Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Suppose the sheeple minded people just vanished.

page: 1
2

log in

join

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I am not going to sugar coat this thread because sheeple people are just ignorant and dumb. If this world did not have sheeple people around, this world will be a much safer and better world to live in.

If sheeple people didn’t exist, it wouldn’t be such ignorant conversations on a day to day basis that really turn us people, that think for them selves, and who are leaders off, with ignorant conversations about what the herder has programmed into the minds of the easily trained sheeple.


lol,because they really cant think clearly..OH MY GOSH !

If the sheeple people all just vanished, we would not hear

Obamas birth certificate is fake

Our way of life” is under attack;

George Zimmerman is innocent cent, by law he had the right to kill an embryo fetus

He died for our country

Our government had something to do with 911

Trevon had a grill in his mouth; of course, he was up to no good

Trevon had tattoos; of course, he deserved to be shot.

We should stop letting the Mexicans cross our border.

We deserve our 40ares and a mule.

Why no white history month

Because Joe said so.

Because the Birthers said so.

Because Sarah Palin said so.

Because George Zimmerman said so.

Because the utube documentation on 911 said, our government did it.

It was a controlled demolition.

Because our founding fathers said so.

I don’t feel that my taxes should pay for a damn thing.

Our constitution rights


We should go to war with Iran because no Muslim country has ever used nukes on a civilization.

Over 100,000 sheeple Collected on Petitions for Congress to Investigate Obama BC…as if they didn’t already do it..DUH !

I can go on for years,but its making me sick !





What else did i miss ?

What would vanish in the world if the sheeple vanished?




posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Don't tease me prophet! You're asking for too much!

"They died for our country!" - Agggg, that one irks me to the bone.
"They're fighting for our freedom!" - Again, how idiotic is that? Only a rational, sane person can see beyond it.
"You can't live without money" - Anything alone those lines just makes me wanna jump off a cliff.
The fact that they really don't understand that the tripe blasting from their televisions and radio has a real, negative effect on them.
Anything politics is ridiculous. Atleast anything up until this point in history.

Ahhh, the possibilities without the sheep are endless. As much as a world without them would be amazing, it's unfortunately necessary. 1000 lifetimes from now (or however long it takes them to gain some understanding) they'll be on abovetopsecret saying the same thing about the sheeple of their time. It's just how it is. Don't be angry at them or think little of them, they're just at their point in learning and we're here to move beyond it by being pushed every single day by the simpleton ideas that we clearly see through. If everyone thought like us, the world just might be a utopia or atleast a looooooootttttt closer to one that it is now but then what would the incentive to live be?



posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If the "sheeple minded people" just vanished, the GOP and Tea Party would be non-existant!!!



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Great, another arrogant, superiority thread. The answer is simple. If all "sheeple" (who don't exist outside of your superiority complex) all disappeared, the "awake" (who also don't exist) would then turn on each other in a battle of "I'm more awake than you are."

Remember, you are just as much a sheep as any other person, you just follow a different sheppard.



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


I propose to you that those who use the word sheeple, are in fact sheep themselves, conforming to a herd mentality of calling people sheep....

Paradox much?



edit on 20/7/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
Don't tease me prophet! You're asking for too much!

"They died for our country!" - Agggg, that one irks me to the bone.
"They're fighting for our freedom!" - Again, how idiotic is that? Only a rational, sane person can see beyond it.
"You can't live without money" - Anything alone those lines just makes me wanna jump off a cliff.
The fact that they really don't understand that the tripe blasting from their televisions and radio has a real, negative effect on them.
Anything politics is ridiculous. Atleast anything up until this point in history.

Ahhh, the possibilities without the sheep are endless. As much as a world without them would be amazing, it's unfortunately necessary. 1000 lifetimes from now (or however long it takes them to gain some understanding) they'll be on abovetopsecret saying the same thing about the sheeple of their time. It's just how it is. Don't be angry at them or think little of them, they're just at their point in learning and we're here to move beyond it by being pushed every single day by the simpleton ideas that we clearly see through. If everyone thought like us, the world just might be a utopia or atleast a looooooootttttt closer to one that it is now but then what would the incentive to live be?


Sheeple people just irritate the hell out me; it’s like talking to a puppet or something, or one of those ventriloquists or something. I mean, every time one of these sheeple start talking, im always looking to see whose hand is in the back…pulling the strings. I wish people had a brain or at least some leadership skills.



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus
 
Loll, no way, it’s a very, very big difference



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 

That would be a major score civilization if that was to happen.



posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527
 


Devils advocate for a moment...
What if being a sheeple is the next phase of human evolution?
What if all of us non-sheeple types are actually the Neanderthals of our time?
Scary thought.



posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

If the sheeple people all just vanished, we would not hear

Obamas birth certificate is fake

Our way of life” is under attack;

Our government had something to do with 911

Trevon had a grill in his mouth; of course, he was up to no good

Trevon had tattoos; of course, he deserved to be shot.

We should stop letting the Mexicans cross our border.

Why no white history month

Because Joe said so.

Because the Birthers said so.

Because the utube documentation on 911 said, our government did it.

It was a controlled demolition.

Because our founding fathers said so.

I don’t feel that my taxes should pay for a damn thing.

Our constitution rights

Over 100,000 sheeple Collected on Petitions for Congress to Investigate Obama BC…as if they didn’t already do it..DUH !

I can go on for years,but its making me sick !


What would vanish in the world if the sheeple vanished?

I agree with some of what you said but alot of people on this site don't agree with some of the things I quoted you on above and to them you are the real sheep or a shill haha.
edit on 25-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Great, another arrogant, superiority thread. The answer is simple. If all "sheeple" (who don't exist outside of your superiority complex) all disappeared, the "awake" (who also don't exist) would then turn on each other in a battle of "I'm more awake than you are."

Remember, you are just as much a sheep as any other person, you just follow a different sheppard.


You said it bro, you hit the nail on the head.

Oh, and about the OP:

"Trevon had a grill in his mouth; of course, he was up to no good

Trevon had tattoos; of course, he deserved to be shot.

We should stop letting the Mexicans cross our border.

We deserve our 40ares and a mule.

Why no white history month

Because Joe said so.

Because the Birthers said so.

Because Sarah Palin said so.

Because George Zimmerman said so.

Because the utube documentation on 911 said, our government did it.

It was a controlled demolition.

Because our founding fathers said so.

I don’t feel that my taxes should pay for a damn thing.

Our constitution rights "


90% of those things you mentioned are not things "sheeple" they are the things whack jobs who bitch about sheeple say.





new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join