It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TESLA - Was he just brilliant or was he getting his ideas from some higher power...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I was thinking about this, do you think Tesla was just brilliant and came up with all that stuff. Or was he getting his ideas from aliens, demons, spirits or other?

Right after he died the FBI went in and stole his safe with all his most top secret ideas, never to be seen again.

edit on 19-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Nah, just him and his brain doing the work i think.

Maybe a bit of Asperger's and OCD thrown in to help him along the way, but otherwise just him.

CX.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

A very, very good engineer. Though some of his ideas were flat out wrong.

The FBI did not steal his safe.
Upon Tesla's Death

edit on 7/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, apparrently he claimed to have been in communication with aliens, not to mention all the abnormalness about him, like his sensitivity to light and sounds. I think he talks about this in one of his books? Can't remember which one I read

Really enigmatic though, if its a definate he said that, I'd take his word for it

ETA: it was more than just OCD, he claimed to be able to picture 3D objects and blue prints clearly in his mind.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I think that all of his ideas/inventions were a product of his mind.

He did, however, have visions:

He suffered a peculiar affliction in which blinding flashes of light would appear before his eyes, often accompanied by visions. Often, the visions were linked to a word or idea he might have come across; at other times they would provide the solution to a particular problem he had encountered. Just by hearing the name of an item, he would be able to envision it in realistic detail.

The visions could be viewed as some type of telepathic message, feeding him this knowledge. Personally I choose to believe his mind had trouble coping with its own brilliance and simply operated differently.

And there is a point in his life where he severed all ties to his family and disappeared... they thought he had drown in a river.

In short, beyond what he achieved, I can understand why some might think his genius was the product of some type of other-worldly interference.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think it came from an outside source. I think when inventors start out, there is more then just one at different parts of the globe that tap into an Info source where inspiration comes from. Just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It_was_Aliens.jpg

He was a brilliant man, that's all.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have no doubt that Tesla was controlled by the ethereal.

There are forces beyond our senses that control our world. Some of us are allowed to see hints of this alternative perspective after profound personal experiences.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Some of us are allowed to see hints of this alternative perspective after profound personal experiences.

Some are just smarter than others.

edit on 7/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
He was tapping into the universal consciousness. All ideas and everything that ever was, is or is going to be is already conceived. It's just awaiting for someone to pick up on it. Don't turn on the television, limit your computer time... actually, limit all electronics time and spend some time in nature. Let your mind rest and just tune in to nature.

He even stated himself that he would get visions in his head while walking out in nature.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wasn't speaking of the intelligent. I was speaking of people like me who have had profound spiritual experiences that have left us with the eyes to see what others do not.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I can't start a new thread so I am just going to put this here (cause I'm banned from GLP)... didn't even know you could get banned from a forum regarding the topics people discussed on that forum) anyway.

You have your higher mind. You download information from your higher mind.

You meditate and separate your physical mind from controlling your physical brain.

You then allow for you Higher Mind to download information to your Physical Brain and your Physical Mind interprets the information.

In certain practices, to achieve a deeper level of trance (separate your ego (physical mind) from your physical brain (the vessel the energy is received/sent) to allow it to perceive different perceptions of reality (download larger packets of information [energy] from your higher mind) they suggest you use the "ohhhm" technique.

So if you are to research why, you will discover Sound Toning.

The observation I had and the question of the result is:

What is a person doing when they are interacting with others, when they use the phrase "ummmmmmmmm"?

A follow up question is:

Is every question we ask ourselves in our mind rhetorical?

Your mind your body your soul

In order to make a living you have to use either your brain, your back or your mind

or

You can use all 3.

In order to make a new post I must reply 20 times or something. Anyway, it may be a while before I have the opportunity to reach that point so please, feel free to post this as a new thread. Enjoy!

edit on 19-7-2012 by Caultahgew because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2012 by Caultahgew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Tesla’s papers did not disappear. From all accounts, the actions taken following Dr. Tesla's death on January 7, 1943 were conducted in an orderly and respectful fashion. According to those present at the time, Tesla's papers and other personal possessions were placed under the charge of the Office of Alien Property. This is from the link posted above. I find it interesting that the belongings were placed under the charge of " Office of Alien Property.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

He came from Venus to help..... but the warmongers from Mars just wanted weapons... so he changed his patents so they could not be used.
You wont get another tesla until you sort out your leaders.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
he had a profound affect on the our lives a visionary .who signed away millions & died penniless strangely yet 90 % of people in the modern world do not know this mans name .wardencliff was the favourite one for me & part of it is still standing in america at the kodak site... the navy in 1917blew the tower up but the receiver station still stands my hero

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by norhoc
I find it interesting that the belongings were placed under the charge of " Office of Alien Property.

A bit odd I suppose but he was an immigrant after all and the US was at war.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He was brilliant in some of his thinking but he also came up with some ideas that were never going to work. Some of his thinking was fundamentally flawed.

But there's no denying that some of his work changed the world.

new topics

top topics

join