It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong in america ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
reply to post by pushmepullu

You are a perfect example of what I'm talking about, no morals , no ethics , no values, just money$$$$$$$$$$
i don't understand how one statement makes you think you know any thing about my morals,ethics or values. my statement was meant to convey my belief that that is how the government wants us to see the world. i did not condone it in any way. it is apparent by your op and reply to my post that you had a bad granola bar or something and are in a bad mood. by the way you are very judgemental for an old hippy dude.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Originally posted by seeker1963
Being that you don't even know who she is, how can you even make a comment on the OP????

By using my keyboard and my membership here. What's your problem?

All the information I need to make a comment is in the OP. This woman is the highest pain American woman in TV. Clearly, a large number of people are entertained by her or she wouldn't be the highest paid... Oh, never mind. :shk:

To speak to the OP in general. I don't think this woman's position is indicative of what's wrong with America. I think people's critical and divisive judgments of others (like yours), for no good reason, is part of what's wrong. Seems you think everyone who isn't just like you doesn't have morals, ethics or values. Get off your high horse and live up to your username. You know... peace, love, acceptance... Remember those values?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join