It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A brave little girl (6yo) challenges a group of soldiers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
i wonder why ATS use "deny ignorance" as a motto, when people cant even see its blatantly staged !!!
Seriously peeps, cant you see it ?

"omg she is so courageous"
How convenient;right in time ,the medias are around , wonderful timing

I think you and OutKast Searcher are the only two who caught on.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Thanks! I think it is important that we not only think all the time but use our hearts as well. However, it is very important to balance both. To much of one is poison.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I hear that things like this happens quite often but a lot of the times they are suicide bombers so you have to be careful. The parents are messed up for sending their child out like that.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
i wonder why ATS use "deny ignorance" as a motto, when people cant even see its blatantly staged !!!
Seriously peeps, cant you see it ?

"omg she is so courageous"
How convenient;right in time ,the medias are around , wonderful timing

I think you and OutKast Searcher are the only two who caught on.

I am honestly surprised to see anyone supporting this.

I don't see anything brave about what is being shown, I see a child being exploited by cowardly adults.

The video is endemic of the problem, what kind of fanatic do you have to be to be to allow your child to approach an armed checkpoint in that manner for the explicit reason of garnering a small bit of YouTube propaganda.

A rational persons parenting instincts would not allow their child to engage in such behaviour.

Child suicide bombers are not unheard of in that part of the world, god forbid the garrison manning the checkpoint had perceived her as a threat? I guess then the parents would have a rich bit of video to showcase.

I also question the "gunshot" at 2:35. The IDF soldiers barely twitch although if it was a gunshot who fired it and why? Perhaps the IDF weren't giving the desired reaction and someone decided to pop off a round to spook them into some kind of action?

Here is the translation of the summary...

Ramallah - description
Address the Palestinian girl Jenny (5 years) from the village of Nabi Saleh north west of Ramallah bravely soldiers online on one of the entrances to the village in English and talk about the enormous injustice perpetrated against them by the Israeli occupation. and try these soldiers evasion of sound child-taking that had worn the dress Palestinian Toshan kuffiya and surmounted by a Palestinian flag, where it has pursued a strong, courageous and personally directed their messages to each soldier is in place, and talked about the demise of Omnyatea occupation, and said to them: "You are really crazy." link Summary of the subject:

There is a whole lot of wrong happening in that video and in this instance it is in no way the IDF.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

I wouldn't be so quick to judge. she might have lost her parents.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

The facts are that she was not a suicide bomber.

The facts are that the Israeli military are gaining territory every year and continue to plant the seed of hate in the heart of more men and woman in the conquered territory.

The facts are that the Palestinians have a memory to remember what happened to them in the past few decades,

The facts are that she is protesting peacefully with her unheard voice.

In her sandals what would yo do? Call the UN? Maybe she wont be alive tomorrow nor her parents or villagers. she has nothing to loose. You corner a human being they will fight you tooth and nail my friend. The Palestinians are cornered in my point of view and they are fighting tooth and nail just as science would demonstrate in a controlled environment.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bitsforbytes

In my point of view many of the facts you are sighting are subjective to individual interpretation.

The only indisputable fact is that she is 5 years old and has no business being in that situation.
edit on 19-7-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: added content

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Lets say you are an Israeli soldier, used to see suicide bombers.
And suddendly, you see a little girl wearing the same kind of clothes worn by suicide bombers.
And........you dont do anythings, you just stand here, waiting to be killed by a palestinian little girl,potentialy carrying bombs; sure ,totaly make sense...

And, the cherry on top, there a gunshot near you, but still, no reaction, no nothing....

And to make everything awsome, the little girl give you an heroic speech about how bad is the territorial occupation ?

Im amazed...

oh, and right in time, someone is filming the scene.
it well know,israelis soldiers looooove being filmed in this types of situation, of course
edit on 19-7-2012 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Dirt bag parents. Poor thing.

Thats my thinking.I don't know why but it also seems staged to me...I could be wrong though.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Why is she speaking English?

Simple reason why. The countries that are the biggest supporters of Israel main language is English also look at how many of these people that go to serve in Israel speak English as well.

Maybe she thought that the soldiers had a better chance of understanding English instead of Arabic.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Girls vs Boys right there folks, See ? We are the stronger ones.

No seriously, I watched that video and my heart went out to that little baby angel.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
"i take no sides here"

thats the problem......everyone is sh*t scared to say isreal is in the wrong,,,,,

but as they control the airways they "seem" to keep the info disproportionate.....

but like anyone fighting for their lives,,,,,,who cares what people think...

peace

so they killed her best friend mustafa pbuh....what i dont like though is the person with the camera telling her...speak louder...
.i dont know how the soldiers are supposed to react.....but these are not typical soldiers....american speaking borderline mercenaries, who do national service for houses and cars.
edit on 19-7-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The whole thing is one big act, almost all 6 year old Palestinians can't speak English like this kid......

got my drift?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The whole thing is one big act, almost all 6 year old Palestinians can't speak English like this kid......

got my drift?

i hear that dude.....

but shes 6...they learn english now as a necessity....BTW the person holding the camera speaks to her in arabic and says..."raise you voice"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
lol with the zionist propaganda

"look at how tolerant we are"

funny how everybody's applauding the little angel
zionwoods latest little star
i guess that's better than thinking or doing something about all the dead palestinian babies

nice one JC, a new low for you

but then again "commerce transcends ideology" as usual for you spooks
edit on 20-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Like I said, you guys are funny.

W.C. Fields was right. There's a sucker born every minute.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Obviously someone strapped that band across her head and told her to say that.

Just like they strap bombs on kids and tell them to get on that bus.

Not buying it.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
How can you say 'I take no sides here' and then repeatedly call the child an angel?

Good grief.

And I'm sure she was in no way prompted or trained.
edit on 20-7-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter

Dirt bag parents. Poor thing.
reply to post by Domo1

Perhaps. But she seems very headstrong and determined. I have watched the video three times (which is unlike me) and I cannot get her voice out of my head. I am not religious in any way but if an angel were to visit earth trying to talk sense to people of violence, I could Imagine something like this LOL
edit on 19-7-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

My thoughts too. Its seems as she is sent to do work within these troubled groups of people . Im thinking Jesus in female child form .

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Beyond staged and fake. Garbage adults, the girl is too young to understand what she is even saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join