It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Rules It’s OK To Strip Naked In Protest Of TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Two thumbs up for the 1st Amendment.

Thought I'd share this knowledge in case any soon to be travelers feel the urge to protest. Just offering ideas.
New link!!!
Yahoo

edit on 19-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
your weblink tried to send an attack to my computer, thank god my antivirus blocked it
Dont click on the op's link!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

It never attacked mine.. Maybe it had a bad ad in it or something...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorry about that. I have a Mac and don't have to deal with viruses. Here's the new link as now also in original post.
sg.sports.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I didn't have an issue with the link either. Maybe it was another page you had open at the sametime.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

the only other page i had open was ATS...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Homer you are under attack, perhaps you have pushed the patience of the elites

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnightFire

I didn't have an issue with the link either. Maybe it was another page you had open at the sametime.
If it had a virus my Norton would have alerted me. So, no problem with the link.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Sorry about that. I have a Mac and don't have to deal with viruses. Here's the new link as now also in original post.
sg.sports.yahoo.com...

Macs are venerable to viruses just like windows. At one time this was true but as macs gained in popularity people started writing viruses for them also. Linux is the safest os out there.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
See how easily the Mac vs PC debate can derail a thread?

On topic: The TSA has a super laser now, they are probably going to scale back on the "feel downs".
edit on 19-7-2012 by emaildogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is a link to the original story from Portland, instead of a link from "Yahoo sports Singapore".

Oregon Live

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
sg.sports.yahoo.com...

Macs are venerable to viruses just like windows. At one time this was true but as macs gained in popularity people started writing viruses for them also. Linux is the safest os out there.

Bragging about being a mac fanboy was cool when it was uncool. Now that it's "cool", you are correct. Time to move on. Macs are just as vulnerable now. Plus quality has gone downhill and their prices have gone uphill.

And this is a form of protest I would not mind doing if nearest airport wasn't LAX and the compton army wasn't in charge of TSA. Not to mention idiotic tmz would probably post my bare ass all over the news. Ladies would be going crazy though hahaha. Maybe even make a calendar out of it.

top topics

join