't try to base any opinion on my sense of intuition. I'm trying to stay as open minded as I can, until all the evidence is presented in court. Whatever opinion I might have now.....I'm open minded enough to accept it may be changed by whatever additional evidence comes out in court.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beatbox

Ok. No reason why anyone shouldn't. He deserves to sit pretty simply for the media punishment he has been put through. He defended himself as is his right. The media has tried to make him look like a a big fat felon killing a little kid (when in reality he was a "not bad looking" dude that killed another full grown man in self defense). Then they tried to say he was a pedo molester because of something that happened with his cousin and then it came out that she is only 2 years younger than him and it really happened when she was 6 and he was 8. Nothing uncommon.

They have tried to ruin this man's life based on nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I believe he is innocent, but I think he was playing to his audience a bit. I don't think he is a religious guy really, and that the God's Plan for everything remark was just lip service.

Keep in mind Zimmerman is actually a liberal and registered Democrat. He is out of his comfort zone.

new topics

top topics

join