Are Big Banks Criminal Enterprises?

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Of course my opinion for years has been heartily, YES!

This article on Washington's Blog has got to be the most incriminating compilation I have seen regarding the banks that I have seen. Just wanted to share.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

It would certainly be nice if any government regulators were to pursue any of this. The criminals need to be prosecuted.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Scalded Frog

I can't speak for all banks but BofA darn sure are a bunch of crooks that will steal you blind with all their fees.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They sure are, that's why they run the world.

No election needed, all you need to do is control people's money.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
PLEASE! what kind of a question is that?. I swear on my life this website has been taken over grade 6ers or for data colection. havent you been hear long enuf to know how the MACHINE works?!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scalded Frog
Of course my opinion for years has been heartily, YES!

This article on Washington's Blog has got to be the most incriminating compilation I have seen regarding the banks that I have seen. Just wanted to share.

www.washingtonsblog.com...

It would certainly be nice if any government regulators were to pursue any of this. The criminals need to be prosecuted.

LOL, "criminals"

and you think the government will investigate them?

Listen, this is how it works: The Reserve Banks tell a government what to do. That government does what it is told. The Reserve Bank makes life easier.

If another country isn't on a reserve system, then one of the ones that is (in this case, usually the US) is sent in as a "heavy" to enforce the Reserve Protection Racket Smedley Butler told the tale. And its true. The global banking system, as it stands today, is nothing more than the US acting as the "thug" on behalf of the bankers.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The most important story I've seen this week. I think it originated with someone named Rinholtz got picked up by Max Kaiser wha has a show on RT, saw it at Denninger's Market Ticker, and have seen it almost everywhere but on the MSM. Interesting huh.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I`ve said for years ............ if you want to know who runs your little world , ask yourself ......... what happened to the mafia ?

Stop siding with them , stop fighting for them , stop believing them , they are dirty ####### criminals and your nothing but a wage slave to them.

new topics
top topics

join