It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, olympics and the "SOUTH-EAST" corner...what is comming?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
i think i need to mention this....maybe your input would help me to understand it fully myself.

THE SOUTH EAST CORNER.

ok....firstly, pyramids, temples and cult centres......nearly all of egyptian complexes and greek are orienated to the south east corner......

saqqara, the first pyramid built by pharaoh djoser and his visor imhotep....the complex which includes the step pyramid is know as the heb-sed courtyard, which has a perimetr enclosure wall.
Thirteen false Doors were built into the wall, along with one true doorway, set in the south east corner.
the text above the door states that this door will remain forever open for the king to return.

many other complexs are orientated to the south east.....but obviusly giza is the most important.
giza and gebel gibili......probably the most entriguing thing at the site.
not alot is known about gebel gibili.......

but what i want you to take on board...is that IF "Robert Bauval"s theory about the pyramids built to imitate orions belt (BTW persians and greeks noticed it before him) is true, then the mirror of it would show that orions sword would represent the south east corner, expressed on the ground as gebel gibili

now orions sword......firstly orion in ancient egypt never held a sword but as the great hunter, he held a spear.....if this is true...then what is this thing below the belt of orion.

THE ORION NEBULA.

this is an amazing area of our sky....a nebula of forming stars....a point of concern is that they call it his sword...but its actually where his phallice is......but then it would be considered the creator seed!...well there are stars being created!

as we know, the south of the sky has orion and SIRIUS

sirus dissapears for 70 days then reappears to introduce the season of inundation...the flood....the season of akhet. which is in high summer.

SIRIUS RISING
as orion represents osiris.....sirius represnts isis.....these two got together behind Sets back and created horus...the king of egypt

long story, short.... these two when first seen in the south sky...represent the bringing of the nile, akhet season and the return of the dead king....

now sirius rises on the 27 of july....the start of the olypmics....and the flood in egypt would of lasted 6 weeks....

here is an important image from ancient egypt with osirs as orion

on another thread, someone mentioned the "ss montgomery liberty ship"....if you dont know...you better get to know!
montgomerry/explosives in the thames

and the queen opening a canoe event with a "bang" on 18th of july....bringing a flood

image from the BBC.

and someone else today showed that 21/12 means the coming of the father

what i want is for you lot to add in what you know about the "south east corner"...either in history or in retro.

id like to add in a couple of movie references:

in the film Green Lantern......when he gets power...he flies through this south east corner to reach the centre of the universe...

and the last batman film ends with the phrase....."we need to rebuild alfred....but you know what i was thinking?....yes...we need to fortify the south east corner"

and for refernce

greek temples and south east corner
www.athensinfoguide.com...

cmon ATS...do your thing

peace
edit on 19-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: my nuts itched

edit on 19-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Nice post. It always bothers me though about how people tend to tie events and such to strange things. What if perhaps this is all simply a coincidence? I am all for finding out the truth and am excited to see what unfolds this year but like many others, im skeptical. I like the interpretation a lot. Not sure if I read it right, but did you imply that there will be a flood at the start of the Olympics? Good find nonetheless!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by linknumbernine

you know...i started out talking about the SE corner....but now it looks like a thread about a flood...lol

im intrigued about this SE thing...got any info?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I'm sorry you are misinformed and are following a red herring.

Glad to see another seeking the knowledge but take care not to get focused on anything specific, instead research everything and take it in before you decide something is at the core of the puzzle and must be followed in order to find the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Nothing credible at this point. try looking up some .org based sites about stuff like this and then cross reference it with all the other pseudo tales of the internet. Thats usually a good way to find some stuff out IMO. Then ask ATS, cause they are OBVIOUSLY the smartest people in the world!

Love you all!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
this is the kind of question that brought me to ats not is obama/paul etc going to win the election s&f to you

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Glad to see another seeking the knowledge but take care not to get focused on anything specific, instead research everything and take it in before you decide something is at the core of the puzzle and must be followed in order to find the truth.

there is a canal/waterway...going around and straight under the olympic site

guardian

a flood would be really exaggerated if water was carried to this area....is this why they wanted it in east london?
as close to the montgomerry as possible?

south east corner has the aquatic centre...built by zaha hadid architects...from their site
"a comcept inspired by the fluid geometry of water in motion, creating spaces and a surrounding environment in sympathy with the river landscape of the olympic park.
an undulating roodf sweeps up from the ground as a wave....."
www.zaha-hadid.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by Epirus

there is a canal/waterway...going around and straight under the olympic site

guardian

a flood would be really exaggerated if water was carried to this area....is this why they wanted it in east london?
as close to the montgomerry as possible?

south east corner has the aquatic centre...built by zaha hadid architects...from their site
"a comcept inspired by the fluid geometry of water in motion, creating spaces and a surrounding environment in sympathy with the river landscape of the olympic park.
www.zaha-hadid.com...

Let's not invent a jump to conclusions map here...yes there are canals around Olympic Park but your leaping for leprechaun's pots of gold at the end of rainbows with this conclusion. There is no logic in this train of thought, only speculation based on preconceived notions regarding south east which are bloated and lack actual facts. I'm sorry and I respect your posts because you are a seeker and you question reality which is good but this instance is off course.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

27 july.....for over 5000 years has been the rising of sirius and the comming of the flood.....untill 1970 when the aswan dam was built.

now we have storys saying the montgomerry is rready to go off....and could bring a 16ft wave into london....then you have the queen, just yesterday...releasing a flood with an explosion.

but to keep to the point...this is about the SE corner of the sky....not about a flood.

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

27 july.....for over 5000 years has been the rising of sirius and the comming of the flood.....untill 1970 when the aswan dam was built.

now we have storys saying the montgomerry is rready to go off....and could bring a 16ft wave into london....then you have the queen, just yesterday...releasing a flood with an explosion.

but to keep to the point...this is about the SE corner of the sky....not about a flood.

peace

Yeah and your facts are off about both the flood and the alignment of Giza in the sky. Your reaching and grasping for something based on a foundation of misinformation you have followed. Giza does align with certain things in a very profound way and there is a lot more to it than the mainstream knows but your posts aren't accurate and only make the mystery harder for people to discover should anyone follow the same false foundation you have focused your attention on.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

dude WTF....why are you baffled.....

olympics start at the historical rising of sirius.....

rising of sirius = flood....it has meant "flood" for over 5000 yrs

and akhet season.....the great pyramid is known as khufus akhet.....

if you dont like the orion theory....then ring up robert bauval...
not to forget the "wall of the crows" at giza which has a massive doorway in the SE corner...obviously important if you see the size of the blocks used in this doorway

but im asking about the SE corner of the sky.....got any input?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

www.zaha-hadid.com...

Whats a roodf ?
edit on 19-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

www.zaha-hadid.com...

Whats a roodf ?

haha.....you joker....u followin me ...a stalking troll,,,,lol

and why would you star the dudes lame post.....hahah

whats the term for a group of trolls??

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

haha.....you joker....u followin me ...a stalking troll,,,,lol

Many know me on here i have debated
with the best there is on the space threads i am no troll, however i noticed your thread posted on the other olympic thread About olympics and came on So what is a roodf?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

its ROOF.....if you look at your keyboard the letter D & F are next to each other.....big ass fingers lol

peace

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Epirus

dude WTF....why are you baffled.....

olympics start at the historical rising of sirius.....

rising of sirius = flood....it has meant "flood" for over 5000 yrs

and akhet season.....the great pyramid is known as khufus akhet.....

if you dont like the orion theory....then ring up robert bauval...
not to forget the "wall of the crows" at giza which has a massive doorway in the SE corner...obviously important if you see the size of the blocks used in this doorway

but im asking about the SE corner of the sky.....got any input?

I'm not baffled, you are placing your confidence in a few unreliable sources that post garbage information on different forms of media without sources usually for attention or profit. I'm baffled that you have chosen to accept ignorance rather then deny it.

Honestly everything you have said is blatantly false and only used by modern new age authors to sell books or get on TV shows. You can study the material yourself and easily find that their conclusions are not based on fact and only based on giant leaps and speculations to excite so they can sell material. You have chosen the fantasy route and to ignore the truth.

The sad part is that there is a hidden truth in our past and something important and great for us to discover but for every one of you that decides to fall for the used car salesman's fiction stories and for every person who decides to accept the main stream idea we lose out on finding the real truth left behind for us to find. It's too bad...I hope you find your path rather than following someone else's, keep researching my friend.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

its ROOF.....if you look at your keyboard the letter D & F are next to each other.....big ass fingers lol

peace
Why did you miss it then ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

"Charlatans are leading you up the garden path my freind"

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

um...iv studied ancient egypt for over 20 years.....

high summer, and rising of sirus means the comming of the flood.

also, the ss montgomerry exists.....

orion doesnt have a sword......holds a spear....

and egypts oldest temples are orientated SE.....

where is my confusion......

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

"Charlatans are leading you up the garden path my freind"

what the frig is a chariatan?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join