It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, olympics and the "SOUTH-EAST" corner...what is comming?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

where is my confusion......
Well for a start try your confusion of the difference between
fact and theory ..

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

um...iv studied ancient egypt for over 20 years.....

high summer, and rising of sirus means the comming of the flood.

also, the ss montgomerry exists.....

orion doesnt have a sword......holds a spear....

and egypts oldest temples are orientated SE.....

where is my confusion......

Alright never mind you are a chronic liar and maybe even believe your own lies at this point. You're a big history buff yet you ask what a Charlatan is to denver22 and you can't even spell it in the response? Either you're a troll or you're 12 years old.

Unfortunate...
edit on 19-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
its a FACT...that the nile flooded on the rising of sirius......which this year is 27 july

i clearly stated i need info on the SE of the sky......

but saying im confused about giza and orion....cool thats not my theory...but the dude who stated this has sold over 8 million books.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm honestly more interested and concerned about what's going on on Orion's shoulder, not his um... Yeah, we'll stick with "phallus" . Also, Sirius actually quite interesting. I've read on here before (no, I'm not believing everything I read on the internet
) that in almost every society, Sirius has always been known as a canine star. Also, I'm not confirming any of the dots you're connecting here, but maybe do a google maps search and check if the Millenium place in London and the water channels are close together. Then it might relate to that other thread that had predictions within it about the upcoming Olympics this year.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

its a FACT...that the nile flooded on the rising of sirius......which this year is 27 july

but saying im confused about giza and orion....cool thats not my theory...but the dude who stated this has sold over 8 million books.
It's not a fact, that the olympics will have some major flood
disaster It's called a theory So far...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
[

Alright never mind you are a chronic liar and maybe even believe your own lies at this point. You're a big history buff yet you ask what a Charlatan is to denver22 and you can't even spell it in the response? Either you're a troll or you're 12 years old.

Unfortunate...

wow..wtf....

12 hey....chronic liar??????

SHOW ME EXACTLY WHERE I LIED...OR GO STICK THAT COMMENT IN YOUR ***

as for the term charlatan...the isnt ancient rome

the only thing im confused about is your passion in trying to discredit this thread.....how long you been on ATS. these late come ups....
edit on 19-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

It's not a fact, that the olympics will have some major flood
disaster It's called a theory So far...

i didnt say the olympics will flood.....the thread ended up looking like that....

IM TALKING ABOUT SE CORNER OF THE SKY AND WHAT IT MEANT TO THE ANCIENTS

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
[

Unfortunate...

wow..wtf....

12 hey....chronic liar??????

SHOW ME EXACTLY WHERE I LIED...OR GO STICK THAT COMMENT IN YOUR ***

he didnt write charlatan.....he wrote chariatan

the only thing im confused about is your passion in trying to descredit this thread.....how long you been on ATS. these late come ups....

Dude you're way off base...honestly research what you are regurgitating. It's wrong, not even close to true. The only thing that is right is the stars/systems you mention do have importance...the times things happens are invented and not accurate. You need to study astronomy or something, the 5000 is 100% false...not sure what to tell you, don't take my word for it...research yourself.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

from when khufu built that pyramid....UNTILL 1970.....the rising of siruis = flood.
thats at least 4,500 yrs

the life giving force of the nile was deeply embossed in their religion.

WHICH IS WHY I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE SE CORNER.

sheesh
edit on 19-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I may have my corners mixed up here, but in freemasonry, don't they lay a special stone in the southeast corner when building? Maybe you will find significance there.

Just a thought.

Wifi

Edit; nope, just searched, it's the north east corner.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Hey, OP, I really enjoyed your post. It certainly got me raising my eyebrow a few times. I'd like to know more about this "southeast corner" and what it is symbolic of cross-culturally.

I, too, have been interested in ancient Egypt since I was a little kid. It's what inspired me to study archaeology when I grew up.

As far as directions go..I do know that "east" usually refers to inward--the inner light. The 3 Wise Men saw a star in the east before a certain auspicious moment, Buddha was facing the east to achieve nirvana and again before he died; one should always face east when meditating etc. There is a lot of eastward orientation in architecture found in the eastern hemisphere (well, what do you expect haha.) It means they were looking within themselves instead of "out there." Facing westward means you are not focused on the inner self, but the external.

I'm sure there's more but I'm hardly an expert. You got me super curious about this southeast corner. Tonight is the first time I've ever heard it mentioned in not one, but two ATS topics. And to hear it referenced in movies like Batman. That's just such a weird line for any movie to have in it. I do remember this line when I watched that movie and always thought it stuck out in such an odd and uncomfortable way. As a bit of a writer myself, it made NO sense to break up the flow of the ending there with an obscure line like that. Thanks for the thought-provoking ideas in your post.

Don't let others get you down. Sometimes people don't understand that there are symbols and metaphors found in things like architecture and ceremony.

Edit: It's probably worth mentioning that south is the other auspicious direction on the compass rose. You should sleep with your head pointed south instead of north. So, southeast is already the merging point of the two important cardinal directions..that alone makes me need to find out more about it!

edit on 20-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Hi. It's wayyy past my bedtime, but i'll just pass on something that might interest you. I finally heard a partial episode of C2C. The guest was Steve-something and he was advancing the theory about the building of the pyramids through flooding and bring the 70 ton stones from the quarry on barges, just like they did when they built the erie Canal. Maybe this might interest you?
Link to C2C or maybe the show will be available on rebroadcast. i didn't hear enough of the show to comment further, sorry.

CX

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

now we have storys saying the montgomerry is rready to go off.

You might want to get a link for the source of that info. Don't listen to stories, that stuff has been sat down there for years and it's probably always classed as unstable.

It hasn't suddenly become unstable just curiously in time for the Olympics.

CX.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Thnks for the thread, interesting information..
what comes to my mind,

In the Christian bible,

Matthew 1:17 NIV version:
17 "Thus there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah."
(3- 14's, 7 is 1/2 of 14, 14 = 2x7, 7/27> 7 divided by 2 x 7 & 3 days till 8th month (August))
3 represents The Holy Trinity

NIV
Numbers 24:17
17 “I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.
A star will come out of Jacob;
a scepter will rise out of Israel.
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,
the skulls of[c] all the people of Sheth."

I believe that the earth is starting to turn NW, the axis of the poles (polar shift) toward the NW (in opposition to SE perhaps...).

In the bible, 7 represents CHRIST (July is the 7th month)

8 is symbolic for Eternity (August 8th mnth)

(just thoughts here)

8 flip it on it's side (the (one) eye of horus is overtaken by THE EYES OF GOD (ETERNAL)

Mary, the mother of God's birthday is celebrated in September however, another date that it is believed to be is August 5th (8 days from 7/27) www.visionwebhosting.net...

the spear compred to THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT:

Ephesians 6:10
"The Whole Armor of God
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness,

15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, which is the word of God;

18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak."

With all of the talk of 12/21/ 2012 there are 5 months from 7/21 through 12/21, I keep thinking of the 5th trumpet:

The Book of Revelation (NIV):
"Fifth Trumpet: The Locusts from the Bottomless Pit
9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5 And they were not given authority to kill them, but to torment them for five months. Their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6 In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

7 The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. 8 They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. 9 And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. 10 They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails. THEIR POWER WAS TO HURT MEN FIVE MONTHS. 11 And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

12 One woe is past. Behold, still two more woes are coming after these things."

& 7/21 this yr (2012) is the Sabbath.

edit on 20-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
what a breath of fresh air.... the trolls went way off point.

i clearly stated that the thames, montgomerry, olympics etc....were from other threads.

i just wanted to know about the SE corner.

THAT SAID.....now we all remeber the queens jubilee and the river thingy where loads of boats went up the thames.....WELL

you remeber the glorina

are you telling me that this ist a SOLAR BOAT......like khufus

all images from wiki

it seems like they are intersted in AE like i am

thanx for your input people

BTW...i just read up on feng shui....SE for them is deep

peace
edit on 20-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

now we have storys saying the montgomerry is rready to go off.

You might want to get a link for the source of that info. Don't listen to stories, that stuff has been sat down there for years and it's probably always classed as unstable.

It hasn't suddenly become unstable just curiously in time for the Olympics.

CX.

thanx for that.
yea your right.

but on a side note...have you read the poems written on the walls overlooking the montgomerry..
freaky.....i`l find a link

edit: BTW i did add a link...on the OP....

edit2: ok...found the ATS member who wrote abou tthe poems by the montgomerry.....he got a good thread going on if you want too see it
www.abovetopsecret.com...
here the poems:

"There was a message on the huge steps of the sea wall as I was walking past the area This wreck is best viewed from. Letters 50cm tall and written professionally in the same paint road markings are painted with. Message reads...

Marked not far out to sea, broken in two and beyond all help. 14000 tons of high explosives buried in the liberty of its belly. The truth of it is, this wartime souvenir is common knowledge. But whisper to yourself, you can see the end of the world from here.

I walk down onto the beach to touch the water. When I turn to walk back, there is another message written on the front of these huge steps, hidden only able to be viewed from the water. It reads......

What if there is nothing left. No land to walk on. It's hard to believe its going to happen. When the sea swallows up its islands, it becomes a faceless gorgon. "

deep!
peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myomistress
I'm honestly more interested and concerned about what's going on on Orion's shoulder, not his um...

yea you mean Betelgeuse....i heard that its the most likely to explode in our lifetime....thats from all the stars in the sky....this one.....deep

FROM WIKI
" known alternatively by its Bayer designation Alpha Orionis, is a massive M-type red supergiant star nearing the end of its life. When it explodes it will even be visible during the day. It is the second brightest star in Orion, and is a semiregular variable star. It serves as the "right shoulder" of the hunter it represents (assuming that he is facing the observer), and is the eighth brightest star in the night sky.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i found another thing thats deep.

many pharaohs are praying toward the 9th hour....incl...tuthmoses etc
9 am......thats the direction of the SE corner......

by watching the sun....then
12 noon = south
12 midnight = north
6am dawn = east
6pm dusk = west

that would mean 9 = SE......

got to look into that ......i got tingles

peace

found info of 9th hour in the amduat....read this freaky ass sh**...especially what happens after in the 10th hour!
from this site = sofiatopia.org...

Phase IV : The Return
the East : The Rejuvenation
THE 9TH HOUR
Name of the Hour : "With images flowing forth" ;
Name of the Gate : "Guardian of the FLOOD" ;
Name of the goddess : "Protectress of her eye" ;
"She who adores and protects her Lord"" ;
Structural features : unidirectionality, idols offering bread & beer, spitting serpents, field gods ;
Main visual semantic : deities fed and protecting the flow of the bark of Re ;
Theme : consolidation of Solar rejuvenation.

The 10th Hour :
Name of the Hour : "With deep water and high banks" ;
Name of the Gate : "With great manifestations, giving birth to forms" ;
Name of the goddess : "She who rages" ;
Structural features : serpent watcher, renewal of the Eyes, DROWNED ONES ;
Main visual semantic : restoration of sight of Re, compassion with the DROWNED ;
Theme : new power giving "new eyes

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
real life noahs ark to sail down thames for 2012 olympics...

come the f on...for real

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

haha..the batman thread has taken over.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join