It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban Handguns and Vaccinate Everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
That was the past 10 minutes on Canada's national CTV news program.

10 minutes. Let that sink in.
They spent the whole time trying to make it seem like the government has to swoop in and come save us all!!

MORE FEDERAL FUNDING AND RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Just letting you know it's still going full force.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well what do you think you are? A free man living in a free country or something?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

argh, this is really bad....

government is getting too powerful.

i guess i will just play video games or something.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Well what do you think you are? A free man living in a free country or something?

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I AM A FREE MAN!!

We are only all as free as we want to be.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Duh

That is the UN's Global agenda. Make all of us unarmed, drugged, tax paying slaves.

I hope the come for the firearms. The last time a government did that it didn't work out too well.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Canadian politicians are a bunch of @sshats and meat puppets. They are not concerned with the safety or security of the "general population," a term used in prisons. They are only concerned that if we all had guns and could think critically, their jobs would be at risk.

I lived overseas for a number of years and conceal carried multiple handguns at one time (I worked for the military) but I never shot anyone out of anger, jealousy, rage or just plain good 'ole fashioned stupidity. Criminals avoided committing violent crime as they knew just about everyone CC'd. Regular people didn't get into fights in bars much or anywhere else because you knew it could end very badly. Someone is always smarter, faster, a better shot, has a bigger gun, etc. so you just use common sense and don't screw around. Defusing a situation tends to make friends and we all need good ones of those in this crazy world.

If every non-criminal in Canada carried a gun, there would be far less crime and considerably fewer criminals in government. But that's only my opinion from years of experience and carrying handguns on a daily basis.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/19.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
play video games, watch movies, go to work, take you vaccines, watch sports, go shopping, have babies, just don't think about how anything works. And submit to tyranny you slave boy! That's what a surf does. boy.
lol

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
LOL you silly Canuck Brothers and Sisters of mine!!
Let them have the guns, we in the US sponsor all sorts of gun programs where you can attain almost any firearm you need via our own federal agents.
But seriously, if they ask for guns, give them the bullets first.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Most people are stupid when it comes to guns. I hunted for years in my teens. Caught all types of game. Now I'm in my 30's. I couldn't shoot a squirl if my life depended on it. I'd rather watch it, take a photo, talk to it, and admire it. In so far as using a gun in self defence I'd aim for the legs. i wouldn't kill anyone if I could avoid it. But seems like everyone acts like they're harded vets. It's REDICULOUS. 99% of them couldn't shoot another person if there life depended on it. Even if they did they'd likely miss. But still it would be nice to have a gun in case the the shtf in the world. We can't get anything here in Canada without all kinds of licensing that goes well beyond any kind of common sense. It's not worth it. It's like you have to get your rectum examined to get your license. Forget it!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Really it just sounds like two topics I just read here on ATS melded into one.

Which means there is a hard collective push by media and powers that be to finish their plan already. Lovely.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Jack Layton got 103 seats, and that showed something strong, and Harper's majority would be in jeopardy.

He dies of cancer quickly.

I believe we have a very criminal lot in our office and they need ousting. It is my opinion strongly that Jack Layton's death is very suspicious.

As for this, GOOD LUCK.

Canada defeats crooks, like intend to disenfranchise or deindex the old age pension and they were defeated and tossed, and then t there was cross country uprising.

We don't go BAAAAAAAAAAAAA! We're polite but not at all what that government seems to think.

edit on 19-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Man's that's weird I was thinking the same thing when that happened. Okay okay okay.... get this....

Most people won't remember this but Mel Gibson did a movie called .... Edge of Darkness ....

So he pisses off the bad guys. So they sneak into his house in the middle of the night and lace his milk with a radio active liquid. So he drinks it and within no time he's got serious cancer and starts dying.

Maybe that's what happened to Jack?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There aren't many genuinely honest politicians in life, and the ones that do exist always seem to die. Am I the only one who finds it strange that his family won't mention what type of cancer he died from? Maybe they have been threatened...

edit on 20-7-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I mean no disrespect to his family or anyone, but it was closed coffin. Which makes me wonder if he really died? Maybe he just wanted to retire and knew that would be impossible as long as he was alive so he got everyone to fake his death? Or he got a few insiders in on it and explained the situation that he wanted to go away. He got them to fake the death. It's possible.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Why stop at handguns....?

Ban all guns including those carried by the police and armed services. Then make it mandatory that any politician that declares war on anyone else has to serve on the frontline of said war.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Duh

That is the UN's Global agenda. Make all of us unarmed, drugged, tax paying slaves.

I hope the come for the firearms. The last time a government did that it didn't work out too well.

It happened in Austria fairly easily.
Now be quite or they will come for 'you'.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

So what do you think, maybe this guy in the shootings read enough about Obama and his "kill list" and our DOJ sending guns to mexican drug cartells that he just decided to do something on his own??
Point being maybe we as Americans ought to start with our government first on killing people and gun control before we start in on the citizens..........again............wait are we citizens ar subjects? we seem to be following the Canadian agenda, what are you guys these days??

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
...and everyone should be fitted with a shock collar at birth. No need for "No Trespassing" signs, bank vaults, locked doors, fences. If your collars coding does not match that authorized entree lookup table, your zapped to unconscious, the authorities are called to the scene where you are taken to the furnaces for instant disposal.

When you are NOT at work where you should be, same thing. Take a shower too long using too much water, smoke 'em. Speak out against the establishment, instant head burst detonation.

It's freedom that establishes the good heart and mind so locked doors and fences are not needed. You'll be at work as you should be, when you should be. You'll realize too long of a shower might cause your neighbor to not have enough groundwater so you do the right thing.

Control begets resistance to the controllers regardless if the control is for the common good or not.
edit on 21-7-2012 by tkwasny because: typo fix.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Ban Handguns and Vaccinate Everyone!,
I really did laugh at this. Vaccinate everyone first! Then the ban wont be necessary, Everyone will line up to toss their guns into the pile, with flowers in their hands.

Come near me with that needle, and you know what youll get

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
...and me no longer being able to hack my way in one those big film theaters (easy game), to watch movies that I shouldn't pay 15 bucks for... just because of private security goons!

Another major step for the Police State.

top topics

join