It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer: Contact Was Made and Filmed---Soon To Be Released.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

What now? From calling Schneider a liar, you are certain a base underground cannot exist? You are completely ridiculous. Here, if this is the shaft that VGomez was talking about, it is presented by Norio Hayakawa, I am still waiting for these shaft pictures to be posted by him but naturally real researchers do not waste their time on forum such as ATS aonly to bark like angry dogs like some of you do, so naturally, you don't see them every day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Am I certain it exists? No I am not, am I certain it does not? No because there is enough information to lead to its possibility.

www.youtube.com...

Another person related to Dulce, I didn't know about him, actually this is his wife. Hope they will do an interview with the actual man who went there and is now in prison around that story. Do not pay attention to the interviewers but the interviewd

If you bothered to check the Underground reality video, you would see how many things point to the existence of such base. The existence of such Base does not mean necessarily Reptilians, alien humanoids and things like that! By considering it's existence possible I do not claim some of the wildest stories related to it are true! You are wrong if you think that's what I mean by it. - If you didn't learn so far I am just being objective and evaluate I do not fall for crazy stories since nearly a year of my research.

Denying something you don't know just because you can't imagine it, please, this is so pseudo-researching. You really need to learn to distinguish true from false and not call everything a lie just because it suits you and it's easier.

Phil Schneider has been a geologist/engineer. What he tells about his father, I don't know, learn to distinguish true from false. Do not argue about things you do not understand, you are only fooling yourself.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

This i have to see, who wants to bet hes channeling them through his head or something ridiculous

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Ok, I've been waiting for disclosure from this guy for years now. I'm getting pretty tired of meaningless testemonials. I say meaningless because he never really came out out with anything that can be called significant proof; only the same ol' rhetoric. I'm not one to jump on the reptilian band wagon, I doubt they even exists but he kind of looks like one. LOL

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Phil Schneider has been a geologist/engineer. What he tells about his father, I don't know, learn to distinguish true from false. Do not argue about things you do not understand, you are only fooling yourself.

I completely understand that Phil Schneider was a liar and a fraud.
He was a brain damaged paranoid schizophrenic compulsive liar.

You might be happy with having other people tell you what to think in their 'official' documentaries.
You're certainly more than welcome to let anyone tell you what to think.

You come to the defense of Phil Schneider, and I give you evidence that he is indeed a liar and a charlatan.
You come to his defense like you know everything about him, and then you say you don't know anything about his claims regarding his father. It would seem like your missing some large pieces of the puzzle to come riding in on a horse in defense of a brain damaged paranoid schizophrenic compulsive liar.

Like you say; "Do not argue about things you do not understand, you are only fooling yourself".

Go right ahead and keep Phil Schneider as a hero. If your documentary films tell you that's what you need to think, then, who am I to get in the way of someone else's mind control and programming of what you believe in?

I like information I can verify independently. Documentaries and videos that are biased in favor of a mythology are not independent sources.
Find some sources that have absolutely nothing to do with UFOs, aliens, or secret military bases that support your stance.
I've already done that with uboat.net in support of my stance. Let's see you do the same.

How about showing us one of these Nuclear Powered Tunnel Boring Machines that were supposed to have help make these secret bases? Here, I'll even help you: Subterrene - wiki

You might note, however that:

Soviet Union also have been known to have a military program dedicated to the creation of subterrenes.[citation needed] It was called "Battle Mole"("Boyevoy Krot" in Russian). The prototype has been produced and successfully tested until its nuclear reactor blew out.[dubious – discuss]

So, with that, if you can come up with a manufacturer, or anything that actually indicates a real, working, functioning, in-production Nuclear Powered Tunnel Boring Machine that isn't just a concept on paper, you might have a little bit more swagger to your jabber based on independent research that comes from independent outside sources that have nothing to do with UFOs, or secret underground bases.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by MRuss

Ok, I've been waiting for disclosure from this guy for years now.

Be prepared to wait for many more years - in fact you'll wait forever. The truth is he has nothing to disclose save a few crappy photos of insects and tree branches which we've already seen. His latest scam is the documentary called Sirius in which he has duped numerous naive individuals into parting with cash that adds up to around £300,000 so they can have their names crammed on the huge credits list that no one will read.

Greer has been at this game for a long time. Anyone remember his bogus promise of disclosure from a G7 world leader whom Greer claimed he had been debriefing about ETs? That should have happened several years ago but failed to materialise like everything he promises.

Greer is quite possibly the worst thing that ever happened in the UFO field.

If you dropped George Adamski, L Ron Hubbard and Marshall Applewhite into a blender the resultant gooey mix would be Steven Greer.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by interupt42
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

What happened , I live about 20 minutes from Marco?

Man , I remember how promising that disclosure project was in the beginning. I wonder sometimes if THEY got to him because he was getting to much attention and had gathered to many credible official witnesses and offered him the following two options.
1. Option A: Make yourself look like an idiot and smear your own work and the testimonial of those involved with your project.

2. Option B: We will make you disappear by sometime type of induced heart attack.

I think Option A works for both entities since it would eliminate the suspicion of Him dying and its the best option for Greer himself.

The flaw in this reasoning is; threats are great publicity and lend toward higher legitimacy.

Look at the totally fraudulent, mentally ill, compulsive liar that Phil Schneider was. Because he died under questionable circumstances, the gullible flock to his case like crazed maniacs making statements that just because he died under questionable circumstances, his stories MUST be true.
He, however, was just another charlatan pretender fraud in the ufology circus.

Exactly, that is why it makes more sense to make him forcefully self-destruct . Having him disappear would give him and his follower more fuel for the fire.

Note I'm not saying that was what happened but I can see where it would benefit both sides having him self destruct.

If Greer were threatened, he'd of certainly used that to his advantage to add legitimacy to his claims.

Like you said, these charlatan ACT like they are being threatened to add credibility and I doubt there was any real threat to them. I'm sure if some armed personnel really threatened them and their family with actual evidence that they CAN and WILL kill them they wouldn't ignore that warning and publicly speak about it. I believe the "gov't is threatening me" has become the new form of crying wolf.

However, IMO Greer did one of the most legitimate attempt to get disclosure in the beginning by gathering numerous officials and publicly organizing a news press event. Then he just went Ape Sh1p?

I'm not saying the Greer wasn't always a wack job , but he was not one of those ancient aliens goof balls either. He was a doctor and he managed to get those officials to trust him enough to go public. I know there are plenty of wacked out doctors out there ,but up to that point he appeared legit. Then he just went crazy which totally discredited his movement,his career, his identity, and even the officials who originally trusted him dissociated themselves from him.

I could see where if someone was truly getting to close (to exposing something that I wouldn't want exposed) then I couldn't hope for a better result for that person to self destruct. He looses all his credibility , he doesn't become a martyr, his followers abandon him, and makes others rethink about coming out.

Like I said , I didn't say that is what happened nor if its likely , but I could see the advantage of forcefully making him self destruct.
edit on 20-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Only got to this:

The Disclosure Project will be combined with the highly accomplished filmmaking talent of Mr. Kaleka and his group to make a film that will change the course of history. No major studio or media group will touch this story : It is simply too explosive and world- changing for large corporate interests to embrace. For this reason This will be funded, produced and distributed through the support of people like you.

and it convinced me this is a load of male bovine faecal matter.
Just looking for the next generation of gullible fools to line Greers pockets.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This board from Deny Ignorance is turning into a Deny Everything forum. Is impossible to find even a single name out there who can pass as credible to the ATS's debunking hoard. All ufology is being torn to pieces, from pics to videos, from events to participants, from researchers to whistle-blowers...Well done guys. Maybe is about time that ATS changes its name to AboveTopSecret Inquiry

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Factual evidence should withstand whatever scrutiny is thrown at it. Unfortunately, no one has been able to come forward with enough evidence to withstand the scrutiny.
edit on 20-7-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Thanks! I knew it had to come from somewhere... I think its easy in a closed environment like a conference or a small weekend gathering for people to get so into their bubble that some less than rational stuff ensues. Not making excuses for this, btw!!! It was not a wise choice to put it out there as a "light being." Goodness... It does make him look bad to anyone seriously researching ufos.

I did meet Dr. Greer at a non-ufo event prior to Disclosure Project (he was working on it then, but I didn't know that), and I will say that he was extremely nice - no pretension, no BS, just a polite guy. He was with his wife, who was also very nice. We have mutual friends, though I am not directly a friend of the Greers. The people I know that know him outside of his ufo activities like him, admire him, and adore his wife and family. I remember the talk (read gossip) when he started going into the ufo field for real - there were raised eyebrows and plenty of folks wondering why he would give up so much to pursue it. The answer was that it was his total passion, and I still think it is. So I don't think, imo, that he is in this all for money. If money were his goal, he could have kept doing what he was doing and be very very well off indeed. This is personal, anecdotal stuff, take it or leave it.

So. I'm not defending him or his claims. I'm really not. He stands or falls on his own and I will neither actively beat him down nor prop him up. Just putting what I know to be true out there in order to be fair (after all, I must be "AboveBoard" even if it isn't popular ;-). If they all hated him and thought he was a total jerk, I'd tell you that too!!!

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
as much as i would love for this to be true, i'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

With respect, please consider:

a.) Growing population/demographic with increasingly sophisticated internet capable phones.
b.) Increasing prevalence of and ease of access to increasingly sophisticated cheaper video/graphic editing tools.
c.) Growing demographic of awareness/gullibility proportionate to growing internet connected population.
d.) Substandard public education in the sciences.
e.) Zero to little growth or increase in actual 'real' positive events/sightings in comparison to population growth.
f.) Response of skepticism proportional to increase in flood of false positives

Where (a + b + c + d ) = f/e

More people on the internet, with camera phones, with ease of access to sophisticated video/image editing tools, exacerbated by gullibility and poorer public education standards increase proportionate to population growth could then equal a proportionate response of skepticism divided by the 'real' events which don't increase in proportion with the false positives.

You'd then get greater skepticism in response to the growing false positives while 'real' events seem fewer, though their frequency hasn't changed, creating the illusion of greater skepticism where the increase is a direct result of the false positives generated by a, b, c, and d.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

I think it would be a draw after 5 minutes when they both tire from slapping each other.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Telos

a.) Growing population/demographic with increasingly sophisticated internet capable phones.
b.) Increasing prevalence of and ease of access to increasingly sophisticated cheaper video/graphic editing tools.
c.) Growing demographic of awareness/gullibility proportionate to growing internet connected population.
e.) Zero to little growth or increase in actual 'real' positive events/sightings in comparison to population growth.

More people on the internet, with camera phones, with ease of access to sophisticated video/image editing tools, exacerbated by gullibility and poorer public education standards increase proportionate to population growth could then equal a proportionate response of skepticism divided by the 'real' events which don't increase in proportion with the false positives.

You'd then get greater skepticism in response to the growing false positives while 'real' events seem fewer, though their frequency hasn't changed, creating the illusion of greater skepticism where the increase is a direct result of the false positives generated by a, b, c, and d.

i like your style.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The Underground Reality videos DOES NOT mention reptilians, humanoids and things like that!!! It talks about hos life.

The video I showed you with E. Gomez picture does NOT suggest aliens, just a possibility this could belong to the base.

Here is another video - there is a Hangar in the middle of nowhere, why do you think this place so empty and cannot have an underground base? You clearly know NOTHING of underground bases,.

I cannot verify all that Phil Schneider is saying, nor can I dismiss some of the things he has shown.

Your problem is that if a person says something wrong, then all he is saying has to be wrong. What is the thing that erased your ability to think objectvely (if you ever had that) and think that if one thing is incorrect, ALL has to be incorrect?

How about - Phil Schneider hasn't know his father well enough, what makes you certain he is lying about everything?

Hey good morning - he is NOT the ONLY one to talk about Dulce, are you blinded to see so many other people and no - not Icke, not Commander X but people who you have never heard about, are they liars too? What evidence do you have that they are liars?

Gabe Valdez Talk about Dulce - I would prefer to hear it from people who have not got the dirt of dogs such as pseudoskeptics and who are NATIVE to New Mexico than dogs barking at every person who comes to say something.

I know the pseudo-skeptical thinking of scoffers such as you, it is that 1 thing is found to be wrong -BEEP - all has to be wrong.

Have you ever heard of hologram technology?
Do you know that the military do things that we see on some movies, like spy movies and such, yes, things not used in the daily life because they aer 15-20 years ahead? Meaning technology to cover places all well?

As I said, there are so many accounts of the place and as for Phil Schneider - he remains a Question, the meaning of a Question is - you cannot say for sure

But you claim you know all because you it fits your belief to think he is a liar... - ok evenif he is - how do you know EVERYTHING he says is a lie? You just make a guess. I am not even using for evidence shows such as 'UFO Hunters'...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Telos

Very well observed and explained

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So, was "contact made and filmed", or was "contact made" and re-enacted for the camera at a later date?
The former would be important. The latter, not so much.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is Greer a Dr. Still?

I remember reading a book of his that talks about him being abducted in mn. When he was a kid.
What happened to his dr. License?

Doesn't look as if he's using the "Dr." prefix anymore?
Either it's already established he is/was a Dr. Or he isn't/never was

Very sketchy.....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Interesting point but not enough considering that my remark wasn't about new sightings. I was referring to all ufology in general not specific cases.

You mean to tell me people now are more educated in the sciences as they were, say 20 years ago? I'm sorry to disagree but in my opinion the education system has been dumbed down. People can be more educated in using internet and computers due to the new trends in today's society but as their education in science I'd say ignorance prevails compare to the previous generations.

Actually is totally the opposite. Sightings are increased by far in number due to the technologies made available to the masses. As for scepticism that's a personal opinion or feeling. Because you don't believe it doesn't mean the whole world is shun to one reality perceived differently from you. Because 10 usual nicknames bash and "debunk" every thread in this board (just an example for the sake of the argument) it doesn't mean that the subject has lost its authenticity or validity.

The rest of your comment has my answer in the reply above. Goes just simply down to the fact that: You can put 10 tons of proof in front of people but if they aren’t ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. Makes me think with a smile that if Forrestal was alive today or maybe even John Keel, I'm sure the hoard of debunkers would have "killed" them with name callings and burned them to the stake

edit on 20-7-2012 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You're funny, and obviously biased against any kind of real skepticism.
You're funny, and obviously biased in favor of your favorite mythologies.

You get emotional, attacking me personally and seem to have some agenda out against anyone who's a critical thinker.

If you knew anything, you'd have seen the pattern by now regarding how personalities in the UFO forum all seem to go out of each others ways to adopt, ratify, and validate each others stories in a system of symbiotic growth in supporting each other.
Each personality ties their own fabrication into someone else's fabrication for mutual support and false credibility.
The liars and charlatans stick together, referencing each other, to create an insulated and protected mythos.

Word of mouth testimony is thus unacceptable. Hard, independently verifiable evidence is required.

In a whole barrel full of bad apples with good apples in the tiny minority, an objective person isn't going to just accept someone's word that there's good apples in the lot. They're going to want to dump out the whole barrel, leave the rotten apples, and only pay for the good apples they can examine with their own eyes.
Cutting into the very small few good apples just to make sure they're good and not rotten on the inside while looking good on the outside is also required.

Feel free to believe what you want.
I, for one, require more evidence than propaganda videos disguised as documentaries, or word of mouth.
I'll wait around for some hard independently verifiable evidence, thank you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join