Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

English will remain as The International Language. Not Mandarin Chinese or Esperanto

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Many people around the world learn English. They believe English has importance. Not only Americans hold this view, but apparently even people in China, India, and Japan. Most people already speak it as a second language or they currently learn it.

Mandarin Chinese looks unsuitable for an International Language. It has many characters - more than a keyboard can handle. Even if you download a problem to facilitate typing it, you still must type the words with The English / Latin Alphabet and then it will turn into the character. Having 24 letters to type words seems more efficient; and yes, I know some languages even have less and their language still functions properly.

I had faith in Esperanto, but now, it does not appear to be growing in number of speakers. It always looks like only a few thousand (2,000 - 3,000) learn it. I hoped that the promotion of Esperanto on The Google Website and Translator will increase awareness or people would like the idea, but it did not. The number of speakers remain around the same. Yes, I know that there are speakers all around the world, but the common people do not care to speak it and it is not even being promote amongst the common people as a good idea. They would much rather learn Spanish or French or Japanese or any other language.

I used to argue that certain characters of The Esperanto Language did not have much support on technology (special programs needed to type on the computer - missing letters on typewriters, game-boys, and other technologies), but that argument does not seem good because in comparison to Chinese which has about 3,000 to 6,000 common characters, this seems much more easy.

A website as evidence that people still care to learn English around the world as The Internation Language:

www.andaman.org
edit on 19-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Having 24 letters to type words seems more efficient; and yes, I know some languages even have less and their language still functions properly.

Seriously?
What version of English do you use and which 2 letters have been removed from its alphabet?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Esperanto will be the language mentioned on the Georgia Guidestones.

Mr. Soros is a native speaker, and it will remain small mostly for the reason
of being for the ppl at the top of the NWO pyramid, thou some have learned
it who have nothing to do with the NWO.

At a later date it being the only engineered language it may be taught to those
who remain after the next great purge of the sheeple.

After all, governments in the last century have killed far more than battle.

Democide

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the inflictions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by waveydavey

The letters 'eks' and 'see' .

reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Do you have any evidence to support this idea of Esperanto being a part of the NWO? Don't you think they would be promoting it in Schools and on The Media, since it is supposed to be controlled by them? And yet, you see Esperantists trying to make it available in schools, if it were NWO they would already be doing it since they are supposed to have control of everything.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The English language is too ingrained in every aspect of the world.

It's not going anywhere.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

I know. I am not too sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. I think the only slight change would be "Esperanto" if it were advertised in more effective ways, or a New Esperanto based on English which would be easy for Lazy English Speakers to learn and easier than Regular English for the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

join