It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer: Contact Was Made and Filmed---Soon To Be Released.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Greer is a liar and a charlatan.
one of the few things the members of ATS can all agree on.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by ExopoliticianSupreme
Poor Mr. Greer. After his recent debacle on Marco Island, FL, which I attended, I hope-pray he has more flam than flim this around.

Why not start a thread on that experience. I'd love to hear what happened.

Sorry. Couldn't help myself. Time to trot out Mothra!
edit on 7/19/2012 by schuyler because: add Mothra

Hey there! I've seen this comparison before, but it isn't what I've ever seen from cseti - there is a similar picture on the web site (the photos aren't coming up for me right now for some reason) - the one from 2001 in Australia? I'd love to know where that original came from in your post... Thanks!

peace,
AB

Here is the original image from the CSETI site. They removed it following mass ridicule. One CSETI member who used to post here said they shifted it to a private gallery on the CSETI site but they likely got rid of it as it was evidence of their fraudulent activity.

Here's another one from the same event showing Greer and a bunch of groupies. CSETI claimed the dust particle caught in the flash was some kind of extraterrestrial projection focusing on Greer's heart chakra!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I am fascinated with the possibility of someday meeting aliens so I watch a good deal of Youtube videos on the subject of ancients and space etc. When I see Greer and his annoying speech impediment I skip over that part of the video because to me this guy is spewing BS out his mouth like the rear of a bull on a farmyard. His energy just tells my gut he is a fraud and totally out to lunch. My gut instinct vibe does not believe a word he says.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So Greer is saying he will show a real alien footage of aliens and communicating with them? Well, I doubt it, must be a good costume some people or kids will put.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Cosmic911

Does anyone at ATS like Greer? Any supporters?

I can hear a distant church bell chiming. And, look, there's a tumbleweed rolling by in the wind...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by notkmarx
Greer is a liar and a charlatan.
one of the few things the members of ATS can all agree on.

Don´t be so sure about that.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by BagBing

It is time for the next big step in Disclosure. Since 2001, dozens of governments have opened up their UFO files- and more is coming. Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems.

Uh, correct me if I am wrong but 'driven by greed' and 'funding/donation solicitation' are exactly the same thing. So, if this doesn't spell it out for those considering donating, nothing will. We can only hope that John Q. Public is "smarter than the average bear."

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Nearly 90% of you in this thread are all repeating/copying yourselves, all saying the same thing, 5 pages of "I hate this guy it's all bull"

The guy trying to earn a few quid, just like everyone is, his not twisting your arm or forcing you to donate, and i don't see any of you here, actively doing anything to bring the alien/ufo to public light, all you all do is sit in front of your screens claiming to know it all, and have all the answers.

This place never changes, still the same old people saying the same old stuff, following the crowd.

I know his not everyone cup of tea, but lets see what this guy got to offer, before the hate campaign starts.

Edit:It's ironic that you all claim his just making money from the ufo world, when your all posting on a corporate conspiracy site, that doing the exact same thing.
edit on 20-7-2012 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Nearly 90% of you in this thread are all repeating/copying yourselves, all saying the same thing, 5 pages of "I hate this guy it's all bull"

The guy trying to earn a few quid, just like everyone is, his not twisting your arm or forcing you to donate, and i don't see any of you here, actively doing anything to bring the alien/ufo to public light, all you all do is sit in front of your screens claiming to know it all, and have all the answers.

This place never changes, still the same old people saying the same old stuff, following the crowd.

I know his not everyone cup of tea, but lets see what this guy got to offer, before the hate campaign starts.

Well, to be fair...there's good reason to dislike this jagoff. He's a fraud. He charges thousands of dollars and takes gullible morons out to the woods and snaps photos of bugs and tries to pass them off as either spirits or aliens. He then gets arrested for charging people to go on hikes in public parks where people can go free of charge...on their own, after hours.

He's a dóùchebag. And I think it's perfectly reasonable to dislike dóùchebags. Especially, when they are known for their deceitful tactics.

Skepticism is healthy...and quite sane. Believing every snake oil salesman just because "Hey, let's ignore logic and give him a chance"...seems quite dangerous and borderline retarded.
edit on 20-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: Fish sticks

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
The only contact i would love to make is my fist in his face.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

What happened , I live about 20 minutes from Marco?

Man , I remember how promising that disclosure project was in the beginning. I wonder sometimes if THEY got to him because he was getting to much attention and had gathered to many credible official witnesses and offered him the following two options.
1. Option A: Make yourself look like an idiot and smear your own work and the testimonial of those involved with your project.

2. Option B: We will make you disappear by sometime type of induced heart attack.

I think Option A works for both entities since it would eliminate the suspicion of Him dying and its the best option for Greer himself.

The flaw in this reasoning is; threats are great publicity and lend toward higher legitimacy.

Look at the totally fraudulent, mentally ill, compulsive liar that Phil Schneider was. Because he died under questionable circumstances, the gullible flock to his case like crazed maniacs making statements that just because he died under questionable circumstances, his stories MUST be true.
He, however, was just another charlatan pretender fraud in the ufology circus.

If Greer were threatened, he'd of certainly used that to his advantage to add legitimacy to his claims.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

your comment about his flexing is very informative about his character. i watched one of his speeches, while i do like his message, mostly because its positive. i cant but help to notice his ego. lil comments about how he used to make 500k a year and what not. so now with the flexing it seems very very egotistical. i work out with friends on steroids and a lot of his behavior and gestures remind me of them, makes me LOL looking at how unnatural his body looks.
With that being said, i still believe he might be the real deal. along with drake and the GFL. because nobody knows for sure. I dont revolve my life around these sources, nor do i donate money, or expect anyone to come clean out our system, other than ourselves.
flexing at his crowd, lol amazing. come at me bro!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Look at the totally fraudulent, mentally ill, compulsive liar that Phil Schneider was. Because he died under questionable circumstances, the gullible flock to his case like crazed maniacs making statements that just because he died under questionable circumstances, his stories MUST be true.
He, however, was just another charlatan pretender fraud in the ufology circus.

You haven't watched Underground A Hidden Reality and the death of Phil Schneider, have you?

Your claims about him being a charlatan are completely without ground, and come only from saying that 'he was crazy so he was speaking lies'. Firstly, he wasn't that crazy.

Secondly, his story cannot be verified at this time, however you are rushing to conclude something you do not understand. He may have been an engineer, nothing so far including his document shows he was not or faked it, did he really shoot aliens I myself do not think so. There are some documents that can suggest the Philadelphia experiment did happen, these documents could or could not prove anything.

So you know, in every story there is some truth, you cannot say all is a lie, you cannot be certain about how much is a lie. Therefore, jumping to conclusions, HAPPENED/DID NOT HAPPEN is both equally wrong...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Why do you think this site was created? Close minded people trying to pretend to be open minded. All the while TPTB collect data on what we say and do. and guide us away from anything too close to the truth. i would put my life on this site being 50% paid shillz, 30% close minded people, and 20% actually looking for answers in this swamp of disinfo and psyops. thats why you get so many negative responses so quickly. u have the shillz who start this on the thread, that way when a new person finds this thread they will see all the negativity and it might help sway their opinion to what the shillz wants em to be. so after the shillz come u have the sheeple who will just repeat what the shillz said.
if this doesnt work they will start name calling, correcting your grammar and/or spelling, or demanding more evidence.
As my older brother told me when i started getting into conspiracy theories, i told him "wow, ats is a great site" he just laughed and said "its mostly disinfo, there are way better sites that get into real deep #". i just laughed and ignored him, now i realize what he said.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Did I touch a nerve in calling out one of your heroes?

uboat.net - myths section
Click the link and scroll down to the part about Kptlt. Otto Oscar Schneider on US secret projects.

What does it say?
Phil Schneider said his daddy was special, that his daddy was a U-boat commander, and that his daddy worked on all sorts of U.S. top secret projects.

Tell me what it says in the link about a Kptlt. Otto Oscar Schneider being a U-Boat commander?

Hmmm? No? He never was? There's no record of him in a database that accounts for every single U-boat that was ever imagined, every one that was built or in the process of being built, even the super top secret u-boats, where they went, what they did, who was on board, and what happened to them, every single one of them.

Phil Schneider was a liar and a charlatan. His wife is even on record saying he was a compulsive liar as well as brain damaged.

The sad thing about the truth is that it's often disappointing, which is why people so often choose to more readily believe and accept falsehoods, lies, and fantasies as reality since reality for them sucks.

Go out to Dulce and find just ONE undeniable vent shaft to an underground facility and photograph it for us.
You can take all the talking heads and personal testimony from locals that want to advertise their town as a spooky spot on the map to generate revenue all you want, and it won't mean a thing without proof.
Google maps not allowed.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I have to say, with all the snied comments concerning Dr. Greers need for money to accomplish his goals only proves to me that those making the comments possess a very short sighted view of the world and what it takes to get things done.

I have personly looked into partaking in some of Dr. Greer's adventures years ago. Allbeit his endevors are expensive and always have been, but at least the guy isn't sitting on his fat lazy arse sitting in judgement of those attempting to accomplish something.

I dont have to agree with the good Dr.'s methods and if he gets results, more power to him.

How about a little less judgement and more investigation. You never know you may find out something of value for the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Why is he requesting all of the new technology from other people here on earth for his movie oops documentary if he is already in contact with beings that have new technology? There seems to be a rat in here somewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla..
Go out to Dulce and find just ONE undeniable vent shaft to an underground facility and photograph it for us.
You can take all the talking heads and personal testimony from locals that want to advertise their town as a spooky spot on the map to generate revenue all you want, and it won't mean a thing without proof.
Google maps not allowed.

Yep, good point.

Did anyone see UFO Hunters where they go to this Indian reservation (Archuleta Mesa) where some locals claim they find vents? What a let-down that was. It turns out, the locals didn't actually want to show the Hunters where the vents were, because it was on 'sacred ground', OMG LOL. What a laugh those reservation guys must have had, all the while considering the gullible UFO-tourist dollars pouring in, in the future.

And yet, Bill from U.H. claims near the end of the show that: 'What we know is, there was a war between the aliens and the humans, here...'

Ehh? Is that a fact? You got taken for lunch BIll, and yet you tell us with a straight face you know for a FACT there was a WAR here? Of course, the problem is that a significant percentage of his audience probably eats it raw.

But Schneider, well, he's a bit of a tragic case isn't he? He seemed genuinely insane, most likely schizophrenic.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I have to say, with all the snied comments concerning Dr. Greers need for money to accomplish his goals only proves to me that those making the comments possess a very short sighted view of the world and what it takes to get things done...

You're implicitly saying that fraud (eg. presenting moth as 'light beings') is a neccessary evil, to support the cause.

Rule No. 1: Don't pull b.s. on the people you hope to be taken seriously by, later. You will fail to get the trust you think you deserve. Sorry, that's just the way the world works, and that's good. There's enough b.s. in this area without having to invent it!

I'd say the tactic you seem to support is what is short-sighted. In fact, this thread is the evidence, that the tactic is short-sighted.
edit on 20-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: added content

edit on 20-7-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: typo

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Pay per view only I expect.

And as to Dr. Greers past exploits actions speak louder than words and all I have seen is him say "pay to see this, pay to see that", information and truth which he is supposed to be fighting for should NEVER cost a penny and ALWAYS be free to the masses.
Of course if he does release it for free without charging or asking for donations then I will print off this post and then physically eat my words.

Will not be mentioned on MSM at all as Aliens don't exist remember...
(Sarcasm circuit off)
edit on 20/7/12 by DataWraith because: Additional text.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join