It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greer: Contact Was Made and Filmed---Soon To Be Released.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh poor Dr. Greer, he's out there making contact with advanced extraterrestrial civilizations, being an Ambassador to the Universe using consciousness, coherent thought and lasers
and some bureaucrats want to come along and harsh his mellow because he doesn't have the proper permits.

Seriously though, if he's been holding these Ambassador Training courses since 1996, at $1000 a head and 30-40 people show up, what the hell does he need a Kickstarter page to fund his documentary for? Does the IRS know about this man?!?

edit on 19-7-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
He should have stopped at the disclosure project. I think he has finally lost his mind, either that or he's making this fraudulent documentary to support his ever increasing crack habit.

What is he going to show a lighting bug and claim it is Lord Zenu?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

looks like the same guy to me

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

$100 says the words "tax evasion" may be involved.....501c3 won't fly, with the stunts he's pulling

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oldkawguy

The one thing Greer is counting on...a quote by W.C.Fields...."there's a sucker born every minute"....

Des

edit on 19-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
greer = disinfo agent

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ExopoliticianSupreme

What happened , I live about 20 minutes from Marco?

Man , I remember how promising that disclosure project was in the beginning. I wonder sometimes if THEY got to him because he was getting to much attention and had gathered to many credible official witnesses and offered him the following two options.
1. Option A: Make yourself look like an idiot and smear your own work and the testimonial of those involved with your project.

2. Option B: We will make you disappear by sometime type of induced heart attack.

I think Option A works for both entities since it would eliminate the suspicion of Him dying and its the best option for Greer himself.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Given the MIC/GOV love of confiscating material and covering up this type of data, the idea of not publishing something of real proof probably means it would not last long in his possession. .

If that theory is true as so many claim, he doesn't have anything meaningful.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

looks like the same guy to me

I know!!! It's funny, because I first found about these two guys around the same time a long time ago... at first, I couldn't believe my eyes. I even did research on both of them just to confirm that they are indeed two different individuals. Well... it turns out that they are both individuals lol!

I think that's why I want to see a duel between them, it would be awesomely weird.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
For my two bitter cents..............This SOB has betrayed the very people whos testimony has given HIM his start at fame and UFO fortune....
It is guys like Wilfred De Brouwer who stood tall and told the world what they have experienced......These honourable witnesses who were the REAL story..............
And this A&^%$OLE has tarnished their earnest sworn testimony with his greedy antics and lust for glory.
He leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth just to hear the name...................ptah!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I heard about this several months ago and it seems he have made little to no progress since then... only asking more money? Doesn´t he know the best things are free nowadays? Especially when it comes to news: They have always been free. If he is charging, this sounds more like a piece of entertainment with no actual newsvalue... so don´t get your hopes up guys.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
" Now the entire world must know that we are not alone, and that the secrecy has been driven by greed and corruption- to hide from humanity the earth-saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion systems. The proceeds from this film will go to fund the research and development of New Energy sources." -Greer

So let me get this straight. Greer says that we already have, under government wraps, the earth saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion, BUT we (Greer) needs funds to R&D and develop new energy sources?

If we already have it, and he claims to know that we do, why do we need to develop it? What am I missing?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
So let me get this straight. Greer says that we already have, under government wraps, the earth saving technologies behind UFO energy and propulsion, BUT we (Greer) needs funds to R&D and develop new energy sources?

If we already have it, and he claims to know that we do, why do we need to develop it? What am I missing?

We do already have it. I shared information regarding the projects and technology in another thread, even.

But no, Greer does not have it. Even if by some chance he did, it would be infinitely basic. These things are under government patents. There is NO reason to build one. I shared why this is and why they aren't in production now. Funny how many things get missed on these forums.

Can't stand people like that, after money or ill-gotten deception used to acquire fame.
edit on 20-7-2012 by SoulVisions because: accidental italics fixed.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I say we call Greer's bluff....anyone up for a game of Battleship???

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hmmm. I have a hard time believing anyone that deems it necessary to do the "it's hot in here" -shtick Every. Bloody .Time. so he can take off his jacket and start doing this "body-builder" flexing thingy.

The anaboles must have scrambled his brains seriously, but nót enough to not see an opportunity to fleece more goobers.

"He álways needs more money" to parafrase George Carlin.
edit on 20/7/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

He's begging true-believers for funding to get a new docu-something out. Not very encouraging and his description of what they have to offer "witness testimony" and "evidence" is all so very vague, I don't see any reason to believe anything they have is any better than anything else that's been put out by anyone else in the past. (Is that enough "anys" for you?)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There are a few things I have been thinking about this unlikely event.
And I'm trying to think of it logically.
So here goes with the "What if;s"
What if........ Greer means what he says and has found something so fantastic that it will change history. (his words)
So he will go down in history (as the provider of this Historic Event) of all time.
So.......
He can't just do a scratchy video and stick it on you tube.
He is obviously thinking of how he is going to look to future generations of The Man Who Gave Us The Truth.
So he wants a proper documentary, with a proper producer and a finished product that will be in the ether for all time.
So....
And remember his ego... He wants THE PEOPLE to help finance him to get the biggest dream of his life.
In all honesty...if it's complete rubbish and his claims are proven to be false, wouldn't he be destroying everything he has worked for?

If he has nothing to provide, it would be the nail in his coffin and he will be ousted as the biggest faker of all time.
So... I think Greer has some intelligence to realize that this would be the end of him in this field and his future finances.
Maybe we could speculate on this Historic and world changing event.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy

If he has nothing to provide, it would be the nail in his coffin and he will be ousted as the biggest faker of all time.

He's been there. He's done that. More than once.
www.cseti.org...
edit on 7/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I know Phage, I'm aware of his antics.
But hopefully like the Preachers Scams, he will eventually be picked up for making these profiteering scams.
But give him his due, only He can make a fool of himself and that's what he's really good at.
You never know though.....it's only time before we all find out.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sussy

But give him his due, only He can make a fool of himself and that's what he's really good at.

His due as a con man?
He doesn't care how much of a fool he makes of himself. As long as those donations keep rolling in and people keep popping a grand to learn how to be an alien ambassador. His marks are the only fools.

BTW, the capitalized "He" is usually reserved for someone of a bit more stature than Greer.
edit on 7/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join