It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Girl Partisan Goes Public: Mimi Al-Laham, "Syrian Activist" & Iran Ministry of Info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

BRUSSELS, Belgium (MECN) – Known online only as “Syrian Girl” or “Syrian Girl Partisan”, a young, intelligent and articulate Syrian woman has begun to develop an online following for her analyses of the unfolding events in Syria and the motivations of the players involved. In a series of online interviews with independent journalists and anti-establishment media outlets via Skype, the Syrian Girl exposes the hypocrisy underlying the entire humanitarian intervention farce and the real agenda that is driving the attempted overthrow of the Syrian government under the leadership of President Bashar Al-Asad and the ruling National Progressive Front, a coalition of popular ideologically aligned political parties.

With so much international media offering the perspective of their governments’ anti-Syrian political position, many are finding the “Syrian Girl” a reprieve from more anti-Syrian propaganda, especially after the series of scandals which revealed the media lies being perpetrated to villify Syria in order to justify international intervention to serve what “Syrian Girl” believes is a clear, political agenda.

In an online segment with Alex Jones of InfoWars, “Syrian Girl” talks about prior international attempts to seduce the Assad government to break ties with Iran with frequent invitations extended to the President of Syria and First Lady for official state visits to Western countries. She further suggests that the high profile visit of Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie was part of the same plan to entice the government of President Assad to move away from Iran through the scripted method of rehabilitating the image of dictators that support U.S. and Western agendas.

Syrian Girl appeared on Press TV and was known to the news commentators as “Mimi Al-Laham, Syrian Activist”.

SOURCE

Well, well, well. Alias perhaps?

Apparently there are some out there who doubt her identity, motivations and affiliations:

So Press TV is not well respected by the "West." Is it because it is Iranian? Is it because they expose conspiracies of the West Emperialism? Do they broadcast the truth?

I don't have the answers. Nor do I care.

Mimi is easy on the eyes, and I dig her message. I follow her and my beliefs on the West's destabilization of the region, i.e., proxy war on Iran, coincide with hers.

For what it's worth...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Mimi Al-Laham, "Syrian Activist" & Iran Ministry of Info?

So if i appear on PressTv would that make me an Iranian Ministry of Info? its like all those rebel sources that the mainstream news outlets are usings capod2t.

The thing is capod2t those sources on the mainstream news outlets that are very aggressive, i wanted to make a thread on about this but i will post it here. If the mods are fine with it.

Insulted On Twitter and Threaten By The Syrian Rebels, Threats By Rebel supporters? Spooks? or Trolls

Then when the moment she would call them if thats what she claims thats her real name that is, even though i am not even Sryian i am not surprised i was targeted after all there is an old saying those who insult show signs of mentally instability within them. I am not surprised that journalists with the likes of CNN,BBC, The Guardian are actually tweeting there tweets from twitter on there live updates.

As shown on the The Guardian here screenshot taken.

It seems to me that the mainstream news outlets have no problems of them using them for sources on about Syria without even confirming if not if all of the based accounts.

Yet when you question them and there sources thats when they get very aggressive.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Regardless of her agenda, I know for sure that the current Syrian regime has not discriminated against any minority in that country, not only that, but even if Syria doesnt have the best living standards, they are feeding their people, the syrians are not starving, they are not living without electricity or water, they are not unemployed, so why do the saudi/nato/turkish/US/zionist-backed rebel scum terrorists want to ruin this and create another Iraq or Afghanistian with people like the taliban ruling over the christians and other muslim minorities who will be oppressed and murdered sooner than later.

sooner than later when the rebels take the country we will see mass oppression, it has already begun, wherever the rebels go to fight the regime, we hear news of mass massacres which is blamed on the regime, yet all evidence points the other way.

Assad is going down, but I pray that he destroy as much of the rebels scum as he goes down and flames, and i sure hope he drags the Saudi and Qatari king down with him. they are the real dictators.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

before you come out swinging your big know-it-all stick, kindly take note that i researched, gathered and shared info here. my comments are at the bottom of the post.

shheeeesh. everyone here is in such a hurry to pounce and prove somebody else wrong or attempt to embarrass them. sad, really, they have no other means of ego stroke...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

She's a member of this site. Her first account was banned but she made another and recently (few months ago) posted in a thread written about her. So maybe she'll make an appearance in your thread.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Get out'a here! REALLY??

How do you know this?

edit: aha!

I used to be a poster on this site, year ago, went by the name of SyrianSister, Most of my posts were on iraq's occupation, perhaps some might remember me/ I was banned so much for deny ignorance.

edit on 20-7-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

thanks!
edit on 20-7-2012 by capod2t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's not western Imperialism overthrowing Assad, it's the muslim brotherhood. WHo stands to gain the most by overthrowing Assad? The MB does. It's a well known fact that they have been working to restore the Caliphate/Ottoman empire since 1925. Muhammad Morsi of Egypt isn't masking his intentions in his call to have martyrs march to Jerusalem to retake it from the "infidel" either. Give it another year and we'll know for sure. I bet anything Syria ends up in MB hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
It's not western Imperialism overthrowing Assad, it's the muslim brotherhood. WHo stands to gain the most by overthrowing Assad? The MB does. It's a well known fact that they have been working to restore the Caliphate/Ottoman empire since 1925. Muhammad Morsi of Egypt isn't masking his intentions in his call to have martyrs march to Jerusalem to retake it from the "infidel" either. Give it another year and we'll know for sure. I bet anything Syria ends up in MB hands.

this is a western funded or rather a Rothschild funded chess game...everyone is being played...why? well in order to justify the intervention of the west in the middle east even more than they already have...but to what end i will explain later...how? first by funding the FSA through front companies and undermining the stability of syria, which there is tons of evidence for since last year, (the only purpose of the CIA is to develop an asset and then later turn that asset into an enemy, they are expendable) and after that they will orchestrate the same kind of fiasco that happened in Benghazi to create even more enmity between the middle east and the west...Israel will be in greater danger with wahabiists on their northern border, and the threat of the kingdom of saud falling into chaos over who rules next...it will create a lot of tension in the region...Israel will be "beset on all sides" (to make a biblical reference) what would this do? well once Syria is underneath the control of the FSA, then they will turn against Israel and the west, and the US will intervene...this will make China and Russia nervous, tensions will escalate against Iran, Russia and China will step in to protect their interests in Iran, sword rattle, it will become more and more like the Cuban missile crisis only on a much scarier scale...and then it will draw the whole world into another world war...but this time with so much of the world possessing nukes and the uncertainty of it all, i can almost certainly say there will be at least a limited nuclear exchange, with most of it directed at the US...this will be used to devastate our military in the US...this is also why they are pushing so hard to disarm americans, because they do not want any resistance, its not just about Obama putting us in camps, he will probably be long gone by the time that happens, but these camps are for us alright, but not what we think they are, they will be refugee, and repatriation camps for Russia and China, and whoever else steps in under the UN blessing, to use to re-educate the survivors...this is why they do not want resistance...COG (continuity of government) will still be in effect, but that government is going to sell us out to foreign powers, under the auspices of the elite, and under the pretense of "humanitarian aid"...and the promise of a world peace and global government to prevent any nation like the US from rising up ever again and bullying any other country ever again...and the ones who orchestrated all this and are responsible for the murder of billions will come out smelling like roses, the saviors of humanity...this is their plan...we have to foil it at every turn...or at the very least buy some time to keep them off balance...

this is why Syria needs to recover from this...as soon as they can...if not the FSA will realize only too late they were pawns, and expendable, and the blood of billions will be spilled...

new topics

top topics

join