It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Some how I truly doubt it.

That persuasive you ain't.

I've been hearing this sort of stuff for the last, oh seven years here, and long before that elsewhere...and, by gosh, by golly, it hasn't happened yet...

What ever are they waiting for?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

I've been hearing this sort of stuff for the last, oh seven years here, and long before that elsewhere...and, by gosh, by golly, it hasn't happened yet...
I agree with you entirely, there will be no Martial Law.

It's not needed.

The Gov already has complete control of the US citizens already, Freedom is just an illusion.

And, if the Gov needed to tighten the grip, posting a few troops at Food Terminals would squelch any thoughts of dissension.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I also KNOW that there would be very few troops willing to do such a thing, and if it ever did come to this,

I love how people think Trained Killers will Discriminate who they kill.

Give me just 5 minutes with a Platoon of Marines, and I'd have them dropping Citizens like it's Friday night at the Carnival.

These are not trained assassins. Have you been to a modern boot camp? We aren't brainwashing these guys. Football 2-a-days, are tougher than the basic bootcamp. SpecOps is a little different story, but the average run of the mill military person is far, far, far from a trained killer. This is modern, kindler, gentler, electronics based military.

NOW, change a few parameters on a drone screen, and you might get the guys back at base to blow up some civilians before they realize what their doing, but once they realize it, they won't be too happy!

I think giving you 5 minutes with a Platoon of Marines talking some BS about killing Americans, and you would probably be their new mascot.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

this is getting me really mad.. to know that our own brother and sisters in the military want to kill us over the weapons that save us from day to day things...

Seriously

How could you even believe such nonsense?

I quit watching AJ years ago.

I seriously suggest you do the same.

You will feel better in the long run

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the Army to come and recruit me to control the drones because I have the high sore on xbox haha jk. To be honest I think it's impossible to get anywhere near the leaderboard on xbox too many nerdy virgins in the world.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I think giving you 5 minutes with a Platoon of Marines talking some BS about killing Americans, and you would probably be their new mascot.

Um, ok, That must be because soldiers think for themselves these days.

If a officer told a Jarhead to eat his buddies Excrement... He would.

I would need just 4 minutes to have them kill Ma and Pa Kettle, I would need the First minute to get their attention.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Even if it is true , I just don't see it happening. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

This I have to disagree with, some of the gun ho people sure...but the economy and general laziness of society has produced alot of kids who join thinking they are going to get alot of perks and it wont be that tough.

80% of the kids that signed up from daughter's class got kicked out because they couldn't follow orders or tow the line....bunch of know it alls who won't listen to anyone. Our parents called them brats.

Makes me worry about our security.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
""this is getting me really mad.. to know that our own brother and sisters in the military want to kill us over the weapons that save us from day to day things... ""

Ummmm what!

What makes you think us brothers and sisters in the military want to kill you for your guns?

Ummm we have better things to do such as live our lives like standard americans.

We are you.

Jeez......

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
""this is getting me really mad.. to know that our own brother and sisters in the military want to kill us over the weapons that save us from day to day things... ""

Ummmm what!

What makes you think us brothers and sisters in the military want to kill you for your guns?

Ummm we have better things to do such as live our lives like standard americans.

We are you.

Jeez......

Exactly.....

Makes me wonder what the true motive of this OP's thread really is.....just sayin.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Really.

I can't express myself better than the above picture.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Enough said....

Really

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

My hope is they are all like you Slayer.....

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This kind of pisses me off.

American Troops are humans too, they are our families - only the real hardcore jarhead with no soul would do # like that to their own families and friends.

This is the Oath that every soldier takes as they enlist:

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the CONSTITUTION of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

On top of that, they do this and they will really fck up America - Military state, Ain't going down without a fight.

From my searches, ain't nothing coming up about this except from 5 cent sites mainly from the cool guy's site himself.
edit on 20-7-2012 by chinabean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast

honestly im about to just start up a militia and deal with it on my own if anyone is down for it please contact me on message and be from NY

peace brothers and sisters one love

You will just end up like those who were tricked at Elohim City by
ppl like Mc Veigh and Andy the german who were really undercover
agents for various agencies.

What was unusual was Andy the german was a german agent here on US soil.

Watch the film "Oklahoma City 1995 - A Noble Lie" if you want the whole story.

At this point most miltias have agents in them, and your better off with
friends and family you have known your whole life and hiding while
this comes into its final conclusion.

The recent events have not seen the oathkeepers or any other bad joke
step up to the plate to correct "injustices".

No one is coming to help you, as they say YOYO = your own your own.

They have 15 nations on stand by to come in as blue helmets, this issue
is already over.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

reply to post by burntoast

I can't watch the videos, but I KNOW that no troops have been ordered to "kill all Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns," so your title is very misleading, boardering on HOAX.

I also KNOW that there would be very few troops willing to do such a thing, and if it ever did come to this, they would have to use UN Peacekeepers to even attempt it.

You forget that the national guard fired on students at American uni's in the sixties?????

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It's obvious that you have no clue. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Your average platoon of Marines, save I suppose that unusual soul who's a psycho, would look at you, then one of them would distract you, and the others would subdue you, and put a strait-jacket on you. 'cause they'd be firmly convinced that you're nuts.

As I said before: That persuasive, you ain't. Not even close.

edit on 7/20/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
It's a shame that bias against Alex Jones is prohibiting some of you ignorant fools from watching this video.
The guy doing it might be fear mongering a bit, but the FACTS brought forward are not fear mongering at all.

Such as the video clip of a retired woman, holding a licensed UNLOADED revolver, getting punched in the face while she's on the ground, as they take her weapon.

Or the call from the National Guardsman who spoke with much candor about the nights that he kicked in doors to confiscate weapons from people who legally owned them.

Yeah, you're right. Nothing to see here. Move along.

OP, I'm sorry that you linked an AJ clip and thusly won't receive any good feedback in here. People hold their personal opinions of others wayyyyy above the facts presented. If they don't like someone, anything they say is a lie, even if it's not.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
It's a shame that bias against Alex Jones is prohibiting some of you ignorant fools from watching this video.
The guy doing it might be fear mongering a bit, but the FACTS brought forward are not fear mongering at all.

Such as the video clip of a retired woman, holding a licensed UNLOADED revolver, getting punched in the face while she's on the ground, as they take her weapon.

Or the call from the National Guardsman who spoke with much candor about the nights that he kicked in doors to confiscate weapons from people who legally owned them.

Yeah, you're right. Nothing to see here. Move along.

OP, I'm sorry that you linked an AJ clip and thusly won't receive any good feedback in here. People hold their personal opinions of others wayyyyy above the facts presented. If they don't like someone, anything they say is a lie, even if it's not.

People might not like Jones but there is more to it on why people wont take him serious anymore. I mean it seems like almost every other day he's saying or posting a story about ohh they are going to take are guns away this month, they are going to take your child and rape him, they are going to put us in fema camps soon, they are going to take the kids with high scores on xbox and make them fly drones and kill you, they are trying to start a race war after such and such event, ect. To be honest it's exactly like the boy who cried wolf and it's really his fault for fear mongering and making people tune out. I know he's not a government shill but he sure helps them because one of these days he's going to get the wrong person or people all paranoid and riled up and they are going to do something stupid and it's going to blow back on him and make conspiracy believers look bad to the public.

Edit: Do you remember Sean Fitzgerald?
edit on 25-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Um, ok, That must be because soldiers think for themselves these days.

If a officer told a Jarhead to eat his buddies Excrement... He would.

I would need just 4 minutes to have them kill Ma and Pa Kettle, I would need the First minute to get their attention.

Yea you watch to many movies. The military doesn't want dumb, robot troops. They figured out that having them dumb and obiediant only gets more killed. Now the military is full of people who are actually pretty smart and I have yet seen anyone eat crap....well literally anyways. The ones who do something stupid, get caught and court martialed are the ones saying they was only following orders. Thats because people like you believe it. Its a good thing that actual senior military officials sit on the court martials and they all get found guilty.

But hey, atleast they got you believing they are innocent while they hunker in the corner of their cell munching on their daily ration of poop.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join