It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brave little girl (6yo) challenges a group of soldiers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
Anybody that thinks all Jewish people around the world agree with the politics in Israel is plain wrong. My very best friends, who are Jewish actually told me more than once, they would never ever move to Israel from Europe exactly for this specific reason : Injustice done to local Palestinian people.

And i regularly correspond with a friend who lives in Gaza. She is in fact Palestinian, and while she believes her cause is just, she disagree vehemently with the tactics of Hamas. I agree with her.

How is that any different?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Can anyone determine if she is speaking English with an accent?
For an Arab she has light colored hair. It has gold high lights and looks to be light brown. Maybe the reason for the head gear.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
It's only extremist, provocative, or controversial if it's from the other end, so I guess these kind of people are heros to you then?

And they are full grown adults!

If I had Palestinians bombing the crap out of me and shooting rockets into my home and country, i'd be calling to blow up all of them too.

There is a lot of hate on both sides of the coin over there in the Middle East. Violence begets Violence. An eye for an eye. Both sides hate each other so much.

As for the video that you show, I'm sure I can find many other video's of palestinians and other arab nations shouting the same thing... Here's Egypt's new president and his followers.
Mohammed Morsi - "Our Capital Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing"

OH... And they're all adults too....
edit on 20-7-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by johncarter

Why is she speaking English?

Isn´t it obvious? For maximum viewer impact. This clip is aimed at western viewers, after all.

This whole thing is of course a setup in some way, all of them are probably actors, assuming the viewer to be too dumb to know they don´t generally speak english there. And even if some do, a 6 year old? Come on...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join