It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
hello fellow ATS family brother and sisters the time is getting closer to the martial law and to take all our weapons away and to scratch off the second amendment....

yes i know its info wars and some people dont like that site nor like alex jones but hey its not alex speaking =]

this is getting me really mad.. to know that our own brother and sisters in the military want to kill us over the weapons that save us from day to day things...

for god sake its in the second amendment.... for some of you who dont know much about bearing arms en.wikipedia.org...

even when the british tried to take over the unite states from us our brother fought with weapons not even military they were militias fighting for our country and now our country wants to fight our own ?

;they wanna take our guns but then they still bear arms and kill people and dont want to start wars ? and when we have america always starting a freaking war over nothing cause of the zionism country (ISRAEL)

I bear arms for a few reason
1.invasion of china russia or iran due to the whole sh!t going on in the middle east.
2.zombies =]
3.economy falling
4. cause i FREAKING CAN

honestly im about to just start up a militia and deal with it on my own if anyone is down for it please contact me on message and be from NY

peace brothers and sisters one love

Why do you people believe that this can't happen? people can be pushed to do just about anything! You people
say this video of these soldiers going house to house taking peoples guns so what makes your house any different? Do you think that the soldiers will say "wait we can't take this ones guns cause he is a real american"
How nieve is that? Wake up people just because people have been saying for years that it's coming don't mean it wont happen!

Though there have been people saying for years that martial law is coming the truth is it will eventually happen following some big event just like it happened in New Orlens! If you think that the military wont follow their orders you are a fool! This will just be the beginning and very few people will really resist just like none in the military will resist! Tyranny is upon us and when it comes people will say it's for the good of the majority but the truth is much farther from this! We will end up as slaves! Small groups of people may fight back but most will cooperate and many will be imprisoned! When i think of my friends laughing at me after 911, when i told them this was coming down and today they no longer laugh! We are going to be in worse shape then any communist country ever was!
Welcome to the banana republic people or slaves! God bless Amerika......
edit on 13-8-2012 by nosacrificenofreedom because: Corrections.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you follow Alex and his news..which I do...and I'm smart enough to know that he's not 100 ...100% of the time...but either am I...

Anyways...just wanted to say that I see YouTube lately is just trying to get his channel off air...anyway they can.

Is someone trying to shut him up because_______________________________!

?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
IF there is a National Gun Call and it happens when the unemployment rate (official) is over 12% and they offer a tax voucher for the value of the gun (to be filled out by a govt BATFE agent upon gun surrender) to be used as a tax deduction (even if you do not itemize) then I will guess that at least 68% of Americans will surrender their firearms. I further submit that 68% (1 std dev) of the remaining 32% or another 21+% will give up their guns if someone (esp if an armed patrol) comes to their door and asks for it/them after the collection period has passed (assuming they dont kick the door down first). That leaves approx 10.4% who will not turn in their weapons. Half of those may be forcibly evacuated out of their homes without their firearms (guns hidden or buried nearby). That leaves approx 5% of gun owners ready and willing to fight if necessary to keep and exercise their 2nd Amendment right (close to the same as in the Revolutionary War)....but will they be "ready, willing AND ABLE?" Without superior numbers, weapons and tactics I say they wont be. Just my analysis. If the government is smart it will offer vouchers so people can rationalize that turning in their guns will not be a total loss....but if the government wants to "kill 2 birds with 1 stone" it wont reward you for saving your life - it will take your guns and kill you in the process (thus eliminating citizens in the gun culture who think that they have rights greater than the collective).
edit on 13-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

People talk all big saying, " Out of my cold dead hands," Truth is, they will disarm us when they decide to disarm us. Nothing is holding them back accept the timing. Timing is everything.

Sent the vid to facebook.

SnF
edit on 13-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

What if you dont have any guns?

I quit carrying guns when I realized i could manipulate the sun with thought will and intention

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Exactly!

Whatever supposed 'battle' people think exists for the right to bear arms is an illusion because that battle has already been won. It really is just a matter of time before the losers realize they have lost.

I'm not pro or against btw...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by djr33222

I believe everything the video captured caller was saying. Many cops will turn into complete psychos when # goes down. And a disarmed people will be helpless. To the men out there reading this, be aware of what can happen to women.

I would give my life for mine.

The other thing is they don't even have to be American troops.
edit on 13-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by getreadyalready

Just curious, what do you base your not gone happen on? I always have my own doubts as to whether troops would in general not follow orders.

Good question!

There are the Oathkeepers who I know are a little controversial, but they are an important piece of the puzzle, and nice to know we have people that openly support such an initiative.

There are the Oathkeepers.org and us Oathkeepers.
And there are many more of us who are Oathkeepers but never joined the Oathkeepers.org

We always believed that the government had infiltrated the Oathkeepers.org and they would be the first one locked up.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Those saying "out of my cold dead hands...." will probably be right.
If TSHTF watch for many local police depts to become "protection rackets" like in 3rd world countries.
edit on 13-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

It will be interesting to see how the millions of situations gets handled where they have records (NICS) of where you were approved for a gun purchase but you later sold that gun to someone else and the serial # got lost in the system...or worse yet you sold it to a dealer (sans NICS) at a gun show or something. "But really, sir, why are you handcuffing me? I told you, I sold those guns 2 years ago!" (OR same refrain but replace "I sold them" with "they were stolen").

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Even if you had guns at one time but no longer when they are recalled....you may still need to be "re-educated" by the state.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
As each service member swears to uphold the Constitution and protect it from all enemies foreign AND DOMESTIC, an illegal order of such magnitude REQUIRES each subordinate to arrest the issuing officer. Never mind not follow such an illegal order. Issuing illegal orders is indication that treason or a coup is under way and resistence is mandatory or else be punished under the UCMJ. I've only been a member or contractor with the armed forces since August of 1971 so what do I know.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Guns for citizens is a thriving buisness in America that noone wants to shut down.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Guns for citizens is a thriving buisness in America that noone wants to shut down.

You couldn't possibly believe they would let this stand in the way. Gun store owners are not conglomerates.

The manufacturers are and most likely already have their seats of power. God knows they will never hurt for money.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
even when the british tried to take over the unite states from us our brother fought with weapons not even military they were militias fighting for our country and now our country wants to fight our own ?

You do realize that the US was a British colony and that the British citizens that were here broke away from British rule....right? No taxation withouth representation.....Declaration of Independence??? Ring a bell??

I don't remember a time that the British tried to "take over the United States" from us.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Well they set fire to the White House during the Battle of 1812...I think they might have wanted the "colonies" back afterall.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join