It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: The Real Situation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Syria: The Real Situation

english.pravda.ru

Letter from First Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates in the Arab Republic of Syria, Walid Al Moallem, to Kofi Anan, UN Special Envoy. In this letter, the truth about Syria is explained, a truth that is radically different from the nonsense fueling the FUKUS* Axis' belligerence
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Syria: The Real Situation 19.07.2012

Mr. Kofi Anan
UN Special Envoy

Dear Sir,

I read your letter, dated 13/07/2012, addressed to the Secretary General of the United Nations, in which you refer to the tragic reports from the village of Al Tremseh, near Hama and the use of guns, tanks and helicopters by part of the Syrian Government. I regret that you should have based your position on a single source of information and one which is inaccurate.

Im guessing who are the source he talks about .. FSA !
he further explain what really happened in Al Tremseh

I hoped you would verify reports from the Syrian Government before adopting them, so you could see the truth of the facts, noting that once we attended to the request of the observer mission to visit Al Tremseh the visit was, in fact, held on a date set by them, on 14/07/2012. What happened in the village of Al Tremseh near Hama, is that dozens of members of armed terrorist groups invaded the village and settled there, terrorizing the civilian residents and creating a command headquarters, weapons depots and places of torture of hostages, attacking more than one point of the security forces concentrated on the outskirts of the village, which required a response from the security forces at 5:00 in the morning of Thursday, 12/07/2012.

The Houla children massacre is directly linked to the FSA
a false op attack to accuse Assad of war crimes
probably trying to make Russia and China drop Assad if they believed he killed all those kids ..
it didnt work and look today they have for a third time vetoed any sanctions on Syria

These attacks remained for some hours, but government forces did not use planes or helicopters or tanks or guns, but entered the town under the protection of military transport cars like BMB and used small arms, as defined by the Initial Understanding signed between Syria and the United Nations. During the clashes, only five houses were damaged in the village who were used as headquarters of the armed terrorist groups, as there were found large quantities of arms, ammunition and explosive devices.

I say to you that government forces committed no massacre, as announced by the press, but armed groups brought with them some of the bodies of their dead and claimed that the Syrian army launched a massacre against civilians, a fact that I strongly deny.

i suspected exactly that .. the truth sounds good sometime because it now make sense
and you see how ugly the lies on TV are now
just propaganda for the alqueada rebel (FSA)
same ones who organised 9/11 with the EX CIA agent --> Ossama Bin Laden
wonder why he was quickly dispatched in the sea
and all the seal team 6 are apparently dead now
coincidence like that dont happen naturaly

Gaddafi had it all along
when he said it was alquaeda alqueada alqueada
even my self i though he was crazy and a dictator .. boy i was wrong

To Continu the letter to Kofi:

I find it very strange your silence about the daily violations committed by armed terrorist groups, which have already exceeded ten thousand and five hundred violations from 12/04/2012 to date. Honestly, there was no mention about it in your statements or reports to the Security Council. The adoption of non-credible sources of information affects your mission and serves only the interests of those seeking the failure of this mission, the same time that Syria cares for the success of your mission and reaffirms the commitment of the Government of Syria to the Six-Point Plan and the Initial Understanding signed on 19.4.2012, as well as the understanding which occurred between yourself and the President Bashar Al Assad, during your last visit to Damascus and Syria expects further progress in implementing this agreement to stop the violence and start the political process.
Please accept my compliments and I ask that a copy of my letter is sent to the UN Secretary General and the President of the Security Council.

Walid al-Moallem
Deputy
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates

Damascus in 07.14.2012.

* FUKUS Axis = France, UK and US

I find this letter extremely truthfull
the best non corrupted article so far i have read about the Syria situation
because the source is not the FSA for once

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:

Syria conflict: West 'blackmailing' Russia on sanctions

Dangerous Game: 'US almost daring Tehran to Strike First'

Russian Ship with Helicopters for Syrian Regime sets sail Again

Free Syrian Army Preparing for “Final Battle” for Damascus

Russia and China vow to protect Syria from becoming another Libya

Turkey says Jet Downing cannot be ignored

Breaking News : Iran Claim they are under Massive Cyber Attacks

Hidden US-Israeli Military Agenda: "Break Syria into Pieces"

The Snake Behind the Arab Spring

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's difficult to tell who are the heroes and who are the villains.

But that's also true for the entire Arab World - it's like dozens of chess games being played simultaneously on different parts of the same gigantic board. In the confusion of so many moves you lose track of the hands that are playing them.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hi Ben. Havent had time to check all the links etc but thought I'd post some info I picked up via a friend who's in the british army. He's just been told that he's being shiped to syria in November.

Now to check out the rest of your post

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
No "situation" is real, if it comes from Pravda... Just about as bad as Faal, Debka, and all the rest of the hoaxers. I am still on the fence about RT.

That said, one must still keep a wary eye on the covert things that are happening and the information war. I see you have no shortage of wary eye.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Syria rebels seize key Iraqi border spots...

Interesting that you say that the FSA are part of AlQueda, because if they werent, why would they need this border for their own needs? Interesting stuff going down in the next few months...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
No "situation" is real, if it comes from Pravda... Just about as bad as Faal, Debka, and all the rest of the hoaxers. I am still on the fence about RT.

That said, one must still keep a wary eye on the covert things that are happening and the information war. I see you have no shortage of wary eye.

Pravda cant be worst then CNN and Fox news

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theirtruthlies0806

Interesting that you say that the FSA are part of AlQueda, because if they werent, why would they need this border for their own needs? Interesting stuff going down in the next few months...

According to that report the rebels detained "a Syrian army lieutenant colonel, and then cut off his arms and legs."

Sounds a tad excessive...

If he must die just put a bullet in him and be done?

If the Rebels win, what sort of future is Syria going to have with these guys...?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by theirtruthlies0806

According to that report the rebels detained "a Syrian army lieutenant colonel, and then cut off his arms and legs."

Sounds a tad excessive...

If he must die just put a bullet in him and be done?

If the Rebels win, what sort of future is Syria going to have with these guys...?

Syrian Rebels take Iraqi borders and kill 21 guards

Rebels have attacked Syrian forces along the border with Iraq, killing 21 soldiers and seizing control one of the major border posts, a senior Iraqi army official said.

Amateur video posted online also showed rebels taking over the Bab al-Hawa border crossing with Turkey, where they tore up portraits of Syrian President Bashar al Assad.

The developments on the borders come as activists say 250 people were killed in Syria on Thursday - the highest daily number since the revolt against Assad began 16 months ago.

And nearly 19,000 Syrians, many from the capital, have fled from violence at home across the border into Lebanon since Wednesday, a Lebanese security source said.

Now its open border .. for the reinforcement
trucks full of alqueada will be able to come in from Iraq
because the biggest battle in Syria is happening now
to control the old Damascus

bible has a prophecy about Damascus fall
another sign of the end of times

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Frankly, so what if Al-Qaeda are involved in the FSA?

They may be the enemy of the West, but they are not the enemy of the Syrian people.

And if it helps to topple the regime...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
According to information from this man in Lebanon.Russian marines are on the ground in Tartus awaiting the go ahead to take control of any rogue chemical weapons .From 5:00 min although the whole vid is informative
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

That's always a possibility. Great thread.

Or

Just the fall of Damascus and another former leader.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

That's always a possibility. Great thread.

Thanks

Attacking a secure border is extremely grave
now the "rebels" are controlling the flow
usualy UN take action when a border are not secured anymore
and there is chaos and war crimes in a country where a regime is falling
under invasion of terrorists from each side of the borders

Nato member need to take actions after all the report we have seens (lying or not)
and i think bringing russia and chinese troops
making themself a no fly zone will be the best solution for everyone
after vetoing 3 time syria nato sanctions .. they have to do something
because a few nato members will detatch itself from the UN
and invade syria destroying everyone that support assad
the country will then be ruled by a group of people from the FSA
that dont like Russia and China

Or

Just the fall of Damascus and another former leader.

Maybe .. but the 21 december is 5 months aways
and the end of times were prophecied to happen on the 21 december

i dont think another leader will have time take place
but you must have already know that

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I will be nonsensical here....

You do realize that there are assumption at play in our analysis that must be recognized and accounted for, no?

1) That any of the major players are in an adversarial stance.

It is possible (though not my contention) that the diplomatic and informational exchanges taking place are orchestrated to maintain a perception. A perception that war is imminent.

2) Recent revelations regarding the depth and breadth of propaganda use at the local and international level could also be part of the propaganda.

The self-fulfilling prophecy potential of this situation is fueled by the actions of the major world powers (or reptilian overlords, if you prefer) and there is no reason to discount this as a possible social-engineering venture on a global scale.

Some of you are fixated with the confrontation scenario, and I suppose that is not inappropriate, given the potential harm it will generate. But perhaps we should consider the end-game here.

I urge you to consider that you can be made part of the propaganda machinery... even if you don't mean to.

[/nonsensical]
edit on 19-7-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

nonsensical ?

Assad didnt want that to happen to his country
and suffer the same faith then Saddam and Gaddafi
an invasion force sometime have to think of different stategies
you cant always go invade countries like that
without the world knowing about the agenda behind it
the invasion force have only one goal .. remove Assad and take Damascus
next is Amhadinejad in Iran

After that Russia and China are completely surrounded
missile shield all around them .. missile and even planes will have trouble to get through the blockade

This is exactly what Nato goal is .. make a giant worldwide blockade against their old cold war foes
weaken the enemy and if they try to retaliate .. we will nuke them down
all the warships and carriers in that region are already full nuke capabilities

the mainstream media do want us to think that everybody is fine
syria is under control .. just another tyran being removed
this is the illuminati making their final move for 2012
they control Nato and the US gov and all holywood and more then half of the media

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
It's difficult to tell who are the heroes and who are the villains.

But that's also true for the entire Arab World - it's like dozens of chess games being played simultaneously on different parts of the same gigantic board. In the confusion of so many moves you lose track of the hands that are playing them.

I believe this is the tuest statement I have read here in a long time. Even at sounding racist, I see the ME as an area that has a majority that can look you straight in the eye and lie to you. Through personal experience, I have seen many times over the complete lack of concern for their own families. I have had people in high positions admit to the inbreeding in certain areas and the fanatical attitude towards anything "west"
I have seen kids stab a postman in the backside simply because he turned to look at a group of kids who were screaming (just in case something was wrong) - and THAT happened in Lakemba in Sydney Australia. They take their garbage with them to whatever country they run to.

OK now here come the cries and wailes from the peace loving exceptions. Sorry, I wouldn't trust your peace loving buts as far as I can throw them. Because I see ME people as 2 faced. Too many negative experiences. By the way, I NEVER used to think like this.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

In Syria....

Its old but pretty much sums it up..
Enjoy
edit on 20-7-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Pravda cant be worst then CNN and Fox news

Oh dear. You have only picked on CNN and Fox. Presumably you are a US citizen who fails to realise that there are hundreds of countries and thousands of TV stations and newspapers. These cover a massive range of political views. Now if you take the time to trawl through a mix of different media outlets you will come to one conclusion:

Assad is a typical dicatator who kills his "own people" (sunni-Syrians) but is careful not kill certain Syrians ie shia-alawites. Hmmm I wonder why? Are you that naive?

As for Pravda being a purveyor of the truth. You have got to be freaking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I go. Syria is a mess as are most middle east countries. You have mixes of tribal and religious affiliations. Then there are the extremists who will use the situation to pursue their own warped agenda.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

Assad is a typical dicatator who kills his "own people" (sunni-Syrians) but is careful not kill certain Syrians ie shia-alawites. Hmmm I wonder why? Are you that naive?

And the rebels are little saint angles who just prove themselves to be worser then Assad and that they are nothing more then just.

"This is my urgent message to all Mujahideen from all brigades to join their brothers the Mujahideen of Damascus who are defending the revolution. Those willing to join have to go ... through safe routes to Damascus. It is the moment of truth. It is the Damascus fight for salvation. It is either life, dignity and freedom or martyrdom and paradise."

Commander of Al-Emary Brigades, Captian Quais Quatana's statement for all Syrian Mujahideen

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I am going to S@F your Op even though in reality it leaves me sad and even more confused than I was before reading. For an honest person to make sense of the world theater it must take far more intelligence than I have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join