It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brave little girl (6yo) challenges a group of soldiers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This 6-year-old, incredibly brave angel, asks Israeli soldiers why they are making trouble in her village.

At 2:35 a shot goes off and this angel freezes for a sec in fear before she continues to demand an answer. I take no sides here. I am just in awe, seeing such incredibly courage in a child. What do you think?

edit on 19-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

I think she screams, "who is right and who is wrong?" at a certain stage and later "why are you laughing at me?"

Can anybody else hear that?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Just found out it was taken on the west bank which much explains her head band and the soldiers and the other ppl. Perhaps something happened and she left her house and confronted the soldiers in frustration over things and life in general. It must be hard on a little child being alien to the concepts of country, politics and other agendas the grown ups around her might have and be forced to see pain every day without getting a real answer from anybody causing this. Of course she is curious. Once determined children are indeed courageous beyond belief.

As you see she really is fearless because she seems driven to get an answer as she yells "who is right and who is wrong".

I dont give the head band too much importance. Children love to wear headbands all over the world. Especially at that age. Saw a bunch of them on a recent visit to Japan.

In a way she represents the new generation on this planet. Little but wise and hoping for a future beyond conflicts and wars. If we loose this generation to warlike minds we loos the planet as such I am afraid.

Unforgettable vid indeed.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Somehow you have two separate threads of the same content on your hands.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow... Deja Vu.....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This issue is already being discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join